|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
2. What participle does Jack inadvertently substitute for "married" when he attempts to say "We must get married at once"?
3. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
(a) Miss Prism
4. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
5. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
2. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
3. According to Lady Bracknell, how with Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
4. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
5. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)