|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
(b) Rather hot
(c) The worst Bunbury he has had
(d) A middling Bunbury
2. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A cigarette case
(b) A book
(c) An engagement ring
(d) His hat
3. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
(a) It is very lonely
(b) It is very dry
(c) It is very hot
(d) It is very damp
4. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
(a) It is in secret language
(b) She intends to publish it
(c) It is all about him
(d) It is improper
5. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
2. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
3. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
4. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
5. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)