|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chasuble fear Jack will do after Miss Prism's tale?
(a) Attack her
(b) Fire her
(c) Kill himself
2. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(b) John Merrick
(c) His brother
(d) Lady Bloxham
3. What does Jack jokingly demand of Algernon after he discovers they are brothers?
(a) A kiss
(c) His house
4. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
(a) A slight chill
(b) A headache
(c) An allergy attack
(d) A general malaise
5. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
(a) Miss Prism
(b) Lady Bracknell
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence of the baby's disappearance was discovered in Bayswater?
2. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
3. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
4. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
5. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)