|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
(a) Six months
(b) One hour
(c) Three months
(d) One month
2. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
3. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Harpy
(b) A Minotaur
(c) A Gorgon
(d) A Leviathan
4. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
5. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) His hair
(b) His name
(c) All of the above
(d) His taste
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
2. What mission does Algernon give Cecily?
3. According to Lady Bracknell, what two things rarely go together?
4. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
5. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)