Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
2. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
(a) It was black
(b) It was torn at the side
(c) It was leather
(d) It had handles
3. What does Algernon claim to be when he meets Cecily?
(a) Charming but not saturnine
(b) Reckless but not wicked
(c) Cunning but not vicious
(d) Extravagent but not profligate
4. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
5. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
2. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
3. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
4. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
5. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)