|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about their business in cocktail parties?
2. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preached his sermon on manna?
(c) Festal Days
3. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
4. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
5. With what does Grigsby present Algernon?
(a) A bible
(b) His luggage
(c) A bill
(d) A sherry
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
2. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
3. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
4. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
5. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)