|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how long waiting for someone does Cecily generally grow impatient?
(a) Fifteen minutes
(b) Five minutes
(c) An hour
(d) Thirty minutes
2. What does Lane present to Algernon while Jack sees Gwendolen out?
3. Why did Cecily and Ernest break off their first engagement?
(a) She was too young
(b) He danced with another woman
(c) He left for Australia
(d) She danced with another man
4. What does Jack jokingly demand of Algernon after he discovers they are brothers?
(a) A kiss
(c) His house
5. To what composer does Algernon compare his Aunt's ring? Tchaikovsky
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
2. How does Algernon describe the day?
3. According to Lady Bracknell, what should never occur in family of high society?
4. In Act I, what relation does Jack claim to Cecily?
5. What ceremony does Chasuble expects to undertake when he enters the scene in the final act?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)