1. Who is hosting the celebration party for Maryna?
2. Where is the celebration party taking place?
(a) In a mansion.
(b) In a private home.
(c) In an embassy.
(d) In a hotel.
3. Who is the man described as sitting on a couch writing in a notebook?
4. At the celebration party, what language is being spoken by the guests?
5. What is Nipu?
(a) A small, isolated, idealic community.
(b) A small town in northern England.
(c) A small island off the coast of Russia.
(d) A small coastal town off Japan.
6. Who is called a "national symbol?"
7. How many guests have attended Maryna's celebration party?
8. What is Maryna wearing at the celebration party after her performance?
(a) A sage green robe.
(b) A dark green suit.
(c) A tutu.
(d) A sequin-studded dress.
9. Why does Maryna declare "you have waited so long."
(a) The performance ran late.
(b) She is beginning to recite a poem.
(c) Dinner was served after 11 pm.
(d) She has been gone for a long time.
This section contains 4,630 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)