|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Little make Conner do with his poem?
(a) Read it aloud.
(b) Write another page.
(c) Rip it up.
(d) Turn it in.
2. In Chapter Ninety, what is the goal for the first full day of camp?
(a) River raft.
(b) Use the restroom.
(c) Cross a stream.
(d) Hike 10 miles.
3. What does Vanessa tell Tony she needs to do in order to know what real love is?
(a) Get off medication.
(b) Love herself.
(c) See her mother.
(d) Make love to him.
4. Who asks Tony to read his poem?
(b) Mr. Hidalgo.
(c) Ms. Boston.
(d) Ms. Littell.
5. How does Conner behave on the way to wilderness camp?
(a) Distant and cold.
(b) Scared and jumpy.
(c) Sad and angry.
(d) Crazy and uncontrollable.
6. What does Tony think Vanessa will write about?
(a) Doing drugs.
7. Who does Conner see at the movies?
8. What does Conner think about on the way back to Aspen Springs after the movie?
(a) No one will ever truly love him.
(b) He wants to kill his parents.
(c) He secretly hates Tony.
(d) The movie was boring.
9. Who does Vanessa overhear in the bathroom in chapter 57?
(a) Paul and Tony.
(b) Lori and Paul.
(c) Dahlia and Paul.
(d) Tony and Dahlia.
10. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
(a) His father.
(b) His nanny.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
11. What does Conner do with his letter from his parents?
(a) Wads it into a ball.
(b) Holds it to his heart and cries over it.
(c) Turns it into a paper airplane.
(d) Rips it into pieces.
12. What does Dr. Starr find hard to believe in her session with Conner?
(a) He doesn't love Emily anymore.
(b) He doesn't love his mother and father.
(c) He is in love with Tony.
(d) He doesn't want to go home for Easter.
13. In Chapter 103, who hands out letters to the campers?
(a) Raven and Sean.
(c) Tony and Connor.
14. Who gets between Dr. Boston and Stanley?
15. What does Vanessa's father reveal in his letter?
(a) He is back in Afghanistan.
(b) He wants her mother to die.
(c) He thinks Vanessa should move away.
(d) He will be home for good.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Fifty-six, who is Tony testing?
2. Who will the kids have to rely on while at the camp?
3. What does Tony's father's letter say?
4. In Chapter Fifty-five, what does Conner ask Tony about?
5. How did Tony kill Larry?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)