|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
(a) He must arrange her music
(b) They must attend a French farce together
(c) He must tend to her shrubbery
(d) He must rearrange her furniture
2. What evidence of the baby's disappearance was discovered in Bayswater?
(c) A bag of cloth diapers
(d) Miss Prism
3. What does Miss Prism announce she will do since Cecily is marrying?
(a) Be her maid of honor
(b) Make her wedding dress
(c) Choose the scriptures for the ceremony
(d) Resign her positon
4. What does Jack jokingly demand of Algernon after he discovers they are brothers?
(b) A kiss
(c) His house
5. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The dining room
(b) The study
(c) The garden
(d) The carriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
2. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
3. What does Cecily do with the scissors?
4. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
5. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)