|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the altitude of Mbeya?
(a) 2,200 ft.
(b) 3,700 ft.
(c) 5,500 ft.
(d) 8,600 ft.
2. How much money does Damon pay as a bribe to cross from Malawi to Tanzania in Part 2: The Lover?
(a) 5 dollars.
(b) 10 dollars.
(c) 40 dollars.
(d) 20 dollars.
3. Amsterdam is the capital of what nation?
(a) The Netherlands.
4. What has been the official capital of Tanzania since 1996?
(c) Dar es Salaam.
5. Karonga is a township in the northern region of what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reiner do when Damon insists they stay and look for part of their camping supplies after a storm in Part One: The Follower?
2. What refers to a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode but moves about from place to place?
3. In Part One: The Follower, Damon stays in Pretoria for how long?
4. Where do Damon and Reiner sleep when they can't find a place to pitch a tent on their first night hiking the foothills in Part One: The Follower?
5. What is the name of the young Swiss woman in the traveling party with which Damon meets up in Part 2: The Lover?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)