|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
(a) Those who choose not to speak
(b) Those who enjoy your present
(c) Those you haven't met
(d) Those with a willingness to lend money
2. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he refrain from dairy
(b) That he take up learning German
(c) That he marry
(d) That they not walk together anymore
3. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
(a) A work glove
(b) A piece of coal
(c) A spade
(d) An axe
4. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has moved away
(b) He has exploded
(c) He has recuperated
(d) He has found a proper nurse
5. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
2. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
3. How old is Jack?
4. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
5. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)