|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location where Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt was lost in 1967?
(a) Cheviot Beach.
(b) Chinook Bay.
(c) Chicago Point.
(d) Chevron Lake.
2. Who joined Bryson on his next trip to Australia?
(a) Hal Winston.
(b) Allan Sherwin.
(c) Mike Williams.
(d) Mrs. Bryson.
3. Which of the following is true of the Myall Creek incident?
(a) There is no interest from tourists.
(b) Few people know about the incident.
(c) There is no memorial.
(d) All of these.
4. What was the name of the seventeen-foot crocodile Bryson and Sherwin saw in a museum in Darwin?
5. How did Bryson and Sherwin get a great view of the Great Barrier Reef?
(a) From the ferry.
(b) With binoculars.
(c) In a semi-submersible boat.
(d) From a helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bryson is struck by a shop in Young offering pets and _______________.
2. In what year did the Myall Creek incident occur?
3. What was an early name given to Australia by the Europeans?
4. What is the capital of Australia?
5. What is Bryson's traveling companion's name?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)