|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gwendolen in the final act, in what field do men far surpass women?
(c) Physical strength
2. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
(c) Pate sandwiches
3. What does Chasuble blame for the Church's opposition to clergy marriage?
(a) Outdated standards
(b) Bribed church leadership
(c) Corrupt texts
(d) Improper translation
4. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(b) Liberal Unionist
(d) Social Democrat
5. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
(a) Jack wrote them
(b) She wrote them herself
(c) Algernon wrote them
(d) Other boys wrote them and she changed the name
Short Answer Questions
1. What ceremony does Chasuble expects to undertake when he enters the scene in the final act?
2. How did Jack's mother address his father?
3. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
4. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
5. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)