|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has recuperated
(b) He has exploded
(c) He has found a proper nurse
(d) He has moved away
2. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
(b) St. Paul
(c) St. Augustine
3. How does Lady Bracknell indicate her approval to both Cecily and Jack?
(a) Giving them money
(b) Addressing them as her children
(c) Inviting them to kiss her
(d) Looking at their faces
4. Why does Lady Bracknell not approve of long engagements?
(a) They shorten the time to produce an heir
(b) They leave time for infidelity
(c) They indicate a lack of conviction
(d) They allow the betrothed the chance to know each other
5. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His eyes
(b) His money
(c) His wit
(d) His name
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
2. How does Jack feel about affection?
3. According to Lady Bracknell, how with Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
4. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
5. What did Miss Prism intend to place in her handbag
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)