|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Reiner and Damon by sending them to a village where they sleep on the mud floor of a hut the night after they take off for the Drakensberg mountains?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A local priest.
(d) A baker.
2. What is the legislative capital of South Africa?
(b) Cape Town.
3. What is the principle language spoken in Mbeya?
4. Karonga is a township in the northern region of what country?
5. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman who's going where?
(a) Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what activity does Damon participate while at the Victoria Falls in Part Two: The Lover?
2. What is the name of the older man whom Damon meets in an antique store in Part 2: The Lover?
3. Damon is in the countryside of what country when he meets Reiner?
4. Where is the character of Jerome from?
5. After her window was broken on the train, a woman with what asked to sit next to Damon in Part 2: The Lover?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)