|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
2. What does Chasuble claim was the reference in his unintentionally romantic comment to Miss Prism?
3. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
(a) The ocassional loans
(b) The gossip about his friends
(c) Seeing them leave
(d) Hearing them privately abused
4. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
(a) A sherry and a cigarette
(b) A whiskey and a sanwich
(c) A tea and a song
(d) A coffee and a biscuit
5. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
(a) Miss Prism's
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
2. How old is Jack?
3. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
4. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring?
5. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)