|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Jack leaving town?
2. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The garden
(b) The study
(c) The dining room
(d) The carriage
3. Why does Algernon claim he left London before Monday?
(a) He cannot stand the city during the weekends
(b) He has an equestrian event to attend
(c) He has an appointment on Monday he wants to miss
(d) He must visit his invalid friend
4. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
5. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has moved away
(b) He has found a proper nurse
(c) He has recuperated
(d) He has exploded
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
2. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
3. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
4. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
5. Why does Algernon suggest Jack not get christened?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)