|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Gorgon
(b) A Harpy
(c) A Leviathan
(d) A Minotaur
2. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has exploded
(b) He has found a proper nurse
(c) He has recuperated
(d) He has moved away
3. What does Chasuble claim was the reference in his unintentionally romantic comment to Miss Prism?
4. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
(a) A cloak room
(b) A news kiosk
(c) A train compartment
(d) A platform
5. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
(a) She is his aunt
(b) They are engaged
(c) They are siblings
(d) He is her father
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
2. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
3. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
4. Who is Cecily's governess?
5. How old is Jack?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)