|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
2. What ceremony does Chasuble expects to undertake when he enters the scene in the final act?
(b) A wedding
(c) Ernest's memorial
(d) A christening
3. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
4. How does Jack feel about affection?
(a) He yearns for it
(b) He loathes it
(c) He fears it
(d) He relies on it
5. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
(a) Her appetite
(b) Her diary
(c) Her narcolepsy
(d) The gardener
Short Answer Questions
1. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
2. According to Lady Bracknell, who are the only people to speak disrespectfully of Society?
3. How does Algernon describe the day?
4. Which train line was Jack left by in Victoria Station?
5. What did Miss Prism intend to place in her handbag
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)