|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
(a) Ernest's body
(b) Jack himself
2. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
(d) Miss Prism
3. What relation is not popular at the present time?
4. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
5. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
2. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
3. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
4. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
5. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)