|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cecily's solicitor?
(a) Trollop, Trollop, and Baker
(b) Simmons, Tibbot and Stand
(c) Markby, Markby, and Markby
(d) Smith, Smythe, and Smith
2. When Algernon arrives, under what name is he traveling?
3. In what town does the First Act take place?
4. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
(a) It is too rich
(b) It is out of style
(c) She fears poisoning
(d) She prefers lemon
5. How does Lady Bracknell characterize cloak rooms in general?
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
2. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
3. Which train line was Jack left by in Victoria Station?
4. Where does Cecily get her ideas for her diary?
5. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)