|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
(a) Respect for their betters
(b) Duty to country
(d) Moral responsibility
2. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
(a) A news kiosk
(b) A train compartment
(c) A platform
(d) A cloak room
3. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
(a) A large debt is a sign of wealth in London
(b) He runs a soup kitchen in the city
(c) He has been confused with another man
(d) They were for Bunbury
4. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
(c) Festal Days
5. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
2. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
3. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
4. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
5. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)