|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tanzania is located in what region of Africa?
(a) South Africa.
(b) West Africa.
(c) East Africa.
(d) North Africa.
2. In Part One: The Follower, Damon and Reiner visit ruins and Damon tells Reiner what he knows of the legend of grief and what behind them?
3. In Part One: The Follower, Damon asks a driver to take him to Pretoria but the charge is what?
(a) 70 rand.
(b) 125 rand.
(c) 100 rand.
(d) 175 rand.
4. How much time has passed between Part One: The Follower and Part Two: The Lover?
(a) A couple months.
(b) Ten years..
(c) Sixty days.
(d) A few years.
5. In Part One: The Follower, Damon asks a driver to take him to Pretoria but he only has how much money left?
(a) 10 rand.
(b) 30 rand.
(c) 50 rand.
(d) 20 rand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reiner tells Damon in Part One: The Follower that he has come to Greece to do what?
2. In Part One: The Follower, Damon stays in Pretoria for how long?
3. Following the 1905 gold rush, Mbeya was founded as a gold mining town in what era?
4. Damon is in the countryside of what country when he meets Reiner?
5. When Damon and his fellow travelers arrive in Dar es Salaam, Christian, Jerome and Alice are in one room and Damon stays with whom in the other?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)