|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring?
2. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
(a) She lost the manuscript
(b) The editor stole the manuscript and published it himself
(c) No publisher would take it
(d) She never finished it
3. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
(a) They are engaged
(b) He is her father
(c) She is his aunt
(d) They are siblings
4. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
5. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(c) Miss Prism
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
2. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
3. When Algernon arrives, under what name is he traveling?
4. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
5. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)