|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(b) Lady Bracknell
(c) Miss Prism
2. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
3. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) An engagement ring
(b) His hat
(c) A book
(d) A cigarette case
4. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
(a) The Club
(b) The Games House
(c) The Empire
(d) The Theatre
5. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
2. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
3. Who is Cecily's governess?
4. Why does Algernon suggest Jack not get christened?
5. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)