|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
2. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Cucumber Sandwich
(b) A Proposal
(d) A Waltz
3. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
(a) His style of dress
(b) His appetite
(c) His vanity
(d) His conduct
4. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(c) Trader Vic's
5. What item did Jack leave in Algernon's house the last time he called?
(a) A cigarette case
(b) His hat
(c) An engagement ring
(d) A book
Short Answer Questions
1. What minor character defames the German language at the beginning of the Act?
2. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
3. Immediately after proposing to Cecily, who does Algernon seek out?
4. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
5. Who are the most interesting people, according to Algernon?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)