1. What country is this book about?
2. How much do most people know about Australia?
(a) Shockingly little.
(c) Just trivia points.
(d) Enough to get by.
3. How much press coverage does Australia get in Western media?
(a) More than most other countries.
(b) None at all.
(c) An excessive amount compared to other countries.
(d) Much less than most other countries.
4. It is unusual that Australia gets such little Western media coverage because ___________________.
(a) it is one of the world's most unique places.
(b) people are fascinated with kangaroos.
(c) because the country is so big.
(d) there are a lot of celebrities there.
5. What is the world's largest living thing located in Australia?
(a) The Painted Desert.
(b) The Great Barrier Reef.
(c) The Lochness Monster.
6. Australia is the habit of ____________________ than anywhere else in the world.
(a) more deadly creatures.
(b) more birds.
(c) more horses.
(d) more jaguars.
7. Why had Bill Bryson been to Australia in the past?
(a) For research trips.
(b) For class trips.
(c) For family reunions.
(d) For book tours.
This section contains 3,507 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)