|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Next to whose room does Merriman place Algernon's luggage?
(d) Miss Prism's
2. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
(a) A news kiosk
(b) A train compartment
(c) A platform
(d) A cloak room
3. What relation is not popular at the present time?
4. What does Lady Bracknell wish to avoid at the train station?
(a) Comment on the platform
(b) An inauspicious train car
(c) The approaching wind
(d) Another missed train
5. How much is Cecily's estimated worth?
(a) 50,000 pounds
(b) 200,000 pounds
(c) 130,000 pounds
(d) 80,000 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. What, besides want of principle, is a sad deficiency in today's society, according to Lady Bracknell?
2. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
3. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
4. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
5. Which is not a text that character's look through to find Jack's real name?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)