|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how much money does "Ernest" owe the Savoy?
(a) 700 pounds
(b) 1000 pounds
(c) 200 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
2. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
(a) It was torn at the side
(b) It had handles
(c) It was leather
(d) It was black
3. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(a) A slight chill
4. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Liberal Unionist
(b) Social Democrat
5. On what day is Jack leaving town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
2. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
3. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
4. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
5. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)