|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Guardian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode but moves about from place to place?
2. What refers to a psychiatric treatment in which seizures are electrically induced in anesthetized patients for therapeutic effect?
(a) Voltage therapy.
(b) Ohm's law of therapy.
(c) Electroshock therapy.
(d) Therapy by amperage.
3. What was being thrown at the train that Damon and fellow travelers rode on in Part 2: The Lover?
4. Once Damon has gotten across the Tanzanian border in Part 2: The Lover, it takes him how long to travel by bus to Mbeya?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
5. Mbeya is a city in what country of Africa?
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the author Damon Galgut from?
2. Who volunteers to ride with Anna when she is transferred to a hospital in Panaji in Part 3: The Guardian?
3. What is the name of the Frenchman for whom Anna falls in Part 3: The Guardian?
4. How old is the Frenchman for whom Anna falls in Part 3: The Guardian?
5. The first leg of the trip Damon and Reiner take in South Africa is on a train from Cape Town to where in Part One: The Follower?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)