Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(b) Her daughter
(d) Social bearing
2. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
(a) Move away from England
(b) Join the Church
(c) Marry off Cecily
(d) Kill off "Ernest"
3. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
(a) It is tragic
(b) It is inconsequential
(c) It is careless
(d) It is unfortunate
4. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
(a) He is her father
(b) They are engaged
(c) She is his aunt
(d) They are siblings
5. According to Lady Bracknell, how will Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
(a) Lady Bracknell will inform her
(b) She will be wearing a veil
(c) It will be in the papers
(d) Hell will have frozen
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest?"
3. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
4. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
5. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)