|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age will Cecily legally be allowed to marry of her own accord?
2. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(b) Trader Vic's
3. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) Rather hot
(b) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
(c) A middling Bunbury
(d) The worst Bunbury he has had
4. According to Lady Bracknell, how with Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
(a) Hell will have frozen
(b) Lady Bracknell will inform her
(c) She will be wearing a veil
(d) It will be in the papers
5. How many counties can one see from the hills of around the manor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. How does Lady Bracknell describe Miss Prism's appearance?
3. How old is Jack?
4. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
5. Why does Lady Bracknell not approve of long engagements?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)