|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What station was Miss Prism in when she lost her charge?
(a) Piccadilly Station
(b) King's Cross Station
(c) Victoria Station
(d) Gatwick Station
2. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) A middling Bunbury
(b) Rather hot
(c) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
(d) The worst Bunbury he has had
3. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
(a) When he signs legal documents
(b) When he is in the country
(c) When he is in town
(d) When he travels abroad
4. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(b) Miss Prism
(d) Lady Bracknell
5. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
(a) Those with a willingness to lend money
(b) Those who enjoy your present
(c) Those you haven't met
(d) Those who choose not to speak
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
2. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
3. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
4. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
5. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)