|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does the First Act take place?
2. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
(a) Her narcolepsy
(b) Her diary
(c) Her appetite
(d) The gardener
3. How often does does Algernon suggest one should check on one's relations?
(b) Once a month
(c) Once a season
(d) Once a week
4. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His eyes
(b) His money
(c) His wit
(d) His name
5. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
(a) What are your politics?
(b) Do you smoke?
(c) Are your parents living?
(d) What is your income?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of humanity is Jack sick of?
2. How does Algernon describe the day?
3. How old is Jack?
4. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
5. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)