|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
(a) Those who enjoy your present
(b) Those who choose not to speak
(c) Those with a willingness to lend money
(d) Those you haven't met
2. In what town does the First Act take place?
3. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
(a) She does not exist
(b) They are engaged
(c) They are siblings
(d) She is his ward
4. How old is Jack?
5. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
2. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
3. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
4. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
5. What relation is not popular at the present time?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)