|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a defining feature of the handbag mentioned by Miss Prism
(a) A stain from a spilt beverage
(b) Her former address stitched into the inner lining
(c) Her initials engraved upon the lock
(d) A scuff recieved on an omnibus
2. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
3. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
(a) What is your income?
(b) Do you smoke?
(c) Are your parents living?
(d) What are your politics?
4. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
(a) She expects him
(b) He does not know what to say
(c) He fears her anger
(d) She forbids him
5. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
(a) He runs a soup kitchen in the city
(b) A large debt is a sign of wealth in London
(c) He has been confused with another man
(d) They were for Bunbury
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age will Cecily legally be allowed to marry of her own accord?
2. What ceremony does Chasuble expects to undertake when he enters the scene in the final act?
3. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
4. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
5. According to Gwendolen in the final act, in what field do men far surpass women?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)