|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
(a) None of them
(b) All of them
(c) One of them
(d) Half of them
2. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
3. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
(a) It is tragic
(b) It is careless
(c) It is inconsequential
(d) It is unfortunate
4. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) His hair
(b) His taste
(c) His name
(d) All of the above
5. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
(a) He must arrange her music
(b) They must attend a French farce together
(c) He must tend to her shrubbery
(d) He must rearrange her furniture
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town does the First Act take place?
2. What relation is not popular at the present time?
3. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
4. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
5. How many counties can one see from the hills of around the manor?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)