|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maryna wearing at the celebration party after her performance?
(a) A tutu.
(b) A sage green robe.
(c) A sequin-studded dress.
(d) A dark green suit.
2. What are the two seasons Maryna identifies in California?
(a) A wet summer and a dry winter.
(b) A long summer and a long cold winter.
(c) A hot dry summer and a spring called winter.
(d) Summer and a long colorful fall.
3. Who cooks the meals in the commune?
(a) Wanda Solski.
(d) Mrs. Bachleda.
4. What is the name of the ship Maryna and her entourage are taking to California?
5. To whom is Maryna writing in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has plagued the fields of the commune?
2. Where in America is Maryna living at the start of her letter?
3. What book does the young woman from Philadelphia show Ryszard?
4. Where did Bogdan and Maryana dine on their night out alone in New York City?
5. What promise does Maryna make the Dowanger Countess the first time they meet?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)