|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 85-90, Conner to Vanessa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conner decide to do while at the challenge camp?
(a) Not eat food from dawn to dusk.
(b) Cleanse himself of medication.
(c) Go without water.
(d) Leave camp and return home.
2. What does Tony compare Vanessa to?
(a) An angel.
(b) A mother.
(c) A baby.
(d) A girlfriend.
3. What does Ms. Littell want her students to write about?
(a) Their views of God.
(b) Their time at Aspen Springs.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their happiest memory.
4. What does Tony think Vanessa will write about?
(d) Doing drugs.
5. Who does Vanessa overhear in the bathroom in chapter 57?
(a) Lori and Paul.
(b) Dahlia and Paul.
(c) Paul and Tony.
(d) Tony and Dahlia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Fifty-six, who is Tony testing?
2. In Chapter Twenty-Five, what reward is Conner given for opening up to Dr. Boston?
3. In Chapter Fifty-Eight, what does Conner write about?
4. Vanessa dislikes the way in which Lori and Dahlia view sex. What is their view on sex?
5. What impresses Vanessa about Conner?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)