|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he refrain from dairy
(b) That he marry
(c) That they not walk together anymore
(d) That he take up learning German
2. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
(b) Jack himself
(d) Ernest's body
3. In what town does the First Act take place?
4. When was Jack's father not "a man of peace"?
(a) In the field
(b) At prayer
(c) When playing cricket
(d) At home
5. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
(a) His conduct
(b) His vanity
(c) His appetite
(d) His style of dress
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age will Cecily legally be allowed to marry of her own accord?
2. How many counties can one see from the hills of around the manor?
3. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
4. Jack agrees to consent to Cecily's marriage when what happens?
5. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)