|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
2. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has moved away
(b) He has exploded
(c) He has found a proper nurse
(d) He has recuperated
3. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A rube
(b) A modern stoic
(c) A pessimist
(d) A prig
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Waltz
(b) A Proposal
(d) A Cucumber Sandwich
5. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
(d) Festal Days
Short Answer Questions
1. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
2. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
3. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
4. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
5. Which two words do Miss Prism and Cecily confuse as they talk about Jack and his "brother"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)