|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. In what town does the First Act take place?
3. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
(c) Lady Bracknell
(d) Miss Prism
4. How does Merriman grab the attention of the lovers when Lady Bracknell arrives?
(d) Slamming the door
5. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
(a) The Club
(b) The Games House
(c) The Empire
(d) The Theatre
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
2. Who does Jack kiss when he intends to kiss Lady Bracknell?
3. What does Chasuble fear Jack will do after Miss Prism's tale?
4. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
5. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)