|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conner feel about his house when he goes home in Chapter Seventy-nine?
(a) It is unfamiliar to him.
(b) It is comfortable and familiar.
(c) It is more like a hotel.
(d) It is cold and drafty.
2. Where is the Wilderness Challenge Camp located?
(a) Rascal Springs.
(b) Painted Rock Park.
(c) Black Rock Desert.
3. In Chapter Ninety, what is the goal for the first full day of camp?
(a) River raft.
(b) Hike 10 miles.
(c) Use the restroom.
(d) Cross a stream.
4. What does Tony notice about everyone the morning after letters arrive?
(a) They are in a good mood.
(b) They don't want to repell again.
(c) They are sick of camp.
(d) They are sad.
5. Who does Conner see at the movies?
6. Who finds Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
7. How does Conner feel when he is crossing the bridge?
8. What does Vanessa tell Tony she needs to do in order to know what real love is?
(a) Get off medication.
(b) Love herself.
(c) See her mother.
(d) Make love to him.
9. What comforts Conner after talking with Tony?
(a) That others take medication too.
(b) That Tony finds him attractive.
(c) That others have problems too.
(d) That Tony is also glad he came to Aspen Springs.
10. What does Vanessa actually write about?
(a) Memories yet to be made.
(b) Seeing her father again.
(c) Cutting herself.
(d) Finding out her mother overdosed.
11. Why didn't Tony write his paper about Phillip?
(a) He considers it a private memory.
(b) He doesn't want to remember Phillip.
(c) He can't remember him.
(d) He is embarrassed.
12. How does Conner behave on the way to wilderness camp?
(a) Scared and jumpy.
(b) Crazy and uncontrollable.
(c) Distant and cold.
(d) Sad and angry.
13. How does Vanessa feel about adventuring outdoors?
(a) She thinks it is ok.
(b) She hates the bugs.
(c) She is tired and thirsty.
(d) She loves the thrills.
14. What does Dr. Starr find hard to believe in her session with Conner?
(a) He doesn't want to go home for Easter.
(b) He doesn't love his mother and father.
(c) He is in love with Tony.
(d) He doesn't love Emily anymore.
15. What does Conner do with his letter from his parents?
(a) Wads it into a ball.
(b) Rips it into pieces.
(c) Turns it into a paper airplane.
(d) Holds it to his heart and cries over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Vanessa and Tony tell each other in Chapter Seventy-eight?
2. Why was Tony sent to juvenile hall?
3. Why does Tony encourage Connor to sleep with Vanessa?
4. How does Bryan inadvertently stop Vanessa from cutting herself?
5. To what does Tony attribute Conner's dizziness?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)