|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(a) Trader Vic's
2. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
3. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
(a) Pocketing silverware
(b) Quoting scripture
(c) Abruptly reentering rooms
(d) Berating the servants publicly
4. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
(a) Respect for their betters
(b) Duty to country
(c) Moral responsibility
5. Who is Cecily's governess?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(c) She has none
(d) Miss Prism
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
2. According to Lady Bracknell, what two things rarely go together?
3. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
4. About how much money does "Ernest" owe the Savoy?
5. How old is Cecily?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)