|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Cucumber Sandwich
(b) A Waltz
(c) A Proposal
2. What relation is not popular at the present time?
3. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
4. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
5. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
2. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
3. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
4. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
5. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)