|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-30, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Fifteen, why does Vanessa feel bad for her grandmother?
(a) Her grandmother is poor and must pay for Aspen Springs.
(b) Her grandmother works hard and has to take care of Bryan.
(c) Her grandmother is sick with cancer.
(d) Her grandmother didn't know about Vanessa's disorder.
2. What does Vanessa use to cut herself in Chapter Thirty?
(a) A rock.
(b) A razor blade.
(c) A paperclip.
(d) A metal staple.
3. In Chapter Sixteen, who is Conner thinking about seducing?
(b) Dr. Starr.
(c) Dr. Boston.
4. Why didn't Emily date Conner?
(a) They dated for years.
(b) She didn't like him.
(c) She was afraid of what others would think.
(d) She was in love with his sister.
5. How does Dr. Boston react to Stanley's question?
(a) She scolds him.
(b) She turns white.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatric hospital where Conner is staying?
2. Why did Conner's grades fall before he attempted suicide?
3. Why did Tony scatter Phillip's ashes at a fishing hole on the Truckee River?
4. In Chapter Nine, where is Vanessa?
5. Who does Vanessa befriend in Chapter Nine?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)