|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His nanny.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
2. Who gets between Dr. Boston and Stanley?
3. What does Vanessa believe will stop her from cutting?
4. How did Tony kill Larry?
(a) Stabbed him.
(b) Shot him.
(c) Hit him with a car.
(d) Clubbed him.
5. What is surprising about the church the kids go to on Easter?
(a) Emily and her husband are in attendance.
(b) It is where Phillip was buried.
(c) It is the same one Conner's family attends.
(d) It is closed for the holiday.
6. In Chapter 103, who hands out letters to the campers?
(a) Tony and Connor.
(d) Raven and Sean.
7. What did Conner find out about Emily when he went home for Easter?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She had gotten married.
(c) His parents forced her to move.
(d) His sister threatened her.
8. Why is Vanessa sick?
(a) Her body isn't adjusted to the prozac.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) Her body isn't adjusted to the lithium.
(d) She didn't want to share her poem.
9. What does Conner do with his letter from his parents?
(a) Holds it to his heart and cries over it.
(b) Wads it into a ball.
(c) Rips it into pieces.
(d) Turns it into a paper airplane.
10. What does Vanessa actually write about?
(a) Cutting herself.
(b) Finding out her mother overdosed.
(c) Seeing her father again.
(d) Memories yet to be made.
11. Who else is home for Easter with Vanessa, Bryan and their grandmother?
(a) Vanessa's counselor.
(b) Vanessa's grandfather.
(c) Vanessa's mother.
(d) Vanessa's father.
12. In Chapter Fifty-Eight, what does Conner write about?
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Being homecoming king.
13. Why is Vanessa beginning to fantasize about Conner?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) He's so cute..
(c) He was heroic.
(d) She feels sorry for him.
14. Which kids choose to stay at Aspen Springs for Easter.
(a) Dahlia and Vanessa.
(b) Tony and Conner.
(c) Conner and Isha.
(d) Jodi and Dahlia.
15. What does Dr. Starr find hard to believe in her session with Conner?
(a) He doesn't love his mother and father.
(b) He doesn't want to go home for Easter.
(c) He is in love with Tony.
(d) He doesn't love Emily anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony's father's letter say?
2. What does Vanessa's father tell Vanessa that moves her?
3. Where did Tony meet Phillip?
4. What does Tony do when he is sitting with Vanessa before Wilderness Challenge?
5. Who does Conner see at the movies?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)