|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
(a) The bell
(b) The railway guide
(c) The cigarette holder
(d) The trivet
2. In what county is Jack's country house?
3. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
(a) A creditor
(b) Their spouse
(c) Their relations
(d) The Church
4. According to Algernon, what is the essence of romance?
5. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
2. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
3. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
4. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
5. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)