|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) To marry him
(b) For money
(c) For directions
(d) For advice
2. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The garden
(b) The study
(c) The carriage
(d) The dining room
3. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
4. How old is Jack?
5. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
(a) It is unfortunate
(b) It is inconsequential
(c) It is tragic
(d) It is careless
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
2. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
3. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
4. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
5. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)