|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vanessa overhear in the bathroom in chapter 57?
(a) Dahlia and Paul.
(b) Lori and Paul.
(c) Tony and Dahlia.
(d) Paul and Tony.
2. Who stays away from the campfire the first night at wilderness challenge camp?
3. What does Tony's father's letter say?
(a) He doesn't want Tony to come home.
(b) He is getting married again.
(c) He loves Tony and wants forgiveness.
(d) He thinks Tony is gay.
4. What does Conner decide to do while at the challenge camp?
(a) Not eat food from dawn to dusk.
(b) Cleanse himself of medication.
(c) Leave camp and return home.
(d) Go without water.
5. What does Ms. Littell want her students to write about?
(a) Their happiest memory.
(b) Their time at Aspen Springs.
(c) Their views of God.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tony sent to juvenile hall?
2. Who accompanies Tony, Conner, and Carmella to the movies?
3. In Chapter Seventy-four, what does Stanley do in group therapy that causes a fight?
4. What does Tony do when he is sitting with Vanessa before Wilderness Challenge?
5. What are the names of the counselors at Wilderness Camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What dis Conner's mother say in her letter to him?
2. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
3. What positive thing does Vanessa decide to do when visiting her grandmother?
4. Why does Conner become so upset during the movie outing?
5. Why doesn't Conner think he is ready to go home after the wilderness challenge?
6. What happens between Vanessa and her father that reinforces in her mind that she has the support of her family?
7. How did Tony meet Phillip?
8. What will the wilderness challenge be like?
9. What happens when Conner goes home for the weekend?
10. What is Tony's response to Conner's questions about his sexuality?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)