|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(b) Liberal Unionist
(c) Social Democrat
3. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
(a) When he signs legal documents
(b) When he is in town
(c) When he travels abroad
(d) When he is in the country
4. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
5. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His money
(b) His eyes
(c) His wit
(d) His name
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
2. On what day is Jack leaving town?
3. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
4. In what county is Jack's country house?
5. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)