|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring?
2. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has found a proper nurse
(b) He has exploded
(c) He has moved away
(d) He has recuperated
3. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
(a) German History
(b) Political Economy
(c) Verb Conjugation
(d) Geometic Theory
4. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
5. What is Miss Prism's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
2. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
3. As Cecily and Gwendolen attempt to speak at the same time, who beats time to cue them?
4. According to Jack, whose profession is afraid to invent a single thing?
5. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid, "Bunbury?"
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)