|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
(a) The advances of boys
(b) His warnings
(c) Her lessons
(d) Her spending
2. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) For money
(b) To marry him
(c) For advice
(d) For directions
3. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(b) Liberal Unionist
(c) Social Democrat
4. What relation is not popular at the present time?
5. Who is Cecily's governess?
(a) Miss Prism
(b) Lady Bracknell
(c) She has none
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lady Bracknell, what two things rarely go together?
2. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
3. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
4. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
5. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)