|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
(a) A Harpy
(b) A Minotaur
(c) A Leviathan
(d) A Gorgon
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His name
(b) His money
(c) His wit
(d) His eyes
3. Who is Cecily's governess?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(b) She has none
(d) Miss Prism
4. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
5. According to Algernon, what is the essence of romance?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what county is Jack's country house?
2. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
3. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
4. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
5. Why do servants steal more champagne in the houses of bachelors?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)