|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has exploded
(b) He has found a proper nurse
(c) He has recuperated
(d) He has moved away
2. Why does Algernon claim he left London before Monday?
(a) He has an appointment on Monday he wants to miss
(b) He must visit his invalid friend
(c) He cannot stand the city during the weekends
(d) He has an equestrian event to attend
3. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
(a) What are your politics?
(b) What is your income?
(c) Do you smoke?
(d) Are your parents living?
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Proposal
(c) A Cucumber Sandwich
(d) A Waltz
5. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to where they should go after dinner?
2. What does Algernon claim to be when he meets Cecily?
3. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preached his sermon on manna?
4. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
5. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)