|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. How old is Jack?
3. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) water and biscuits
(b) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(c) pate sandwiches and champagne
(d) roast beef and lager
4. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
(a) It is unfortunate
(b) It is careless
(c) It is inconsequential
(d) It is tragic
5. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
(a) She never finished it
(b) No publisher would take it
(c) She lost the manuscript
(d) The editor stole the manuscript and published it himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
2. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
3. What is Jack's real name?
4. After who was Jack named, according to Lady Bracknell?
5. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)