|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
(a) It is too rich
(b) She fears poisoning
(c) It is out of style
(d) She prefers lemon
2. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
3. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
4. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
(a) Those you haven't met
(b) Those with a willingness to lend money
(c) Those who choose not to speak
(d) Those who enjoy your present
5. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
2. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
3. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
5. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)