|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
(a) She is his ward
(b) They are engaged
(c) They are siblings
(d) She does not exist
2. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
3. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
4. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
5. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(a) John Merrick
(b) His brother
(d) Lady Bloxham
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
2. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
3. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
4. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
5. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)