|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
(a) Marry off Cecily
(b) Kill off "Ernest"
(c) Move away from England
(d) Join the Church
2. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
(a) Seeing them leave
(b) The ocassional loans
(c) Hearing them privately abused
(d) The gossip about his friends
3. In what county is Jack's country house?
4. What does Gwendolyn's brother ask all of his girlfriends?
(a) For money
(b) For advice
(c) To marry him
(d) For directions
5. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
2. How does Jack feel about affection?
3. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
4. What does Jack offer to present to Lady Bracknell in lieu of his parentage?
5. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)