|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he refrain from dairy
(b) That they not walk together anymore
(c) That he marry
(d) That he take up learning German
2. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
(a) Miss Prism
3. What does Miss Prism offer to send Chasuble?
(a) Several volumes of her diary
(b) A book of German poetry
(c) A love letter
(d) Her ring size
4. How often does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(a) Once a week
(c) Once a season
(d) Once a month
5. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(a) Social bearing
(b) Her daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses the engagement between Cecily and Algernon?
2. What is Gwendolyn given with her tea?
3. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
4. What, besides want of principle, is a sad deficiency in today's society, according to Lady Bracknell?
5. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)