One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim elude the cops after he and Mac go to talk to the deputies?
(a) Jumps on to a moving train.
(b) Hides behind a rock.
(c) Climbs up a tree.
(d) Dives into a river.
2. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Mac say to Jim is the hardest part about what they do for the Party?
(a) They are in over their heads.
(b) No one trusts them.
(c) Everyone hates them.
(d) They can never back down.
3. Who is elected squad leader?
(b) Doc Burton.
4. What does Doc Burton describe as taking over during mob action?
(a) Irrational thought.
(b) Angry man.
(c) Group man.
(d) Animalistic tendencies.
5. What are the deputies on the road complaining about and might start shooting back at?
(a) Rock throwers.
(c) Land mines.
(d) Armored trucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim reminisce about from his childhood while watching the countryside go by?
2. What nickname does London give Mac that sticks?
3. What does Mac think about Doc Burton in terms of his beliefs?
4. How many men does it take to pick and clear Anderson's crop?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what does Mac drape over Joy's coffin?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)