|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
(a) The hills
(c) The garden
(d) The drawing room
2. How does Jack feel about affection?
(a) He yearns for it
(b) He relies on it
(c) He fears it
(d) He loathes it
3. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
(b) Pate sandwiches
4. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
5. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
2. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
3. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
4. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
5. With what does Grigsby present Algernon?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)