|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Prism offer to send Chasuble?
(a) Several volumes of her diary
(b) Her ring size
(c) A book of German poetry
(d) A love letter
2. How does Algernon explain the money he owes for various dinners in London to Cecily?
(a) They were for Bunbury
(b) He has been confused with another man
(c) He runs a soup kitchen in the city
(d) A large debt is a sign of wealth in London
3. What reasoning does Miss Prism initially give Jack that she cannot be his mother?
(a) She has never been with a man
(b) She is younger than him
(c) She has never married
(d) She looks nothing like him
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(b) A Waltz
(c) A Proposal
(d) A Cucumber Sandwich
5. What is Cecily's constant distraction?
(a) The gardener
(b) Her narcolepsy
(c) Her appetite
(d) Her diary
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Gwendolyn say she lost the respect of her mother?
2. According to Lady Bracknell, how old was Lady Dumbleton when she became 35?
3. Whom does Jack ask Chasuble to christen?
4. What item does Gwendolen take with her as she leaves?
5. What did Miss Prism intend to place in her handbag
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)