|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) His name
(b) All of the above
(c) His taste
(d) His hair
2. What does Chasuble claim was the reference in his unintentionally romantic comment to Miss Prism?
3. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
(a) An allergy attack
(b) A slight chill
(c) A general malaise
(d) A headache
4. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
(a) A large debt is a sign of wealth in London
(b) He runs a soup kitchen in the city
(c) He has been confused with another man
(d) They were for Bunbury
5. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
(a) The Games House
(b) The Empire
(c) The Club
(d) The Theatre
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
3. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
4. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
5. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)