|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what county is Jack's country house?
2. What does Chasuble blame for the Church's opposition to clergy marriage?
(a) Bribed church leadership
(b) Corrupt texts
(c) Outdated standards
(d) Improper translation
3. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
(b) Festal Days
4. Which of the following is not a defining feature of the handbag mentioned by Miss Prism
(a) A scuff recieved on an omnibus
(b) A stain from a spilt beverage
(c) Her former address stitched into the inner lining
(d) Her initials engraved upon the lock
5. What cause does Algernon cite for Bunbury's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
2. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
3. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
4. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
5. How old is Jack?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)