|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Ninety-six, what does Tony do before he crosses the bridge?
(a) Gets sick.
(b) Kisses Conner.
(c) Uses the bathroom
(d) Kisses Vanessa.
2. Why does Tony encourage Connor to sleep with Vanessa?
(a) So Tony can be straight.
(b) So Vanessa will stop following Tony around.
(c) So Conner can answer questions about his sexuality.
(d) So Tony can see who Vanessa really likes.
3. In Chapter Ninety, what is the goal for the first full day of camp?
(a) Cross a stream.
(b) Hike 10 miles.
(c) River raft.
(d) Use the restroom.
4. What does Vanessa believe will stop her from cutting?
5. What does Vanessa actually write about?
(a) Finding out her mother overdosed.
(b) Memories yet to be made.
(c) Cutting herself.
(d) Seeing her father again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conner feel about his house when he goes home in Chapter Seventy-nine?
2. How does Vanessa feel about adventuring outdoors?
3. Which kids choose to stay at Aspen Springs for Easter.
4. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
5. To what does Tony attribute Conner's dizziness?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
2. What dis Conner's mother say in her letter to him?
3. What does Dr. Starr think when Conner says he doesn't want to go home for Easter?
4. What is Tony's response to Conner's questions about his sexuality?
5. What will the wilderness challenge be like?
6. What happens to Vanessa as she begins to think about Conner's hand on her back?
7. What was the nature of Tony and Phillip's relationship?
8. What does Vanessa realize about her time at wilderness camp?
9. Why is Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
10. What happens when Conner goes home for the weekend?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)