|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Tony attribute Conner's dizziness?
(a) Lack of food.
(b) Lack of sleep.
(c) Lack of meds.
(d) Lack of water.
2. Who will the kids have to rely on while at the camp?
(c) Each other.
3. In Chapter Fifty-six, who is Tony testing?
(c) Dr. Boston.
4. Who gets between Dr. Boston and Stanley?
5. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
(a) His father.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His nanny.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony notice about everyone the morning after letters arrive?
2. .How does Vanessa feel while visiting her grandmother for Easter?
3. Who finds Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
4. In Chapter Fifty-eight, what does Conner do to Vanessa on the way to class?
5. What did Conner find out about Emily when he went home for Easter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vanessa discover about being outdoors?
2. How did Tony meet Phillip?
3. What does Vanessa realize about her time at wilderness camp?
4. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
5. What positive thing does Vanessa decide to do when visiting her grandmother?
6. What is Tony's response to Conner's questions about his sexuality?
7. Why doesn't Conner think he is ready to go home after the wilderness challenge?
8. What does Dr. Starr think when Conner says he doesn't want to go home for Easter?
9. What happens when Conner goes home for the weekend?
10. Why is Tony worried about Conner?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)