|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
(a) Their spouse
(b) A creditor
(c) The Church
(d) Their relations
2. Where does Lady Bracknell send Gwendolyn while she questions Jack?
(a) The garden
(b) The dining room
(c) The carriage
(d) The study
3. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
(a) Half of them
(b) None of them
(c) One of them
(d) All of them
4. When Algernon arrives, under what name is he traveling?
5. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
(a) There is no profit in learning German
(b) German is a boorish language
(c) Germany has done nothing for Britain
(d) Germany is overpopulated
Short Answer Questions
1. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
2. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
3. According to Lady Bracknell, what two things rarely go together?
4. For how long does Cecily say she and Ernest have been engaged?
5. Who is Cecily's governess?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)