|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not a text that character's look through to find Jack's real name?
(b) The Green Carnation
(c) The Registry of Landowners
(d) The Army List
2. Why does Lady Bracknell return to the manor house in the last moment of the play?
(a) She missed her train
(b) She forgot her handbag
(c) She changes her mind about Gwendolen's marriage
(d) She has fallen ill
3. What brand of champagne did Algernon consume in its entirety?
(b) Veuve Cliquot
(d) Dom Perignon
4. How does Lady Bracknell describe Miss Prism's appearance?
5. What does Chasuble claim was the reference in his unintentionally romantic comment to Miss Prism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What workman's item does Gwendolen claim never to have seen?
2. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
3. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
4. When was Jack's father not "a man of peace"?
5. Why does Algernon suggest Jack not get christened?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)