|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Bracknell suggests the employment of a French maid to rectify what deficiency in Cecily?
(a) Her wardrobe
(b) Her carriage
(c) Her accent
(d) Her hair
2. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
3. Where does Cecily get her ideas for her diary?
(a) In the garden
(b) From Miss Prism's reading
(c) At church
(d) In her room
4. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(a) Once a week
(c) Once a month
(d) Once a season
5. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(a) Lady Bloxham
(c) John Merrick
(d) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
2. What is Gwendolyn given with her tea?
3. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
4. Who refuses the engagement between Cecily and Algernon?
5. What minor character defames the German language at the beginning of the Act?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)