|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Guardian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One: The Follower, Reiner is described as an obsessive person and he studies what for hours without a break before his hike with Damon?
(a) The Lesotho map.
(b) A book.
(c) A coin.
(d) A painting.
2. Damon is unable to cross the border along with his traveling companions in Malawi because he does not have what in Part 2: The Lover?
(a) A translator.
(b) A visa.
(c) A car.
(d) A driver's license.
3. What refers to a type of knapsack carried by hikers, bicyclists, and other outdoor sportsmen?
(b) Fanny pack.
4. Karonga is a township in the northern region of what country?
5. Who does Damon contact when he returns to the hotel from watching Anna at the hospital and who wants to come see her but cannot because of a lack of visa in Part 3: The Guardian?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's girlfriend.
(c) Anna's sister.
(d) Anna's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Damon takes a trip with Richard and other travelers on a train and in the middle of the night everyone is woken up by the sound of what in Part 2: The Lover?
2. How is Damon connected to Anna's female lover in Part 3: The Guardian?
3. What friend of Damon's happens by and volunteers to take turns watching Anna in the hospital in Part 3: The Guardian?
4. What is the approximate current population of Bombay?
5. Mbeya is the first large urban settlement encountered when traveling overland from what neighboring nation?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)