|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony notice about everyone the morning after letters arrive?
(a) They are in a good mood.
(b) They are sick of camp.
(c) They don't want to repell again.
(d) They are sad.
2. In Chapter 103, who hands out letters to the campers?
(a) Tony and Connor.
(c) Raven and Sean.
3. Where did Tony meet Phillip?
(a) In the park.
(b) At school.
(c) During a football game.
(d) In a museum.
4. Who does Vanessa believe she is in love with?
5. What happened to Leona after Conner told her boyfriend about their relationship?
(a) She was forced to leave.
(b) She went to jail.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She killed herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Fifty-Eight, what does Conner write about?
2. In Chapter 102, what does Vanessa get depressed about?
3. Who asks Tony to read his poem?
4. What did Conner find out about Emily when he went home for Easter?
5. How does Vanessa feel about adventuring outdoors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
2. Why is Tony worried about Conner?
3. What happens during group therapy that shocks Dr. Starr and intensifies the attraction between Conner and Vanessa?
4. How did Tony meet Phillip?
5. What happens between Vanessa and her father that reinforces in her mind that she has the support of her family?
6. What happens between Tony and Vanessa in Chapters Seventy-seven and Seventy-eight?
7. Why doesn't Conner think he is ready to go home after the wilderness challenge?
8. What was the nature of Tony and Phillip's relationship?
9. What does Conner think about Tony after they finish talking in Chapter Fifty-Five?
10. What does Vanessa realize about her time at wilderness camp?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)