|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
(a) A news kiosk
(b) A platform
(c) A cloak room
(d) A train compartment
2. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
3. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
(a) He is her father
(b) They are siblings
(c) She is his aunt
(d) They are engaged
4. Who does Jack kiss when he intends to kiss Lady Bracknell?
(c) Miss Prism
5. What does Lady Bracknell wish to avoid at the train station?
(a) Another missed train
(b) The approaching wind
(c) An inauspicious train car
(d) Comment on the platform
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
2. Who is Cecily's solicitor?
3. What tactic do Cecily and Gwendolen decide to enact with their suitors?
4. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
5. What does Chasuble claim was the reference in his unintentionally romantic comment to Miss Prism?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)