|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
2. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
3. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
(a) It is very damp
(b) It is very hot
(c) It is very lonely
(d) It is very dry
4. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
5. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(a) Miss Prism
(c) Lady Bracknell
Short Answer Questions
1. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
2. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
3. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
4. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
5. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)