|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
2. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
3. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
(a) He has been confused with another man
(b) He runs a soup kitchen in the city
(c) A large debt is a sign of wealth in London
(d) They were for Bunbury
4. How did Lady Bracknell learn of Gwendolen's intention to come to Jack's manor house?
(a) She read Gwendolen's diary
(b) She found Jack's address written on a scrap of paper
(c) She intercepted Gwendolen's mail
(d) She paid off her maid
5. Why do servants steal more champagne in the houses of bachelors?
(a) The servants are never as drunk as their masters
(b) The wine is better
(c) There is less to do
(d) The men are less observant
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Bracknell indicate her approval to both Cecily and Jack?
2. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
3. Where does Cecily get her ideas for her diary?
4. How many counties can one see from the hills of around the manor?
5. According to Lady Bracknell, how old was Lady Dumbleton when she became 35?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)