|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Follower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reiner tells Damon in Part One: The Follower that he has come to Greece to do what?
2. In what town is the abandoned seminary where Reiner and Damon camp after the first part of their trip in Part One: The Follower?
3. What does Reiner share with Damon in Part One: The Follower on their second night together?
(a) A banana.
(b) A steak.
(c) A beer.
(d) An apple.
4. Where does Reiner have sexual intercourse with a masseuse in Part One: The Follower?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) In one of the rooms.
(c) The front desk.
(d) The hotel sauna.
5. Along what mountain range do Damon and Reiner hike for several days in Part One: The Follower?
(a) The Maseru Mountains.
(b) The Rift Mountains.
(c) The Drakensberg Mountains.
(d) The Atlas Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Damon finally re-encounter Reiner after they split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower?
2. Where do Damon and Reiner sleep when they can't find a place to pitch a tent on their first night hiking the foothills in Part One: The Follower?
3. In Part One: The Follower, Damon asks a driver to take him to Pretoria and is short of money, but the driver agrees to take him when he offers what in addition to the money he has?
4. What heavy food does Reiner choose to purchase at the small grocery along his hike with Damon in Part One: The Follower?
5. What is the judicial capital of South Africa?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)