|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Littell want her students to write about?
(a) Their time at Aspen Springs.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their views of God.
(d) Their happiest memory.
2. .How does Vanessa feel while visiting her grandmother for Easter?
(a) Worried for her brother.
(c) Like she is at a hotel.
(d) At home.
3. In Chapter 103, who hands out letters to the campers?
(a) Raven and Sean.
(b) Tony and Connor.
4. What does Ms. Littell do when Vanessa leaves class for the bathroom?
(a) Reads her poem.
(b) Follows her out.
(c) Reports her to the principal.
(d) Rolls her eyes.
5. In Chapter Fifty-eight, what does Conner do to Vanessa on the way to class?
(a) Runs his hand over her back.
(b) Touches the back of her neck.
(c) Ties her shoes for her.
(d) Pushes her through the hallway.
6. What does Vanessa actually write about?
(a) Memories yet to be made.
(b) Finding out her mother overdosed.
(c) Cutting herself.
(d) Seeing her father again.
7. Who does Conner see at the movies?
8. How did Tony kill Larry?
(a) Shot him.
(b) Hit him with a car.
(c) Stabbed him.
(d) Clubbed him.
9. What happens to Vanessa when she begins to think about Conner's hand on her back?
(a) She gets sick.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She screams.
(d) She smiles.
10. Who else is home for Easter with Vanessa, Bryan and their grandmother?
(a) Vanessa's counselor.
(b) Vanessa's father.
(c) Vanessa's grandfather.
(d) Vanessa's mother.
11. In Chapter Fifty-five, what does Conner ask Tony about?
(b) His father.
(c) What level he is on.
(d) His sexuality.
12. Which kids choose to stay at Aspen Springs for Easter.
(a) Conner and Isha.
(b) Jodi and Dahlia.
(c) Dahlia and Vanessa.
(d) Tony and Conner.
13. Who finds Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
14. How does Vanessa feel about adventuring outdoors?
(a) She thinks it is ok.
(b) She hates the bugs.
(c) She is tired and thirsty.
(d) She loves the thrills.
15. In Chapter Ninety, what is the goal for the first full day of camp?
(a) River raft.
(b) Cross a stream.
(c) Hike 10 miles.
(d) Use the restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vanessa beginning to fantasize about Conner?
2. What does Tony notice about everyone the morning after letters arrive?
3. In Chapter Fifty-Eight, what does Conner write about?
4. Who will the kids have to rely on while at the camp?
5. What does Dr. Starr find hard to believe in her session with Conner?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)