|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Bryson not seen yet in Australia?
(c) The "real" Australia.
(d) Koala bears.
2. Bryson's favorite spots in each city he visited were museums and ____________.
3. What is the largest city in Australia?
4. According to Bryson, Australia's interior is _________________.
5. What did early European explorers think Australia was?
(a) South America.
(b) Central America.
(c) An island in the Indies.
(d) North America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the seventeen-foot crocodile Bryson and Sherwin saw in a museum in Darwin?
2. How many Aborigines were living on the continent by the time the Europeans arrived to colonize Australia?
3. What is the worst offender of species destroying or endangering much of Australia's flora and fauna?
4. What was the name of Lt. James Cook's ship?
5. What is the gambling casino where Carmel took Bryson?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)