|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reasoning does Miss Prism initially give Jack that she cannot be his mother?
(a) She is younger than him
(b) She has never been with a man
(c) She looks nothing like him
(d) She has never married
2. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Liberal Unionist
(d) Social Democrat
3. What does Chasuble blame for the Church's opposition to clergy marriage?
(a) Outdated standards
(b) Bribed church leadership
(c) Corrupt texts
(d) Improper translation
4. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
5. How does Lady Bracknell describe Miss Prism's appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
2. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
3. What does the eating of muffins by Algernon signify to Cecily?
4. According to Jack, who profession is afraid to invent a single thing?
5. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)