|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cecily characterize Algernon's corroboration of Jack's claim to having a brother?
2. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
(d) Pate sandwiches
3. Upon finding out the Cecily is Mr. Worthing's ward, how old does Gwendolen wish Cecily was?
4. What does Miss Prism offer to send Chasuble?
(a) A book of German poetry
(b) A love letter
(c) Her ring size
(d) Several volumes of her diary
5. As Cecily and Gwendolen attempt to speak at the same time, who beats time to cue them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Bracknell not approve of long engagements?
2. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
3. What reasoning does Miss Prism initially give Jack that she cannot be his mother?
4. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
5. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)