1. Damon is in the countryside of what country when he meets Reiner?
2. Where is Damon from?
Cape Town, South Africa.
3. To where did the traveler miss a train in Part One: The Follower, leading him to stay in a stranger's hostel room?
4. Where is the character of Reiner from?
5. In Part One: The Follower, Damon and Reiner visit ruins and Damon tells Reiner what he knows of the legend of grief and what behind them?
6. Reiner tells Damon in Part One: The Follower that he has come to Greece to do what?
7. In Part One: The Follower, Reiner tells Damon that a woman where wants to marry him?
This section contains 4,379 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)