|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(b) Dissolution of the family
(c) Rational dress for women
(d) Vulgar literature
2. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he refrain from dairy
(b) That he marry
(c) That they not walk together anymore
(d) That he take up learning German
3. What mission does Algernon give Cecily?
(a) To inquire after Gwendolen's health
(b) To fethch him lunch
(c) To intercept Jack's mail
(d) To reform him
4. How many counties can one see from the hills around the manor?
5. What minor character defames the German language at the beginning of the Act?
(c) Mr. Grigsby
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
2. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
3. What is Miss Prism's first name?
4. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
5. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)