|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vanessa's father tell Vanessa that moves her?
(a) He is going back to the war.
(b) He loves her and will get out of the military.
(c) She was not responsible for her mother.
(d) She will be a fine woman someday.
2. How did Tony kill Larry?
(a) Clubbed him.
(b) Shot him.
(c) Stabbed him.
(d) Hit him with a car.
3. In Chapter Fifty-five, what does Conner ask Tony about?
(a) His father.
(c) What level he is on.
(d) His sexuality.
4. Where is the Wilderness Challenge Camp located?
(b) Painted Rock Park.
(c) Black Rock Desert.
(d) Rascal Springs.
5. Who else is home for Easter with Vanessa, Bryan and their grandmother?
(a) Vanessa's mother.
(b) Vanessa's grandfather.
(c) Vanessa's counselor.
(d) Vanessa's father.
6. Which kids choose to stay at Aspen Springs for Easter.
(a) Dahlia and Vanessa.
(b) Jodi and Dahlia.
(c) Tony and Conner.
(d) Conner and Isha.
7. What does Ms. Littell want her students to write about?
(a) Their views of God.
(b) Their time at Aspen Springs.
(c) Their happiest memory.
(d) Their parents.
8. In Chapter Ninety-six, what does Tony do before he crosses the bridge?
(a) Kisses Vanessa.
(b) Uses the bathroom
(c) Kisses Conner.
(d) Gets sick.
9. What does Ms. Littell talk about during her presentation?
10. What does Dr. Starr find hard to believe in her session with Conner?
(a) He doesn't love his mother and father.
(b) He doesn't want to go home for Easter.
(c) He doesn't love Emily anymore.
(d) He is in love with Tony.
11. Who does Vanessa overhear in the bathroom in chapter 57?
(a) Lori and Paul.
(b) Tony and Dahlia.
(c) Dahlia and Paul.
(d) Paul and Tony.
12. Who does Conner blame for his drive for perfection?
(a) His sister.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His nanny.
(d) His father.
13. What does Tony think Vanessa will write about?
(c) Doing drugs.
14. What does Vanessa believe will stop her from cutting?
15. What is surprising about the church the kids go to on Easter?
(a) It is the same one Conner's family attends.
(b) It is where Phillip was buried.
(c) It is closed for the holiday.
(d) Emily and her husband are in attendance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conner feel about his house when he goes home in Chapter Seventy-nine?
2. Who will the kids have to rely on while at the camp?
3. In Chapter Fifty-eight, what does Conner do to Vanessa on the way to class?
4. In Chapter Fifty-Eight, what does Conner write about?
5. How does Bryan inadvertently stop Vanessa from cutting herself?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)