|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(a) A slight chill
2. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A book
(b) His hat
(c) A cigarette case
(d) An engagement ring
3. In what county is Jack's country house?
4. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
(a) Germany is overpopulated
(b) German is a boorish language
(c) Germany has done nothing for Britain
(d) There is no profit in learning German
5. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
2. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
3. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
4. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
5. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)