|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
(a) His warnings
(b) Her spending
(c) The advances of boys
(d) Her lessons
2. As Cecily and Gwendolen attempt to speak at the same time, who beats time to cue them?
3. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A modern stoic
(b) A pessimist
(c) A rube
(d) A prig
4. What does Chasuble fear Jack will do after Miss Prism's tale?
(b) Kill himself
(c) Attack her
(d) Fire her
5. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
(a) St. Augustine
(c) St. Paul
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
3. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
4. Which of the following is not a defining feature of the handbag mentioned by Miss Prism
5. Why does Algernon suggest Jack not get christened?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)