|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Leviathan
(b) A Minotaur
(c) A Harpy
(d) A Gorgon
2. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
3. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
(a) The cigarette holder
(b) The bell
(c) The railway guide
(d) The trivet
4. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
5. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Liberal Unionist
(b) Social Democrat
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
2. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
3. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
4. What relation is not popular at the present time?
5. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)