|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
a) Political Economy
b) Geometic Theory
c) German History
d) Verb Conjugation
2. What does Chasuble fear Jack will do after Miss Prism's tale?
a) Attack her
c) Fire her
d) Kill himself
3. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
4. How does Cecily characterize Algernon's corroboration of Jack's claim to having a brother?
5. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
b) Dissolution of the family
c) Vulgar literature
d) Rational dress for women
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 841 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)