|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
(a) He does not know what to say
(b) He fears her anger
(c) She forbids him
(d) She expects him
2. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The dining room
(b) The carriage
(c) The garden
(d) The study
3. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Social Democrat
(c) Liberal Unionist
4. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
(a) Her narcolepsy
(b) Her appetite
(c) Her diary
(d) The gardener
5. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
2. What mission does Algernon give Cecily?
3. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
4. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
5. What does Algernon claim to be when he meets Cecily?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)