|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Follower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Persian Gulf War was a war waged by a U.N.-authorized coalition force led by the United States against what nation?
2. What is the legislative capital of South Africa?
(d) Cape Town.
3. Where does Reiner tell Damon he is working when they begin exchanging letters while Damon is in Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
4. Damon is in the countryside of what country when he meets Reiner?
5. What does Reiner share with Damon in Part One: The Follower on their second night together?
(a) A banana.
(b) A beer.
(c) A steak.
(d) An apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One: The Follower, Damon asks a driver to take him to Pretoria but the charge is what?
2. Where does Damon's mother live?
3. What term refers to the condition of being dominant, especially through superior economic or political power?
4. Where does Damon finally re-encounter Reiner after they split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower?
5. Reiner suggests that he and Damon take a hiking trip to a region called what when he visits Cape Town in Part One: The Follower?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)