|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Follower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Persian Gulf War end?
2. To where did the traveler miss a train in Part One: The Follower, leading him to stay in a stranger's hostel room?
(a) Athens, Greece.
(b) Sydney, Australia.
(c) Quito, Ecuador.
(d) Rome, Italy.
3. Where does Damon finally re-encounter Reiner after they split in the wilderness in Part One: The Follower?
(c) Cape Town.
4. What does Reiner do when Damon insists they stay and look for part of their camping supplies after a storm in Part One: The Follower?
(a) Cooks breakfast.
(b) Starts to look for the pegs.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Takes his pack and leaves.
5. Reiner tells Damon in Part One: The Follower that he has come to Greece to do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Persian Gulf War was a war waged by a U.N.-authorized coalition force led by the United States against what nation?
2. What heavy food does Reiner choose to purchase at the small grocery along his hike with Damon in Part One: The Follower?
3. In Part One: The Follower, Damon and Reiner disagree about their travel methods, with Reiner wanting to continue their pattern of doing what?
4. In what city are Damon and Reiner surprised to find hotels, casinos and crowded streets in Part One: The Follower?
5. Where does Damon's mother live?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)