|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
(a) His brother
(b) John Merrick
(d) Lady Bloxham
2. Who is Cecily's governess?
(a) She has none
(b) Lady Bracknell
(d) Miss Prism
3. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A cigarette case
(b) A book
(c) His hat
(d) An engagement ring
4. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(a) Trader Vic's
5. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
(a) Abruptly reentering rooms
(b) Pocketing silverware
(c) Quoting scripture
(d) Berating the servants publicly
Short Answer Questions
1. What service does Lady Bracknell require of Algernon on Saturday?
2. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
3. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
4. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
5. On what day is Jack leaving town?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)