|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reiner hand Damon when he storms off from their hike in Part One: The Follower?
(a) A book.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A fifty rand note.
(d) A gold coin.
2. Along the road to Semonkong, Damon and Reiner reach a village and take a room, too exhausted to pitch their tent. How long do they stay?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A few days.
3. What refers to a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode but moves about from place to place?
4. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman from where?
5. Where does Damon see a TV that shows the fighting and bombing of the Gulf War in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) Sparta, Greece.
(c) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Warsaw, Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the two weeks before they depart for their first hike from Cape Town, Damon begins to notice that Reiner goes everywhere with him and ridicules what?
2. Damon takes a trip with Richard and other travelers on a train and in the middle of the night everyone is woken up by the sound of what in Part 2: The Lover?
3. Where does the boat which Damon rides with the Frenchman and the Swiss siblings dock, where Damon takes a swim in the lake in Part 2: The Lover?
4. Where does Reiner have sexual intercourse with a masseuse in Part One: The Follower?
5. Where is the character of Jerome from?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)