|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
(a) His conduct
(b) His style of dress
(c) His vanity
(d) His appetite
2. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(b) Trader Vic's
3. What is Miss Prism's first name?
4. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Gorgon
(b) A Leviathan
(c) A Minotaur
(d) A Harpy
5. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A prig
(b) A modern stoic
(c) A pessimist
(d) A rube
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
2. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
3. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
4. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
5. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)