|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
(a) Miss Prism
(c) Lady Bracknell
2. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
(a) Festal Days
3. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) roast beef and lager
(b) pate sandwiches and champagne
(c) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(d) water and biscuits
4. About how much money does "Ernest" owe the Savoy?
(a) 200 pounds
(b) 1000 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
(d) 700 pounds
5. Upon finding out the Cecily is Mr. Worthing's ward, how old does Gwendolen wish Cecily was?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Grigsby present Algernon?
2. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
3. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
4. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
5. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)