|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(b) Liberal Unionist
(d) Social Democrat
2. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
(a) What are your politics?
(b) Do you smoke?
(c) Are your parents living?
(d) What is your income?
3. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
(a) The railway guide
(b) The trivet
(c) The bell
(d) The cigarette holder
4. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
5. On what day is Jack leaving town?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
2. In what town does the First Act take place?
3. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
4. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
5. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)