|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lady Bracknell, what should never occur in family of high society?
(a) Unannounced visits
(b) Public contrition
(c) Address by Christian name
(d) Strange occurences
2. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
(b) Wedding notices
3. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
4. Upon finding out the Cecily is Mr. Worthing's ward, how old does Gwendolen wish Cecily was?
5. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
2. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
3. With what does Grigsby present Algernon?
4. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
5. What does Cecily do with the scissors?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)