|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
(a) Algernon wrote them
(b) Jack wrote them
(c) She wrote them herself
(d) Other boys wrote them and she changed the name
2. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
3. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about their business in cocktail parties?
4. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
(a) The drawing room
(b) The hills
(c) The garden
5. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preached his sermon on manna?
(b) Festal Days
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack feel about affection?
2. Which two words do Miss Prism and Cecily confuse as they talk about Jack and his "brother?"
3. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
4. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
5. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)