|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cecily get her ideas for her diary?
(a) From Miss Prism's reading
(b) At church
(c) In her room
(d) In the garden
2. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
(a) It is out of style
(b) She prefers lemon
(c) It is too rich
(d) She fears poisoning
3. What cause does Algernon cite for Bunbury's death?
4. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
5. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A rube
(b) A modern stoic
(c) A pessimist
(d) A prig
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a description of the handbag in which Jack was found?
2. How many of the cucumber sandwiches does Algernon eat?
3. Why was Miss Prism's novel never published?
4. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
5. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)