|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Algernon describe the day?
(a) The most wonderful Bunbury he has had
(b) The worst Bunbury he has had
(c) Rather hot
(d) A middling Bunbury
2. How does Algernon describe Lane at the end of the First Act?
(a) A rube
(b) A prig
(c) A modern stoic
(d) A pessimist
3. According to Jack, who profession is afraid to invent a single thing?
(c) News Editors
4. Whom has Gwendolen already contacted about her betrothal to Ernest?
(a) Her father
(b) The Morning Post
(c) The Census Bureau
(d) Westminster Cathedral
5. What, besides want of principle, is a sad deficiency in today's society, according to Lady Bracknell?
(a) Want of French cuisine
(b) Want of profile
(c) Want of information
(d) Want of respect for one's elders
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Jack let his town house much of the year?
2. What lunch has Jack traditionally been enjoying of late?
3. Who, according to Chasuble, are the only adults who should have compulsory baptism?
4. What is the topic of the lecture Lord Bracknell is attending?
5. In terms of playing music, what is Algernon's forte?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)