|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
2. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
(a) A piece of coal
(b) A work glove
(c) An axe
(d) A spade
3. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
4. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
(a) Germany is overpopulated
(b) German is a boorish language
(c) Germany has done nothing for Britain
(d) There is no profit in learning German
5. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
(a) Those who choose not to speak
(b) Those you haven't met
(c) Those with a willingness to lend money
(d) Those who enjoy your present
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
3. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
4. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
5. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)