1. Damon is in the countryside of what country when he meets Reiner?
2. Where is Damon from?
(a) Cairo, Egypt.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Ottawa, Canada.
(d) Cape Town, South Africa.
3. To where did the traveler miss a train in Part One: The Follower, leading him to stay in a stranger's hostel room?
(a) Quito, Ecuador.
(b) Sydney, Australia.
(c) Athens, Greece.
(d) Rome, Italy.
4. Where is the character of Reiner from?
5. In Part One: The Follower, Damon and Reiner visit ruins and Damon tells Reiner what he knows of the legend of grief and what behind them?
6. Reiner tells Damon in Part One: The Follower that he has come to Greece to do what?
7. In Part One: The Follower, Reiner tells Damon that a woman where wants to marry him?
This section contains 4,379 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)