|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) The worst Bunbury he has had
(b) A middling Bunbury
(c) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
(d) Rather hot
2. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
3. Which is not a text that character's look through to find Jack's real name?
(a) The Army List
(b) The Registry of Landowners
(d) The Green Carnation
4. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(a) Rational dress for women
(b) Dissolution of the family
(d) Vulgar literature
5. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(c) A slight chill
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
2. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
3. What does Lady Bracknell recommend Chasuble do to Miss Prism before they marry?
4. What station was Miss Prism in when she lost her charge?
5. How much is Cecily's estimated worth?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)