|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
2. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
3. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
(a) A creditor
(b) Their relations
(c) The Church
(d) Their spouse
4. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
(a) A news kiosk
(b) A cloak room
(c) A train compartment
(d) A platform
5. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
(c) Miss Prism's
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
3. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
4. According to Lady Bracknell, how old was Lady Dumbleton when she became 35?
5. What does Jack offer to present to Lady Bracknell in lieu of his parentage?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)