|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lady Bracknell, what two things rarely go together?
(a) Knowing much and knowing self
(b) Making love and making peace
(c) Having much and owing little
(d) Behaving well and feeling well
2. What ceremony does Chasuble expects to undertake when he enters the scene in the final act?
(a) A christening
(b) A wedding
(d) Ernest's memorial
3. What station was Miss Prism in when she lost her charge?
(a) Gatwick Station
(b) Piccadilly Station
(c) King's Cross Station
(d) Victoria Station
4. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) To marry him
(b) For advice
(c) For money
(d) For directions
5. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
(a) St. Augustine
(b) St. Paul
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
2. Jack agrees to consent to Cecily's marriage when what happens?
3. What gesture does Miss Prism have at address from Lady Bracknell?
4. Which of the following is not a defining feature of the handbag mentioned by Miss Prism
5. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)