|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
2. What minor character defames the German language at the beginning of the Act?
(d) Mr. Grigsby
3. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(c) Social bearing
(d) Her daughter
4. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has exploded
(b) He has found a proper nurse
(c) He has recuperated
(d) He has moved away
5. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
(a) German History
(b) Geometic Theory
(c) Political Economy
(d) Verb Conjugation
Short Answer Questions
1. How many counties can one see from the hills of around the manor?
2. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
3. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
4. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
5. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)