|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause does Algernon cite for Bunbury's death?
2. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
(a) They are siblings
(b) He is her father
(c) They are engaged
(d) She is his aunt
3. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A prig
(b) A pessimist
(c) A rube
(d) A modern stoic
4. How many trains does Lady Bracknell claim to have missed when she demands Gwendolen depart with her?
(a) Five or six
(b) Well over fifteen
(c) One or two
(d) Ten or eleven
5. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(a) Lady Bloxham
(b) John Merrick
(c) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
2. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
3. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
4. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
5. When Algernon arrives, under what name is he traveling?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)