|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack agrees to consent to Cecily's marriage when what happens?
(a) Cecily completes her education
(b) Pigs fly
(c) Lady Bracknell consents the Gwendolen's
(d) Alergnon pays Ernest's debts
2. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
3. What is the last sticking point for Cecily and Gwendolen in terms of marrying the men?
(a) Their residences
(b) Their names
(c) Their honesty
(d) Their debts
4. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(a) Vulgar literature
(c) Rational dress for women
(d) Dissolution of the family
5. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
(a) She has not asked
(b) He would have to reveal his true name
(c) He fears she would be jealous
(d) He cannot explain their relationship
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
2. Who, according to Chasuble, are the only adults who should have compulsory baptism?
3. Who does Jack kiss when he intends to kiss Lady Bracknell?
4. According to Lady Bracknell, how old was Lady Dumbleton when she became 35?
5. Who is Cecily's governess?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)