|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
2. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
(a) Abruptly reentering rooms
(b) Berating the servants publicly
(c) Pocketing silverware
(d) Quoting scripture
3. How does Cecily characterize Algernon's corroboration of Jack's claim to having a brother?
4. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
5. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Minotaur
(b) A Leviathan
(c) A Gorgon
(d) A Harpy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Prism offer to send Chasuble?
2. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
3. Which of the following is not a defining feature of the handbag mentioned by Miss Prism
4. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
5. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)