|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A book
(b) A cigarette case
(c) His hat
(d) An engagement ring
2. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) pate sandwiches and champagne
(b) roast beef and lager
(c) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(d) water and biscuits
3. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(d) Miss Prism
4. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
(a) They are engaged
(b) She does not exist
(c) They are siblings
(d) She is his ward
5. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A rube
(b) A modern stoic
(c) A pessimist
(d) A prig
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do servants steal more champagne in the houses of bachelors?
2. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
3. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
4. What does Chasuble blame for the Church's opposition to clergy marriage?
5. What did Miss Prism intend to place in her handbag
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)