|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack introduce Algernon to the other characters at the end of the play?
(a) His less attractive brother
(b) His long-lost brother
(c) His sometimes brother
(d) His unfortunate brother
2. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
(a) When he is in town
(b) When he travels abroad
(c) When he is in the country
(d) When he signs legal documents
3. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Gorgon
(b) A Leviathan
(c) A Minotaur
(d) A Harpy
4. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
5. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
(a) Ernest's body
(c) Jack himself
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
2. On what day is Jack leaving town?
3. How much is Cecily's estimated worth?
4. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
5. As Cecily and Gwendolen attempt to speak at the same time, who beats time to cue them?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)