|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) For advice
(b) For money
(c) To marry him
(d) For directions
2. What mission does Algernon give Cecily?
(a) To inquire after Gwendolen's health
(b) To fethch him lunch
(c) To reform him
(d) To intercept Jack's mail
3. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
4. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
(a) English and Turkish
(b) English and Spanish
(c) English and German
(d) Spanish and Turkish
5. Which train line was Jack left by in Victoria Station?
(a) Brighton Line
(b) Picadilly Line
(c) Great Northern Line
(d) Cambridge Line
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is Lord and Lady Bracknell's house?
2. To whom does Jack let his townhouse much of the year?
3. Whom does Jack cite as Cecily's lineage?
4. How many counties can one see from the hills around the manor?
5. When Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)