|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
(a) English and Turkish
(b) English and German
(c) English and Spanish
(d) Spanish and Turkish
2. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A book
(b) A cigarette case
(c) His hat
(d) An engagement ring
3. After who was Jack named, according to Lady Bracknell?
(a) The Prince Regent
(b) His Father
(c) His Uncle
(d) His Grandfather
4. What cause does Algernon cite for Bunbury's death?
5. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
(a) Her lessons
(b) His warnings
(c) The advances of boys
(d) Her spending
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
2. How did Jack's mother address his father?
3. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
4. According to Jack, who profession is afraid to invent a single thing?
5. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)