|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds does Ernest owe the Savoy?
2. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
(b) The worst Bunbury he has had
(c) A middling Bunbury
(d) Rather hot
3. Why does Algernon suggest Jack not get christened?
(a) It is blashpemous
(b) The name "Jack" suits him
(c) It is tedious
(d) He might get a chill
4. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A cigarette case
(b) An engagement ring
(c) A book
(d) His hat
5. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
2. Why does Algernon claim he left London before Monday?
3. According to Algernon, what do the lower classes lack a sense of?
4. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
5. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)