|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Reiner tells Damon in Part One: The Follower that he has come to Greece to do what?
2. Where is Damon traveling years later at the end of Part 3: The Guardian?
3. How does Anna finally die in Part 3: The Guardian?
a) Cutting her wrists.
b) Jumping off a building.
c) A self inflicted gunshot wound.
4. Tanzania is bordered by what nations to the west?
a) Burundi, Malawi, and, Niger.
b) Rwanda, Burundi, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
c) Chad, Kenya, and Zambia.
d) Zambia, Rwanda, and Burundi.
5. Where does Reiner insist on sleeping...
This section contains 655 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)