|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
(a) Hearing them privately abused
(b) The ocassional loans
(c) Seeing them leave
(d) The gossip about his friends
2. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
3. What do Algernon and Jack whistle to get their women's attention?
(a) A German drinking song
(b) A French waltz
(c) A British opera
(d) A Italian aria
4. Who is Cecily's governess?
(a) Miss Prism
(b) Lady Bracknell
(d) She has none
5. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(a) Once a season
(b) Once a week
(c) Once a month
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
2. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
3. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
4. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
5. On what street is Lord and Lady Bracknell's house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)