|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) For money
(b) For directions
(c) To marry him
(d) For advice
2. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
3. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(b) Trader Vic's
4. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(a) Social bearing
(d) Her daughter
5. In what county is Jack's country house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
2. What relation is not popular at the present time?
3. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
4. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
5. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)