|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does the First Act take place?
2. What did Miss Prism intend to place in her handbag
(a) Her Bible
(b) Her manuscript
(c) Her change purse
(d) Her hairbrush
3. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
4. What does Lady Bracknell not entirely approve of Miss Prism's marriage?
(a) Her carelessness
(b) Her age
(c) Her choice of husband
(d) Her social class
5. According to Lady Bracknell, who are the only people to speak disrespectfully of Society?
(a) Those who have been in it all their lives
(b) Those who cannot get into it
(c) The Portugese
(d) Those who serve it
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cecily characterize Algernon's corroboration of Jack's claim to having a brother?
2. How does Jack introduce Algernon to the other characters at the end of the play?
3. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
4. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
5. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)