|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
2. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
(a) Germany has done nothing for Britain
(b) Germany is overpopulated
(c) German is a boorish language
(d) There is no profit in learning German
3. In what town does the First Act take place?
4. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
(a) One month
(b) One hour
(c) Six months
(d) Three months
5. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The garden
(b) The carriage
(c) The dining room
(d) The study
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cecily's governess?
2. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
3. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
4. How old is Cecily?
5. To whom does Jack let his townhouse much of the year?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)