|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(d) Trader Vic's
2. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
(a) A general malaise
(b) A slight chill
(c) A headache
(d) An allergy attack
3. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manor?
(a) His vanity
(b) His conduct
(c) His style of dress
(d) His appetite
4. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Gorgon
(b) A Leviathan
(c) A Minotaur
(d) A Harpy
5. On what day is Jack leaving town?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lady Bracknell, how will Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
2. Why does Algernon claim he left London before Monday?
3. According to Algernon, what is the essence of romance?
4. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
5. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)