|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A prig
(b) A pessimist
(c) A modern stoic
(d) A rube
2. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(b) water and biscuits
(c) pate sandwiches and champagne
(d) roast beef and lager
3. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
4. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A book
(b) His hat
(c) An engagement ring
(d) A cigarette case
5. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) For directions
(b) For money
(c) For advice
(d) To marry him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
2. What relation is not popular at the present time?
3. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
4. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
5. With what does Grigsby present Algernon?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)