|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Persian Gulf War end?
2. In Part One: The Follower, Reiner tells Damon that a woman where wants to marry him?
3. Where does Damon finally re-encounter Reiner after they split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower?
(d) Cape Town.
4. Reiner suggests that he and Damon take a hiking trip to a region called what when he visits Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
5. What does Reiner hand Damon when he storms off from their hike in Part One: The Follower?
(a) A book.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A fifty rand note.
6. What does Reiner do when Damon insists they stay and look for part of their camping supplies after a storm in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Starts to look for the pegs.
(c) Takes his pack and leaves.
(d) Cooks breakfast.
7. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman from where?
8. In what town is the abandoned seminary where Reiner and Damon camp after the first part of their trip in Part One: The Follower?
9. The first leg of the trip Damon and Reiner take in South Africa is on a train from Cape Town to where in Part One: The Follower?
10. What is the judicial capital of South Africa?
(d) Cape Town.
11. Along their hike into the Drakensberg mountains, Reiner bathes each morning in river water or what in Part One: The Follower?
(b) Bottled water.
12. What does Reiner tell Damon is his profession in Part One: The Follower?
13. What heavy food does Reiner choose to purchase at the small grocery along his hike with Damon in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Potatoes and canned food.
(b) Melons and whiskey bottles.
(c) Carrots and fish.
(d) Beer cans and sausages.
14. Damon is in the countryside of what country when he meets Reiner?
15. After hiking for how long do Reiner and Damon complete the first part of their trip and camp in an abandoned seminary in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Four days.
(b) Twelve days.
(c) A week.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One: The Follower, Damon asks a driver to take him to Pretoria but the charge is what?
2. Where does Reiner tell Damon he is working when they begin exchanging letters while Damon is in Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
3. What happens when Reiner and Damon go on a night hike outside the village in which they are staying along their hike in Part One: The Follower?
4. Who is particularly excited about the hike Damon and Reiner plan to take in South Africa and offers to fund it in Part One: The Follower?
5. Along what mountain range do Damon and Reiner hike for several days in Part One: The Follower?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)