|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is not popular at the present time?
2. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
(a) When he is in the country
(b) When he travels abroad
(c) When he is in town
(d) When he signs legal documents
3. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Social Democrat
(d) Liberal Unionist
4. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
(a) She does not exist
(b) They are siblings
(c) They are engaged
(d) She is his ward
5. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
2. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
3. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
4. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
5. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)