|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
(a) When he is in the country
(b) When he is in town
(c) When he signs legal documents
(d) When he travels abroad
2. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
(a) It was leather
(b) It was black
(c) It had handles
(d) It was torn at the side
3. Where does "Ernest" have a country house?
4. In what town does the First Act take place?
5. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
(a) The ocassional loans
(b) Hearing them privately abused
(c) Seeing them leave
(d) The gossip about his friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
2. How old is Cecily?
3. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
4. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
5. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)