|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comforts Conner after talking with Tony?
(a) That others have problems too.
(b) That others take medication too.
(c) That Tony finds him attractive.
(d) That Tony is also glad he came to Aspen Springs.
2. What are the names of the counselors at Wilderness Camp?
(a) Jacob and Jessie.
(b) Jodi and Daniel.
(c) Sarah and Matt.
(d) Sean and Raven.
3. Where is the Wilderness Challenge Camp located?
(a) Rascal Springs.
(b) Black Rock Desert.
(d) Painted Rock Park.
4. Who accompanies Tony, Conner, and Carmella to the movies?
(a) Carmella's husband.
(b) Dr. Boston.
(c) Tony's dad.
5. Who will the kids have to rely on while at the camp?
(c) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Littell do when Vanessa leaves class for the bathroom?
2. How did Tony kill Larry?
3. In Chapter Fifty-eight, what does Conner do to Vanessa on the way to class?
4. Why was Tony sent to juvenile hall?
5. Why is Vanessa beginning to fantasize about Conner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What positive thing does Vanessa decide to do when visiting her grandmother?
2. What happens when Conner goes home for the weekend?
3. What advice does Conner give to Tony about his sexual feelings toward Vanessa?
4. What happens to Vanessa as she begins to think about Conner's hand on her back?
5. What does Conner think about Tony after they finish talking in Chapter Fifty-Five?
6. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
7. What is Tony's response to Conner's questions about his sexuality?
8. Why is Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
9. What dis Conner's mother say in her letter to him?
10. Why is Tony worried about Conner?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)