|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(c) A slight chill
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His eyes
(b) His wit
(c) His name
(d) His money
3. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
(b) Lady Bracknell
(c) Miss Prism
4. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(b) Social bearing
(c) Her daughter
5. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) roast beef and lager
(b) pate sandwiches and champagne
(c) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(d) water and biscuits
Short Answer Questions
1. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
2. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
3. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
4. In what county is Jack's country house?
5. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)