|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The older man Damon meets in an antique store in Part 2: The Lover is from where?
2. The first leg of the trip Damon and Reiner take in South Africa is on a train from Cape Town to where in Part One: The Follower?
3. Damon equates being loved with what in the narrative?
(a) Having power.
4. When Damon and his fellow travelers arrive in Dar es Salaam, Christian, Jerome and Alice are in one room and Damon stays with whom in the other?
5. What is the name of the older man whom Damon meets in an antique store in Part 2: The Lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tugs at Damon's fly at the hotel after his traveling companions have left Dar es Salaam in Part 2: The Lover?
2. In what city are Damon and Reiner surprised to find hotels, casinos and crowded streets in Part One: The Follower?
3. What is the legislative capital of South Africa?
4. When did the Persian Gulf War end?
5. Damon takes a trip with Richard and other travelers on a train and in the middle of the night everyone is woken up by the sound of what in Part 2: The Lover?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)