|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) His taste
(b) His name
(c) His hair
(d) All of the above
2. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
(a) Westminster Cathedral
(b) Her father
(c) The Census Bureau
(d) The Morning Post
3. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
(a) The Games House
(b) The Theatre
(c) The Empire
(d) The Club
4. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
(a) His style of dress
(b) His conduct
(c) His vanity
(d) His appetite
5. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
2. What does Miss Prism announce she will do since Cecily is marrying?
3. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
4. In what town does the First Act take place?
5. On what street is Lord and Lady Bracknell's house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)