|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
2. What does Jack offer to present to Lady Bracknell in lieu of his parentage?
(a) A lord to vouch for him
(b) A substantial dowry
(c) The handbag in which he was found
(d) His "brother's" credentials
3. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
4. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Social Democrat
(c) Liberal Unionist
5. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(a) Trader Vic's
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
2. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
3. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
4. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
5. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)