|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
(a) That they not walk together anymore
(b) That he take up learning German
(c) That he marry
(d) That he refrain from dairy
2. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
(b) Miss Prism
3. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
(a) It is in secret language
(b) It is improper
(c) It is all about him
(d) She intends to publish it
4. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Minotaur
(b) A Harpy
(c) A Leviathan
(d) A Gorgon
5. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
(a) Move away from England
(b) Join the Church
(c) Kill off "Ernest"
(d) Marry off Cecily
Short Answer Questions
1. About how much money does "Ernest" owe the Savoy?
2. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
3. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
4. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
5. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)