|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His eyes
(b) His wit
(c) His name
(d) His money
3. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
(a) Their relations
(b) A creditor
(c) Their spouse
(d) The Church
4. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
(a) Those with a willingness to lend money
(b) Those you haven't met
(c) Those who enjoy your present
(d) Those who choose not to speak
5. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That he marry
(b) That he refrain from dairy
(c) That they not walk together anymore
(d) That he take up learning German
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
2. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
3. What does Cecily do with the scissors?
4. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
5. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)