|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
(a) Jack himself
(d) Ernest's body
2. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
(a) All of them
(b) One of them
(c) Half of them
(d) None of them
3. Where does Cecily get her ideas for her diary?
(a) In her room
(b) In the garden
(c) At church
(d) From Miss Prism's reading
4. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(b) Miss Prism
5. Which two words do Miss Prism and Cecily confuse as they talk about Jack and his "brother"?
(a) great and grate
(b) night and knight
(c) dirth and death
(d) sow and sew
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
2. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
3. In what town does the First Act take place?
4. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
5. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)