|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Fifty-eight, what does Conner do to Vanessa on the way to class?
(a) Runs his hand over her back.
(b) Touches the back of her neck.
(c) Pushes her through the hallway.
(d) Ties her shoes for her.
2. In Chapter Fifty-Eight, what does Conner write about?
(a) Doing drugs.
(d) Being homecoming king.
3. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
(a) His father.
(b) His nanny.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His sister.
4. How does Conner behave on the way to wilderness camp?
(a) Sad and angry.
(b) Distant and cold.
(c) Crazy and uncontrollable.
(d) Scared and jumpy.
5. What comforts Conner after talking with Tony?
(a) That Tony is also glad he came to Aspen Springs.
(b) That Tony finds him attractive.
(c) That others have problems too.
(d) That others take medication too.
6. How does Conner feel about his house when he goes home in Chapter Seventy-nine?
(a) It is comfortable and familiar.
(b) It is cold and drafty.
(c) It is more like a hotel.
(d) It is unfamiliar to him.
7. Who does Conner see at the movies?
8. What does Conner decide to do while at the challenge camp?
(a) Cleanse himself of medication.
(b) Not eat food from dawn to dusk.
(c) Go without water.
(d) Leave camp and return home.
9. What does Vanessa's father tell Vanessa that moves her?
(a) She was not responsible for her mother.
(b) He loves her and will get out of the military.
(c) She will be a fine woman someday.
(d) He is going back to the war.
10. What does Tony think Vanessa will write about?
(d) Doing drugs.
11. Who finds Vanessa getting sick in the bathroom?
12. What are the names of the counselors at Wilderness Camp?
(a) Jodi and Daniel.
(b) Jacob and Jessie.
(c) Sarah and Matt.
(d) Sean and Raven.
13. What does Tony do when he is sitting with Vanessa before Wilderness Challenge?
(a) Kisses her hand.
(b) Kisses her lips.
(c) Puts his arm around her..
(d) Gets sick.
14. Why is Vanessa beginning to fantasize about Conner?
(a) She feels sorry for him.
(b) He's so cute..
(c) She is lonely.
(d) He was heroic.
15. What does Vanessa believe will stop her from cutting?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Fifty-five, what does Conner ask Tony about?
2. What do Vanessa and Tony tell each other in Chapter Seventy-eight?
3. How does Vanessa feel about adventuring outdoors?
4. In Chapter Fifty-six, who is Tony testing?
5. Who does Vanessa overhear in the bathroom in chapter 57?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)