|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
(a) Wedding notices
2. What does Chasuble claim was the reference in his unintentionally romantic comment to Miss Prism?
3. Upon finding out the Cecily is Mr. Worthing's ward, how old does Gwendolen wish Cecily was?
4. What relation is not popular at the present time?
5. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
(a) Jack himself
(b) Ernest's body
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
2. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
3. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
4. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
5. What is Miss Prism's first name?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)