|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Gorgon
(b) A Harpy
(c) A Leviathan
(d) A Minotaur
2. What is Miss Prism's first name?
3. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The study
(b) The garden
(c) The dining room
(d) The carriage
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Proposal
(b) A Waltz
(c) A Cucumber Sandwich
5. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
(a) He fears her anger
(b) She expects him
(c) He does not know what to say
(d) She forbids him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
2. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
3. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
4. How does Jack introduce Algernon to the other characters at the end of the play?
5. What does Chasuble claim was the reference in his unintentionally romantic comment to Miss Prism?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)