|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will the kids have to rely on while at the camp?
(b) Each other.
2. What are the names of the counselors at Wilderness Camp?
(a) Sarah and Matt.
(b) Jacob and Jessie.
(c) Sean and Raven.
(d) Jodi and Daniel.
3. In Chapter Ninety, what is the goal for the first full day of camp?
(a) River raft.
(b) Cross a stream.
(c) Hike 10 miles.
(d) Use the restroom.
4. What happens to Vanessa when she begins to think about Conner's hand on her back?
(a) She screams.
(b) She gets sick.
(c) She passes out.
(d) She smiles.
5. What does Tony's father's letter say?
(a) He thinks Tony is gay.
(b) He is getting married again.
(c) He doesn't want Tony to come home.
(d) He loves Tony and wants forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tony encourage Connor to sleep with Vanessa?
2. What is surprising about the church the kids go to on Easter?
3. In Chapter 103, who hands out letters to the campers?
4. What did Conner find out about Emily when he went home for Easter?
5. What happened to Leona after Conner told her boyfriend about their relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Conner give to Tony about his sexual feelings toward Vanessa?
2. Who is Carmella?
3. Why is Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
4. What was the nature of Tony and Phillip's relationship?
5. What will the wilderness challenge be like?
6. What happens between Vanessa and her father that reinforces in her mind that she has the support of her family?
7. What does Vanessa realize about her time at wilderness camp?
8. Why does Conner become so upset during the movie outing?
9. Why is Tony worried about Conner?
10. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)