|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
(a) The Theatre
(b) The Club
(c) The Empire
(d) The Games House
2. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
3. Who does Jack kiss when he intends to kiss Lady Bracknell?
(d) Miss Prism
4. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) All of the above
(b) His taste
(c) His name
(d) His hair
5. On what street is Lord and Lady Bracknell's house?
(a) Grosvenor Street
(b) Euston Street
(c) Regent Street
(d) Hyde Street
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age will Cecily legally be allowed to marry of her own accord?
2. What does the eating of muffins by Algernon signify to Cecily?
3. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
4. After who was Jack named, according to Lady Bracknell?
5. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)