|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lady Bracknell, how with Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
(a) It will be in the papers
(b) She will be wearing a veil
(c) Lady Bracknell will inform her
(d) Hell will have frozen
2. Who does Cecily wish would come to the country manor?
3. What political affiliation does Jack claim?
(a) Liberal Unionist
(c) Social Democrat
4. What does Chasuble quote in Act III as proof of a religious revival?
(a) The Times of London
(b) The Confessions of St. Augustine
(c) The Beggar's Opera
(d) The previous year's Almanack
5. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
2. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
3. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
4. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
5. How does Jack feel about affection?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)