|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gwendolen beg Cecily to call her after they realize they are deceived?
2. According to Lady Bracknell, what should never occur in family of high society?
(a) Address by Christian name
(b) Strange occurences
(c) Public contrition
(d) Unannounced visits
3. What relation is not popular at the present time?
4. Whose "heretical" views does Chasuble cite when Jack states he does not think Baptism worthwhile?
(a) The Hindus
(b) The Communists
(c) The Calvinists
(d) The Anabaptists
5. At what age will Cecily legally be allowed to marry of her own accord?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
2. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
3. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
4. What does Miss Prism instruct Cecily to read while she is gone?
5. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)