|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(a) Once a month
(b) Once a season
(c) Once a week
2. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
(a) He must rearrange her furniture
(b) They must attend a French farce together
(c) He must arrange her music
(d) He must tend to her shrubbery
3. What does Algernon claim to be when he meets Cecily?
(a) Cunning but not vicious
(b) Reckless but not wicked
(c) Charming but not saturnine
(d) Extravagent but not profligate
4. How does Jack feel about affection?
(a) He fears it
(b) He yearns for it
(c) He relies on it
(d) He loathes it
5. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
(a) None of them
(b) Half of them
(c) All of them
(d) One of them
Short Answer Questions
1. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
2. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
3. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
4. In what county is Jack's country house?
5. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)