|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Guardian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanzania is located in what region of Africa?
(a) North Africa.
(b) East Africa.
(c) South Africa.
(d) West Africa.
2. After camping overnight in a storm in Part One: The Follower, Reiner wants to leave but Damon is looking for what, which was lost in the storm?
(a) His watch.
(b) Tent pegs.
(c) His glasses.
(d) A compass.
3. What does Damon find amongst Anna's belongings in their hotel room while she is hospitalized in Part 3: The Guardian?
(a) A collection of photographs.
(b) A stash of money.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) Her journal.
4. Where is the author Damon Galgut from?
(a) South Africa.
(d) New Zealand.
5. In what city are Damon and Reiner surprised to find hotels, casinos and crowded streets in Part One: The Follower?
Short Answer Questions
1. At times along their hike in Part One: The Follower, Reiner insists they do what which makes Damon uneasy?
2. In what town is the abandoned seminary where Reiner and Damon camp after the first part of their trip in Part One: The Follower?
3. How much time has passed between Part One: The Follower and Part Two: The Lover?
4. How old is the Frenchman for whom Anna falls in Part 3: The Guardian?
5. Goa is bounded by what state to the north?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)