|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lady Bracknell return to the manor house in the last moment of the play?
(a) She forgot her handbag
(b) She changes her mind about Gwendolen's marriage
(c) She missed her train
(d) She has fallen ill
2. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
(a) She does not exist
(b) She is his ward
(c) They are engaged
(d) They are siblings
3. Why is Miss Prism concerned by Chasuble's being in the vestry?
(a) It is very damp
(b) It is very dry
(c) It is very lonely
(d) It is very hot
4. According to Lady Bracknell, who are the only people to speak disrespectfully of Society?
(a) Those who serve it
(b) Those who cannot get into it
(c) The Portugese
(d) Those who have been in it all their lives
5. What does Jack jokingly demand of Algernon after he discovers they are brothers?
(b) His house
(d) A kiss
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
2. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
3. When Algernon arrives, under what name is he traveling?
4. What evidence of the baby's disappearance was discovered in Bayswater?
5. What does Lady Bracknell describe as a "delicate exotic fruit?"
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)