|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do servants steal more champagne in the houses of bachelors?
(a) The wine is better
(b) The servants are never as drunk as their masters
(c) There is less to do
(d) The men are less observant
2. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
(a) The Census Bureau
(b) The Morning Post
(c) Westminster Cathedral
(d) Her father
3. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
(a) It is very damp
(b) It is very dry
(c) It is very lonely
(d) It is very hot
4. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) roast beef and lager
(b) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(c) water and biscuits
(d) pate sandwiches and champagne
5. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
(b) Wedding notices
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon finding out the Cecily is Mr. Worthing's ward, how old does Gwendolen wish Cecily was?
2. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
3. What does Cecily do with the scissors?
4. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
5. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)