|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he refrain from dairy
(b) That they not walk together anymore
(c) That he marry
(d) That he take up learning German
2. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) All of the above
(b) His hair
(c) His taste
(d) His name
3. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
4. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(a) Dissolution of the family
(b) Vulgar literature
(d) Rational dress for women
5. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
(a) He danced with another woman
(b) He left for Australia
(c) She danced with another man
(d) She was too young
Short Answer Questions
1. How many counties can one see from the hills of around the manor?
2. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
3. In what county is Jack's country house?
4. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
5. What is Miss Prism's first name?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)