|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
(c) Festal Days
2. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
3. According to Lady Bracknell, what two things rarely go together?
(a) Knowing much and knowing self
(b) Behaving well and feeling well
(c) Making love and making peace
(d) Having much and owing little
4. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
(a) It is very dry
(b) It is very damp
(c) It is very lonely
(d) It is very hot
5. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
(c) Social bearing
(d) Her daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
2. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
3. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
4. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
5. How old is Cecily?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)