|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 103, who hands out letters to the campers?
(b) Tony and Connor.
(c) Raven and Sean.
2. What does Tony do when he is sitting with Vanessa before Wilderness Challenge?
(a) Kisses her lips.
(b) Puts his arm around her..
(c) Gets sick.
(d) Kisses her hand.
3. In Chapter Fifty-six, who is Tony testing?
(b) Dr. Boston.
4. How does Vanessa feel about adventuring outdoors?
(a) She loves the thrills.
(b) She hates the bugs.
(c) She thinks it is ok.
(d) She is tired and thirsty.
5. Who asks Tony to read his poem?
(b) Mr. Hidalgo.
(c) Ms. Littell.
(d) Ms. Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 102, what does Vanessa get depressed about?
2. Why does Tony encourage Connor to sleep with Vanessa?
3. How does Tony feel about Conner's plan?
4. Which kids choose to stay at Aspen Springs for Easter.
5. Who finds Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Tony and Vanessa in Chapters Seventy-seven and Seventy-eight?
2. What positive thing does Vanessa decide to do when visiting her grandmother?
3. What happens during group therapy that shocks Dr. Starr and intensifies the attraction between Conner and Vanessa?
4. Why doesn't Conner think he is ready to go home after the wilderness challenge?
5. Who is Carmella?
6. What will the wilderness challenge be like?
7. What dis Conner's mother say in her letter to him?
8. What does Conner think about Tony after they finish talking in Chapter Fifty-Five?
9. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
10. What is Tony's response to Conner's questions about his sexuality?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)