|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(c) Lady Bracknell
(d) Miss Prism
2. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
(a) It had handles
(b) It was black
(c) It was torn at the side
(d) It was leather
3. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
(a) English and Turkish
(b) Spanish and Turkish
(c) English and Spanish
(d) English and German
4. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
(a) It was the destination of his ticket
(b) It is the name of Cardew's favorite footballer
(c) It was Cardew's mother's maiden name
(d) It was the first word that came to mind
5. What reason does Algernon give to Cecily for lying about being Ernest?
(a) He wanted to get away from his aunt
(b) He wanted to meet her
(c) He actually thought he was Ernest
(d) He wanted to pay off Jack's debts
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
2. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
3. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
4. Who is Cecily's solicitor?
5. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)