|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(a) Once a month
(b) Once a week
(c) Once a season
2. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
(a) He fears she would be jealous
(b) She has not asked
(c) He cannot explain their relationship
(d) He would have to reveal his true name
3. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
4. How old is Cecily?
5. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Minotaur
(b) A Harpy
(c) A Gorgon
(d) A Leviathan
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
2. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
3. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
4. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
5. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)