|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. .How does Vanessa feel while visiting her grandmother for Easter?
(a) At home.
(b) Worried for her brother.
(c) Like she is at a hotel.
2. How does Conner feel about his house when he goes home in Chapter Seventy-nine?
(a) It is comfortable and familiar.
(b) It is cold and drafty.
(c) It is more like a hotel.
(d) It is unfamiliar to him.
3. What does Vanessa believe will stop her from cutting?
4. How does Bryan inadvertently stop Vanessa from cutting herself?
(a) He walks in on her in the shower.
(b) He tells his grandmother.
(c) He finds her in the backyard.
(d) He asks her to dye eggs.
5. Who asks Tony to read his poem?
(a) Mr. Hidalgo.
(b) Ms. Littell.
(c) Ms. Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conner behave on the way to wilderness camp?
2. What happens to Vanessa when she begins to think about Conner's hand on her back?
3. Who stays away from the campfire the first night at wilderness challenge camp?
4. How does Tony feel about Conner's plan?
5. Where did Tony meet Phillip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Vanessa and her father that reinforces in her mind that she has the support of her family?
2. What positive thing does Vanessa decide to do when visiting her grandmother?
3. What happens during group therapy that shocks Dr. Starr and intensifies the attraction between Conner and Vanessa?
4. What happens to Vanessa as she begins to think about Conner's hand on her back?
5. What does Dr. Starr think when Conner says he doesn't want to go home for Easter?
6. What does Tony tell Conner he did that caused him to be sent to juvenile hall?
7. Who is Carmella?
8. How did Tony meet Phillip?
9. Why is Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
10. What was the nature of Tony and Phillip's relationship?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)