|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
(a) The railway guide
(b) The bell
(c) The cigarette holder
(d) The trivet
2. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
3. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
(b) Pate sandwiches
4. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he marry
(b) That they not walk together anymore
(c) That he refrain from dairy
(d) That he take up learning German
5. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
(a) She never finished it
(b) She lost the manuscript
(c) No publisher would take it
(d) The editor stole the manuscript and published it himself
Short Answer Questions
1. In what county is Jack's country house?
2. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
3. How does Algernon describe the day?
4. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
5. On what day is Jack leaving town?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)