|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jack going to "kill" Ernest?
2. Why will Cecily not allow Algernon to read her diary?
(a) It is all about him
(b) She intends to publish it
(c) It is in secret language
(d) It is improper
3. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
(a) It is very hot
(b) It is very dry
(c) It is very lonely
(d) It is very damp
4. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
(a) Their spouse
(b) A creditor
(c) Their relations
(d) The Church
5. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
2. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
3. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
4. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
5. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)