|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first town where Bryson stopped on his train ride?
(a) Blueberry Hill.
(b) Broken Hill.
(c) Zig Zag Hill.
(d) Cracked Hill.
2. How did Bryson plan to travel across the continent?
(a) By car.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By railroad.
(d) By bus.
3. Bryson is struck by a shop in Young offering pets and _______________.
4. What was Bryson's starting location?
5. For what did Bryson look when stopping for the night in the desert town of Hay?
(b) Koala bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did Bryson compare the Barossa Valley?
2. How many specimens of plants and small animals did Banks collect while in Australia?
3. How did Bryson characterize the yuppie town of Tanunda?
4. Early European explorers thought Australia was the size of __________________.
5. What creature terrified Bryson in Australia?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)