|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
(a) Move away from England
(b) Kill off "Ernest"
(c) Join the Church
(d) Marry off Cecily
2. What does Lady Bracknell not entirely approve of Miss Prism's marriage?
(a) Her choice of husband
(b) Her social class
(c) Her age
(d) Her carelessness
3. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(a) John Merrick
(b) His brother
(d) Lady Bloxham
4. According to Lady Bracknell, what two things rarely go together?
(a) Behaving well and feeling well
(b) Making love and making peace
(c) Having much and owing little
(d) Knowing much and knowing self
5. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
(a) It was Cardew's mother's maiden name
(b) It was the destination of his ticket
(c) It was the first word that came to mind
(d) It is the name of Cardew's favorite footballer
Short Answer Questions
1. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
2. How did Jack's mother address his father?
3. What tactic do Cecily and Gwendolen decide to enact with their suitors?
4. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
5. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)