|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jack?
2. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
3. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
4. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(c) A slight chill
5. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preached his sermon on manna?
(d) Festal Days
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
2. Why does Algernon suggest Jack not get christened?
3. What does Algernon claim to be when he meets Cecily?
4. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
5. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)