|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Social Democrat
(d) Liberal Unionist
2. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
(a) She danced with another man
(b) He left for Australia
(c) She was too young
(d) He danced with another woman
3. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
(a) Miss Prism
4. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
5. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
(c) Pate sandwiches
Short Answer Questions
1. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
2. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
3. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
4. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
5. What does Jack offer to present to Lady Bracknell in lieu of his parentage?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)