|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the character of Reiner from?
2. What does Reiner do when Damon insists they stay and look for part of their camping supplies after a storm in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Cooks breakfast.
(b) Starts to look for the pegs.
(c) Takes his pack and leaves.
(d) Yells at him.
3. In what city are Damon and Reiner surprised to find hotels, casinos and crowded streets in Part One: The Follower?
4. Where does Reiner have sexual intercourse with a masseuse in Part One: The Follower?
(a) In one of the rooms.
(b) The front desk.
(c) The hotel sauna.
(d) The kitchen.
5. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman from where?
6. Where does Reiner insist on sleeping in Damon's apartment when he visits Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) On the balcony.
(c) On the lawn.
(d) On the kitchen floor.
7. Where does Damon's mother live?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Pretoria, South Africa.
(c) Marrakesh, Morocco.
(d) Queensland, Austrailia.
8. When Damon finally sees Reiner again after their split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower, Reiner intends to leave the country in a week but is so ill and exhausted he stays how long?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 weeks.
9. Reiner suggests that he and Damon take a hiking trip to a region called what when he visits Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
10. Along what mountain range do Damon and Reiner hike for several days in Part One: The Follower?
(a) The Maseru Mountains.
(b) The Drakensberg Mountains.
(c) The Rift Mountains.
(d) The Atlas Mountains.
11. What does Reiner tell Damon is his profession in Part One: The Follower?
12. What is the legislative capital of South Africa?
(c) Cape Town.
13. One night in Part One: The Follower, Reiner tells Damon that he wants to travel how far the next day to challenge himself?
(a) 80 kilometers.
(b) 20 kilometers.
(c) 40 kilometers.
(d) 60 kilometers.
14. When did the Persian Gulf War begin?
15. By what mode of transportation do Damon and Reiner travel to the Lesotho border in Part One: The Follower?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Persian Gulf War end?
2. In the two weeks before they depart for their first hike from Cape Town, Damon begins to notice that Reiner goes everywhere with him and ridicules what?
3. The first leg of the trip Damon and Reiner take in South Africa is on a train from Cape Town to where in Part One: The Follower?
4. After how much time does Damon return to a friend's house in Cape Town after parting ways the first time with Reiner in Part One: The Follower?
5. In Part One: The Follower, Reiner tells Damon that a woman where wants to marry him?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)