|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
(a) It is the name of Cardew's favorite footballer
(b) It was the first word that came to mind
(c) It was the destination of his ticket
(d) It was Cardew's mother's maiden name
2. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(b) Once a week
(c) Once a season
(d) Once a month
3. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(b) Trader Vic's
4. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
5. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Cucumber Sandwich
(b) A Proposal
(c) A Waltz
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
2. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
3. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
4. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
5. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)