|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
2. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
(a) It is in secret language
(b) She intends to publish it
(c) It is all about him
(d) It is improper
3. According to Algernon, what is the essence of romance?
4. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A book
(b) A cigarette case
(c) An engagement ring
(d) His hat
5. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(b) Social bearing
(d) Her daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
2. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
3. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
4. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
5. What is Gwendolyn given with her tea?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)