|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Cecily's estimated worth?
(a) 200,000 pounds
(b) 50,000 pounds
(c) 130,000 pounds
(d) 80,000 pounds
2. According to Jack, who profession is afraid to invent a single thing?
(a) News Editors
3. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(b) A Waltz
(c) A Proposal
(d) A Cucumber Sandwich
4. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
(c) Wedding notices
5. Why does Algernon claim he left London before Monday?
(a) He has an equestrian event to attend
(b) He cannot stand the city during the weekends
(c) He must visit his invalid friend
(d) He has an appointment on Monday he wants to miss
Short Answer Questions
1. What gesture does Miss Prism have at address from Lady Bracknell?
2. What is the last sticking point for Cecily and Gwendolen in terms of marrying the men?
3. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
4. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
5. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)