|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(d) Miss Prism
2. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Cucumber Sandwich
(b) A Proposal
(c) A Waltz
3. Which of these is not a suggestion that Algernon makes as to what they should do after dinner?
(a) The Theatre
(b) The Club
(c) The Games House
(d) The Empire
4. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
(a) Those with a willingness to lend money
(b) Those who choose not to speak
(c) Those who enjoy your present
(d) Those you haven't met
5. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
Short Answer Questions
1. What minor character defames the German language at the beginning of the Act?
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
3. What does Jack plan to do in the near future?
4. How does Cecily have letters from Ernest?
5. What relation is not popular at the present time?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)