|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has moved away
(b) He has exploded
(c) He has recuperated
(d) He has found a proper nurse
2. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preached his sermon on manna?
(a) Festal Days
3. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(b) Miss Prism
4. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
(a) It is all about him
(b) It is in secret language
(c) It is improper
(d) She intends to publish it
5. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
(a) Jack wrote them
(b) Other boys wrote them and she changed the name
(c) She wrote them herself
(d) Algernon wrote them
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
2. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
3. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
4. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
5. How many counties can one see from the hills around the manor?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)