|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Vanessa about Conner?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His confidence.
2. In Chapter Twenty-two, what does Dr. Boston want to know from Conner?
(a) Why he would want to hurt Emily.
(b) Why he went after a woman twice his age.
(c) Why he shot himself instead of taking pills.
(d) Why he goes after younger women.
3. What do Conner and Tony see during service?
(a) Vanessa's cuts.
(b) Air angels.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Dr. Boston holding hands with a man.
4. What does Vanessa wonder about the Patriot Act?
(a) Who wrote it.
(b) If it will cause her grandmother to be arrested.
(c) How it will protect America.
(d) Why someone would support it.
5. What do they eat?
(a) Spaghetti and meatballs.
(b) BBQ and beans.
(d) Tofu and sprouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Starr ask Vanessa when they meet with her grandmother?
2. Who does Dr. Starr want to talk to Conner about?
3. In Chapter Twenty-eight, what does Conner decide about Vanessa?
4. Why didn't Emily date Conner?
5. What does Dr. Boston tell Conner?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)