|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(a) Her daughter
(c) Social bearing
2. What does Chasuble fear Jack will do after Miss Prism's tale?
(b) Attack her
(c) Kill himself
(d) Fire her
3. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
4. What brand of champagne did Algernon consume in its entirety?
(a) Dom Perignon
(c) Veuve Cliquot
5. Who, according to Chasuble, are the only adults who should have compulsory baptism?
(a) Certain savage tribes
(b) The mentally deficient
(c) The clergy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
2. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
3. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
4. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manor?
5. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to where they should go after dinner?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)