|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Conner about church?
(a) That he thinks the choir director is hot.
(b) That it is mandatory for Level One.
(c) That it is so pretty.
(d) That the pastor allows Tony to attend.
2. In Chapter Forty-five, how many weeks has Vanessa been at Aspen Springs?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 10 weeks.
3. Why did Tony's father stay away from him?
(a) Tony's mother told him to.
(b) He didn't want to pay child support.
(c) He felt guilty.
(d) He was afraid of Tony.
4. What did Tony learn from his mother about sex?
(a) How to use it to his advantage.
(b) How to use it to connect with others.
(c) That it is evil.
(d) That it is only for marriage.
5. Who does Tony remember as the only person who never lied to him or tried to hurt him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Conner's parents want him to maintain good grades?
2. In Chapter Seven, who arrives in Conner's room to see if he is settled in?
3. Why does Conner ask Mr. Hidalgo about due process?
4. What does Phillip tell Tony about God's feelings toward gays?
5. What does Conner reveal about his relationships?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)