|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what county is Jack's country house?
2. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
(a) Her spending
(b) His warnings
(c) The advances of boys
(d) Her lessons
3. How old is Jack?
4. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
5. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he marry
(b) That he refrain from dairy
(c) That they not walk together anymore
(d) That he take up learning German
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chasuble quote in Act III as proof of a religious revival?
2. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
3. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
4. Who is Cecily's governess?
5. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)