|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Damon see a TV that shows the fighting and bombing of the Gulf War in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Sparta, Greece.
(b) Warsaw, Poland.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
2. What happens when Reiner and Damon go on a night hike outside the village in which they are staying along their hike in Part One: The Follower?
(a) A sudden downpour.
(b) They see a bear.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) It starts to snow.
3. After hiking for how long do Reiner and Damon complete the first part of their trip and camp in an abandoned seminary in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Four days.
(b) Twelve days.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) A week.
4. After camping overnight in a storm in Part One: The Follower, Reiner wants to leave but Damon is looking for what, which was lost in the storm?
(a) A compass.
(b) Tent pegs.
(c) His watch.
(d) His glasses.
5. Reiner tells Damon in Part One: The Follower that he has come to Greece to do what?
6. Where does Damon finally re-encounter Reiner after they split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower?
(c) Cape Town.
7. When did the Persian Gulf War begin?
8. What is the judicial capital of South Africa?
(c) Cape Town.
9. Where is Damon from?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) Cairo, Egypt.
(c) Cape Town, South Africa.
(d) Ottawa, Canada.
10. On what kind of project does Reiner tell Damon he is working when they begin exchanging letters while Damon is in Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
(a) An automotive project.
(b) A robotics project.
(c) A forestry project.
(d) A computer project.
11. On the second day of their trip into the Drakensberg mountains, Damon and Reiner plan to undertake their longest walk to a settlement named what in Part One: The Follower?
12. Where does Damon's mother live?
(a) Marrakesh, Morocco.
(b) Queensland, Austrailia.
(c) Pretoria, South Africa.
(d) Madrid, Spain.
13. The first leg of the trip Damon and Reiner take in South Africa is on a train from Cape Town to where in Part One: The Follower?
14. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman who's going where?
(c) Cape Town.
15. What refers to a type of knapsack carried by hikers, bicyclists, and other outdoor sportsmen?
(a) Fanny pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reiner have sexual intercourse with a masseuse in Part One: The Follower?
2. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman from where?
3. Who helps Reiner and Damon by sending them to a village where they sleep on the mud floor of a hut the night after they take off for the Drakensberg mountains?
4. In what town is the abandoned seminary where Reiner and Damon camp after the first part of their trip in Part One: The Follower?
5. In Part One: The Follower, Reiner is described as an obsessive person and he studies what for hours without a break before his hike with Damon?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)