|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(c) Social bearing
(d) Her daughter
2. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
3. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
(a) It is tragic
(b) It is inconsequential
(c) It is careless
(d) It is unfortunate
4. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
5. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A book
(b) An engagement ring
(c) His hat
(d) A cigarette case
Short Answer Questions
1. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
2. In what county is Jack's country house?
3. What does Jack offer to present to Lady Bracknell in lieu of his parentage?
4. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
5. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)