|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's real name?
2. How many trains does Lady Bracknell claim to have missed when she demands Gwendolen depart with her?
(a) Well over fifteen
(b) One or two
(c) Five or six
(d) Ten or eleven
3. What minor character defames the German language at the beginning of the Act?
(a) Mr. Grigsby
4. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
(a) The hills
(b) The garden
(d) The drawing room
5. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
(a) Seeing them leave
(b) The ocassional loans
(c) Hearing them privately abused
(d) The gossip about his friends
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom has Algernon - as Ernest - been talking to Cecily?
2. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
3. What does Chasuble blame for the Church's opposition to clergy marriage?
4. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
5. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)