|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon write for his name when he trades contact information with Charles in Part 2: The Lover?
2. At times along their hike in Part One: The Follower, Reiner insists they do what which makes Damon uneasy?
(a) Ski down a mountain.
(b) Swim across a lake.
(c) Hike over a ridge.
(d) Take shortcuts.
3. In Part One: The Follower, Damon asks a driver to take him to Pretoria but he only has how much money left?
(a) 20 rand.
(b) 30 rand.
(c) 10 rand.
(d) 50 rand.
4. What is the name of the older Frenchman whom Damon meets at the bus station in Malawi?
5. After spending a few days off the boat with Damon, Christian tells him that they are traveling where in Part 2: The Lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the character of Reiner from?
2. The character of Damon travels perpetually for what reason?
3. Karonga is a township in the northern region of what country?
4. The older man Damon meets in an antique store in Part 2: The Lover is from where?
5. In what city are Damon and Reiner surprised to find hotels, casinos and crowded streets in Part One: The Follower?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)