|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
2. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
(a) Wedding notices
3. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
(a) His appetite
(b) His style of dress
(c) His vanity
(d) His conduct
4. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
(a) It is very dry
(b) It is very damp
(c) It is very hot
(d) It is very lonely
5. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
2. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
3. How does Algernon describe the day?
4. Why does Algernon claim he left London before Monday?
5. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)