|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The garden
(b) The dining room
(c) The study
(d) The carriage
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest?"
(a) His eyes
(b) His name
(c) His money
(d) His wit
3. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once?"
4. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
5. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
(a) What is your income?
(b) What are your politics?
(c) Are your parents living?
(d) Do you smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
2. How often does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
3. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
4. What relation is not popular at the present time?
5. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)