|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Jack leaving town?
2. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
(a) An allergy attack
(b) A general malaise
(c) A headache
(d) A slight chill
3. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
4. What mission does Algernon give Cecily?
(a) To fethch him lunch
(b) To inquire after Gwendolen's health
(c) To intercept Jack's mail
(d) To reform him
5. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
(a) He runs a soup kitchen in the city
(b) He has been confused with another man
(c) They were for Bunbury
(d) A large debt is a sign of wealth in London
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
2. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
3. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
4. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
5. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)