|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Guardian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reiner share with Damon in Part One: The Follower on their second night together?
(a) A banana.
(b) A beer.
(c) An apple.
(d) A steak.
2. Where does Damon finally re-encounter Reiner after they split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower?
(d) Cape Town.
3. Goa is located in South West India in the region known as what?
(a) The Garhwal.
(b) The Konkan.
(c) The Utkala.
(d) The Sikkim.
4. In the 1800s, Karonga existed as the stronghold of what famous Arab slaver?
5. One of Damon's traveler friends in Part 2: The Lover is named Richard and is from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hampi is a village in what northern state in India?
2. What does Anna order at an airport bar in Part Three: The Guardian?
3. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman from where?
4. When Anna and Damon are riding on the train in Bangalore in Part 3: The Guardian, she later remembers that she left her medication where?
5. The nurse who attempts to pump Anna's stomach at the hospital in Part 3: The Guardian accidentally does what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)