|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
(a) It is too rich
(b) She fears poisoning
(c) It is out of style
(d) She prefers lemon
3. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
(b) Miss Prism's
4. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(a) Vulgar literature
(b) Rational dress for women
(d) Dissolution of the family
5. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Harpy
(b) A Minotaur
(c) A Gorgon
(d) A Leviathan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
2. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
3. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
4. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
5. How does Jack feel about affection?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)