|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is surprising about the church the kids go to on Easter?
(a) It is where Phillip was buried.
(b) Emily and her husband are in attendance.
(c) It is the same one Conner's family attends.
(d) It is closed for the holiday.
2. What comforts Conner after talking with Tony?
(a) That others take medication too.
(b) That others have problems too.
(c) That Tony finds him attractive.
(d) That Tony is also glad he came to Aspen Springs.
3. Who will the kids have to rely on while at the camp?
(c) Each other.
4. Why is Vanessa sick?
(a) Her body isn't adjusted to the prozac.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) Her body isn't adjusted to the lithium.
(d) She didn't want to share her poem.
5. Why is Vanessa beginning to fantasize about Conner?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) He's so cute..
(c) She feels sorry for him.
(d) He was heroic.
6. Where is the Wilderness Challenge Camp located?
(a) Rascal Springs.
(b) Painted Rock Park.
(c) Black Rock Desert.
7. What does Ms. Littell do when Vanessa leaves class for the bathroom?
(a) Rolls her eyes.
(b) Reports her to the principal.
(c) Follows her out.
(d) Reads her poem.
8. What does Ms. Littell talk about during her presentation?
9. What does Tony notice about everyone the morning after letters arrive?
(a) They are sick of camp.
(b) They are sad.
(c) They don't want to repell again.
(d) They are in a good mood.
10. In Chapter 103, who hands out letters to the campers?
(a) Tony and Connor.
(d) Raven and Sean.
11. In Chapter Seventy-four, what does Stanley do in group therapy that causes a fight?
(a) Hits Dr. Boston.
(b) Begins screaming.
(c) Steals from Conner.
(d) Exposes himself.
12. Why was Tony sent to juvenile hall?
(a) Stalking Emily.
(b) Beating up his mother.
(c) Killing Phillip.
(d) Beating up his mother's boyfriend.
13. What does Conner think about on the way back to Aspen Springs after the movie?
(a) No one will ever truly love him.
(b) He secretly hates Tony.
(c) The movie was boring.
(d) He wants to kill his parents.
14. How does Bryan inadvertently stop Vanessa from cutting herself?
(a) He asks her to dye eggs.
(b) He tells his grandmother.
(c) He walks in on her in the shower.
(d) He finds her in the backyard.
15. Who does Conner see at the movies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tony meet Phillip?
2. In Chapter Ninety, what is the goal for the first full day of camp?
3. In Chapter Fifty-Eight, what does Conner write about?
4. What does Tony think Vanessa will write about?
5. Who stays away from the campfire the first night at wilderness challenge camp?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)