|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other partner in Grigsby's soliciting firm?
2. What does Lady Bracknell not entirely approve of Miss Prism's marriage?
(a) Her age
(b) Her social class
(c) Her carelessness
(d) Her choice of husband
3. Who is Cecily's solicitor?
(a) Trollop, Trollop, and Baker
(b) Smith, Smythe, and Smith
(c) Markby, Markby, and Markby
(d) Simmons, Tibbot and Stand
4. Why does Mr. Thomas Cardew give baby Jack the surname Worthing?
(a) It was the first word that came to mind
(b) It is the name of Cardew's favorite footballer
(c) It was the destination of his ticket
(d) It was Cardew's mother's maiden name
5. How did Jack's mother address his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
2. What does Lady Bracknell wish to avoid at the train station?
3. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
4. Which of these is not an occasion when Chasuble has preach his sermon on manna?
5. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)