|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
2. Which two words do Miss Prism and Cecily confuse as they talk about Jack and his "brother"?
(a) sow and sew
(b) dirth and death
(c) night and knight
(d) great and grate
3. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His eyes
(b) His wit
(c) His name
(d) His money
4. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
(b) A middling Bunbury
(c) The worst Bunbury he has had
(d) Rather hot
5. What is Miss Prism's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
2. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
3. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
4. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
5. When Algernon arrives, under what name is he traveling?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)