|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Grigsby present Algernon?
(a) A bible
(b) His luggage
(c) A sherry
(d) A bill
2. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) A middling Bunbury
(b) The worst Bunbury he has had
(c) Rather hot
(d) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
3. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
4. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(b) John Merrick
(c) Lady Bloxham
(d) His brother
5. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
(a) They are engaged
(b) They are siblings
(c) She does not exist
(d) She is his ward
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
2. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
3. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
4. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
5. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)