|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Follower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Persian Gulf War was a war waged by a U.N.-authorized coalition force led by the United States against what nation?
2. In what city are Damon and Reiner surprised to find hotels, casinos and crowded streets in Part One: The Follower?
3. Damon equates being loved with what in the narrative?
(c) Having power.
4. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman from where?
5. After abandoning Reiner in Part One: The Follower, Damon gets a ride with a woman driving what type of vehicle?
(a) A snowmobile.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A van.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One: The Follower, Damon and Reiner disagree about their travel methods, with Reiner wanting to continue their pattern of doing what?
2. After how much time does Damon return to a friend's house in Cape Town after parting ways the first time with Reiner in Part One: The Follower?
3. At times along their hike in Part One: The Follower, Reiner insists they do what which makes Damon uneasy?
4. Where does Damon finally re-encounter Reiner after they split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower?
5. Where is the character of Reiner from?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)