1. Who is hosting the celebration party for Maryna?
2. Where is the celebration party taking place?
In a hotel.
3. Who is the man described as sitting on a couch writing in a notebook?
4. At the celebration party, what language is being spoken by the guests?
5. What is Nipu?
A small, isolated, idealic community.
6. Who is called a "national symbol?"
7. How many guests have attended Maryna's celebration party?
8. What is Maryna wearing at the celebration party after her performance?
A sage green robe.
9. Why does Maryna declare "you have waited so long."
Dinner was served after 11 pm.
This section contains 4,630 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)