Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
2. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
(a) The trivet
(b) The railway guide
(c) The cigarette holder
(d) The bell
3. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
4. To whom does Jack let his townhouse much of the year?
(a) His brother
(b) Lady Bloxham
(d) John Merrick
5. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
(a) She was too young
(b) She danced with another man
(c) He danced with another woman
(d) He left for Australia
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Bracknell suggests the employment of a French maid to rectify what deficiency in Cecily?
2. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
3. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
4. How many trains does Lady Bracknell claim to have missed when she demands Gwendolen depart with her?
5. What does the eating of muffins by Algernon signify to Cecily?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)