|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Algernon and Jack whistle to get their women's attention?
(a) A Italian aria
(b) A German drinking song
(c) A British opera
(d) A French waltz
2. After who was Jack named, according to Lady Bracknell?
(a) His Uncle
(b) His Father
(c) His Grandfather
(d) The Prince Regent
3. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
4. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(b) Once a season
(c) Once a month
(d) Once a week
5. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
Short Answer Questions
1. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
2. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
3. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
5. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)