|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what do Maryna and Henryk speak the day after her performance?
(a) Paradise and will.
(b) Depression and fatalism.
(c) Past and future.
(d) Love and marriage.
2. What is the name of the hotel in which Julian and Ryszard stay in New York City?
(a) St Regis Hotel.
(b) Browns Hotel.
(c) Central Hotel.
(d) Plaza Hotel.
3. At the celebration party, what language is being spoken by the guests?
4. Who is called a "national symbol?"
5. What is the name of the ship sailing to America?
(a) SS Queen Mary.
(b) SS Germanic.
(c) SS Minnow.
(d) SS Atlantic.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what newspaper is Ryzsard a correspondent?
2. What announcement did Maryna wish she had made at the party?
3. What does Ryzsard hope to accomplish aboard the ocean liner?
4. What happens to the Schobert family of Henryk's story?
5. Where are the people in the steerage section taken?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)