|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
2. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(b) water and biscuits
(c) roast beef and lager
(d) pate sandwiches and champagne
3. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has moved away
(b) He has found a proper nurse
(c) He has exploded
(d) He has recuperated
4. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
(b) Miss Prism
(d) Lady Bracknell
5. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(a) Dissolution of the family
(b) Vulgar literature
(d) Rational dress for women
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
2. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
3. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
4. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
5. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)