|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
(a) tea and cucumber sandwiches
(b) roast beef and lager
(c) water and biscuits
(d) pate sandwiches and champagne
2. On what topic does Gwendolyn ask Jack to refrain from speaking?
3. Who is Cecily's governess?
(a) Lady Bracknell
(b) She has none
(d) Miss Prism
4. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
(a) Berating the servants publicly
(b) Quoting scripture
(c) Abruptly reentering rooms
(d) Pocketing silverware
5. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
2. What mythical creature does Jack compare Lady Bracknell to?
3. When Algernon arrives, under what name is he traveling?
4. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
5. According to Lady Bracknell, how with Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)