|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
(a) She danced with another man
(b) She was too young
(c) He left for Australia
(d) He danced with another woman
2. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
3. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
(a) Her narcolepsy
(b) Her diary
(c) Her appetite
(d) The gardener
4. What station was Miss Prism in when she lost her charge?
(a) King's Cross Station
(b) Gatwick Station
(c) Piccadilly Station
(d) Victoria Station
5. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack feel about affection?
2. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
3. Why does Algernon suggest Jack not get christened?
4. According to Lady Bracknell, how old was Lady Dumbleton when she became 35?
5. What does Algernon claim to be when he meets Cecily?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)