|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
2. When does Jack take the name of Ernest?
(a) When he is in the country
(b) When he travels abroad
(c) When he signs legal documents
(d) When he is in town
3. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
(a) A train compartment
(b) A cloak room
(c) A news kiosk
(d) A platform
4. What is the topic of the lecture Lord Bracknell is attending?
(a) The Influence of Permanent Income on Thought
(b) The Effect of Parliamentary Democracy on Art
(c) Changes in the English Fish Trade since Restoration
(d) The Effect of Industrialization on the Church of England
5. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(c) A slight chill
Short Answer Questions
1. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
2. How old is Jack?
3. What gesture does Miss Prism have at address from Lady Bracknell?
4. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
5. What adjective does Lady Bracknell use to describe Algernon's association with the invalid "Bunbury"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)