|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
2. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
(b) Moral responsibility
(c) Duty to country
(d) Respect for their betters
3. In what town does the First Act take place?
4. How old is Jack?
5. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
(a) Berating the servants publicly
(b) Abruptly reentering rooms
(c) Quoting scripture
(d) Pocketing silverware
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do servants steal more champagne in the houses of bachelors?
2. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
3. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
4. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
5. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)