|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(a) John Merrick
(c) His brother
(d) Lady Bloxham
2. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The carriage
(b) The dining room
(c) The garden
(d) The study
3. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
4. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
5. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
(a) She never finished it
(b) The editor stole the manuscript and published it himself
(c) She lost the manuscript
(d) No publisher would take it
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
2. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
3. Who is Cecily's governess?
4. Upon finding out the Cecily is Mr. Worthing's ward, how old does Gwendolen wish Cecily was?
5. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)