|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
2. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
3. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
4. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
(a) They were for Bunbury
(b) A large debt is a sign of wealth in London
(c) He runs a soup kitchen in the city
(d) He has been confused with another man
5. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
(a) What are your politics?
(b) What is your income?
(c) Are your parents living?
(d) Do you smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
2. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
3. What is Gwendolyn given with her tea?
4. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
5. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)