1. What country is this book about?
2. How much do most people know about Australia?
3. How much press coverage does Australia get in Western media?
Much less than most other countries.
4. It is unusual that Australia gets such little Western media coverage because ___________________.
it is one of the world's most unique places.
5. What is the world's largest living thing located in Australia?
The Great Barrier Reef.
6. Australia is the habit of ____________________ than anywhere else in the world.
more deadly creatures.
7. Why had Bill Bryson been to Australia in the past?
For book tours.
This section contains 3,507 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)