|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(b) Once a week
(c) Once a season
(d) Once a month
2. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
3. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
(a) A headache
(b) A slight chill
(c) A general malaise
(d) An allergy attack
4. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His name
(b) His wit
(c) His money
(d) His eyes
5. Why do servants steal more champagne in the houses of bachelors?
(a) The men are less observant
(b) The servants are never as drunk as their masters
(c) The wine is better
(d) There is less to do
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
2. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
3. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
4. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
5. What does Algernon claim to be when he meets Cecily?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)