|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Guardian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Victoria Falls is a waterfall located in southern Africa on what river?
(a) The Nile River.
(b) The Kafue River.
(c) The Luangwa River.
(d) The Zambezi River.
2. What refers to a type of affective disorder characterized by euphoric mood, excessive activity and talkativeness, impaired judgment, and sometimes psychotic symptoms, as grandiose delusions?
(a) Anxiety disorder.
(b) Manic disorder.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Obsessive compulsive disorder.
3. Where does Reiner insist on sleeping in Damon's apartment when he visits Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
(a) On the lawn.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) On the kitchen floor.
(d) On the balcony.
4. After spending a few days off the boat with Damon, Christian tells him that they are traveling where in Part 2: The Lover?
5. Once Damon has gotten across the Tanzanian border in Part 2: The Lover, it takes him how long to travel by bus to Mbeya?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what mode of transportation do Damon and Reiner travel to the Lesotho border in Part One: The Follower?
2. In Part One: The Follower, Damon stays in Pretoria for how long?
3. What is the name of the now-ruined capital city that surrounds modern-day Hampi?
4. To where did the traveler miss a train in Part One: The Follower, leading him to stay in a stranger's hostel room?
5. Tanzania is located in what region of Africa?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)