|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the act, why does Algernon not want to see Cecily in the garden?
(a) He fears her anger
(b) She expects him
(c) She forbids him
(d) He does not know what to say
2. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
(a) It was black
(b) It had handles
(c) It was leather
(d) It was torn at the side
3. On what day is Jack leaving town?
4. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
(d) Festal Days
5. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
(a) The gossip about his friends
(b) The ocassional loans
(c) Seeing them leave
(d) Hearing them privately abused
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
2. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
3. What relation is not popular at the present time?
4. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
5. What does Cecily do with the scissors?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)