|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
(a) It was the first word that came to mind
(b) It was the destination of his ticket
(c) It was Cardew's mother's maiden name
(d) It is the name of Cardew's favorite footballer
2. About how much money does "Ernest" owe the Savoy?
(a) 1000 pounds
(b) 700 pounds
(c) 200 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
3. With what does Grigsby present Algernon?
(a) A bible
(b) A sherry
(c) His luggage
(d) A bill
4. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(b) Rational dress for women
(c) Vulgar literature
(d) Dissolution of the family
5. Upon finding out the Cecily is Mr. Worthing's ward, how old does Gwendolen wish Cecily was?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
2. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
3. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
4. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
5. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)