|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has found a proper nurse
(b) He has moved away
(c) He has recuperated
(d) He has exploded
2. What is Cecily's justification that she should not have to learn German?
(a) There is no profit in learning German
(b) Germany is overpopulated
(c) German is a boorish language
(d) Germany has done nothing for Britain
3. How old is Cecily?
4. Why does Algernon claim he left London before Monday?
(a) He must visit his invalid friend
(b) He cannot stand the city during the weekends
(c) He has an appointment on Monday he wants to miss
(d) He has an equestrian event to attend
5. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
(a) The bell
(b) The cigarette holder
(c) The trivet
(d) The railway guide
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
2. How does Algernon describe the day?
3. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
4. What ailment does Cecily claim Miss prism has?
5. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)