|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The carriage
(b) The study
(c) The garden
(d) The dining room
2. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
(a) Move away from England
(b) Kill off "Ernest"
(c) Join the Church
(d) Marry off Cecily
3. In what town does the First Act take place?
4. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) An engagement ring
(b) A cigarette case
(c) His hat
(d) A book
5. Who is Cecily's governess?
(a) She has none
(c) Miss Prism
(d) Lady Bracknell
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
2. In what county is Jack's country house?
3. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
4. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
5. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)