|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(a) Vulgar literature
(b) Dissolution of the family
(c) Rational dress for women
2. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(c) Lady Bracknell
(d) Miss Prism
3. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
4. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) All of the above
(b) His name
(c) His taste
(d) His hair
5. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
2. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
3. About how much money does "Ernest" owe the Savoy?
4. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
5. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)