|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how long waiting for someone does Cecily generally grow impatient?
(a) Fifteen minutes
(b) Thirty minutes
(c) An hour
(d) Five minutes
2. What does Lady Bracknell recommend Chasuble do to Miss Prism before they marry?
(a) Christen her
(b) Educate her
(c) Kiss her
(d) Vet her
3. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
4. How does Jack feel about affection?
(a) He relies on it
(b) He yearns for it
(c) He loathes it
(d) He fears it
5. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) His hair
(b) His name
(c) His taste
(d) All of the above
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
2. Which of the following is not a defining feature of the handbag mentioned by Miss Prism
3. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
4. What relation is not popular at the present time?
5. What is Gwendolyn given with her tea?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)