|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Guardian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young Swiss woman in the traveling party with which Damon meets up in Part 2: The Lover?
2. When did the Persian Gulf War begin?
3. What does Reiner do when Damon insists they stay and look for part of their camping supplies after a storm in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Takes his pack and leaves.
(b) Starts to look for the pegs.
(c) Cooks breakfast.
(d) Yells at him.
4. Bangalore is the capital of what Indian state?
5. Where does Reiner tell Damon he is working when they begin exchanging letters while Damon is in Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what kind of project does Reiner tell Damon he is working when they begin exchanging letters while Damon is in Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
2. What refers to a psychiatric treatment in which seizures are electrically induced in anesthetized patients for therapeutic effect?
3. When Damon and Reiner go to see a beautiful view of the village in which they are staying in Part One: The Follower, Reiner stands there near the mountain edge and a flash goes through Damon's mind of what?
4. Once Damon has gotten across the Tanzanian border in Part 2: The Lover, it takes him how long to travel by bus to Mbeya?
5. What refers to a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode but moves about from place to place?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)