|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mission does Algernon give Cecily?
(a) To reform him
(b) To intercept Jack's mail
(c) To inquire after Gwendolen's health
(d) To fethch him lunch
2. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
3. What reasoning does Miss Prism initially give Jack that she cannot be his mother?
(a) She has never been with a man
(b) She has never married
(c) She looks nothing like him
(d) She is younger than him
4. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
(a) St. Paul
(c) St. Augustine
5. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
(a) His style of dress
(b) His conduct
(c) His appetite
(d) His vanity
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
2. Who does Jack kiss when he intends to kiss Lady Bracknell?
3. What evidence of the baby's disappearance was discovered in Bayswater?
4. How did Lady Bracknell learn of Gwendolen's intention to come to Jack's manor house?
5. What station was Miss Prism in when she lost her charge?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)