|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
(a) The advances of boys
(b) Her lessons
(c) Her spending
(d) His warnings
2. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
3. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
(a) Do you smoke?
(b) What is your income?
(c) What are your politics?
(d) Are your parents living?
4. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
(a) Move away from England
(b) Join the Church
(c) Marry off Cecily
(d) Kill off "Ernest"
5. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
(a) Other boys wrote them and she changed the name
(b) Jack wrote them
(c) She wrote them herself
(d) Algernon wrote them
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
2. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
3. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
4. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
5. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)