|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two words do Miss Prism and Cecily confuse as they talk about Jack and his "brother"?
(a) night and knight
(b) dirth and death
(c) great and grate
(d) sow and sew
2. What station was Miss Prism in when she lost her charge?
(a) Gatwick Station
(b) Victoria Station
(c) King's Cross Station
(d) Piccadilly Station
3. On what day is Jack leaving town?
4. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) For directions
(b) For money
(c) For advice
(d) To marry him
5. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His name
(b) His eyes
(c) His money
(d) His wit
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
2. Why does Lady Bracknell not approve of long engagements?
3. What cause does Algernon cite for Bunbury's death?
4. Lady Bracknell suggests the employment of a French maid to rectify what deficiency in Cecily?
5. How does Lady Bracknell indicate her approval to both Cecily and Jack?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)