|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bracknell wish to avoid at the train station?
(a) An inauspicious train car
(b) Another missed train
(c) The approaching wind
(d) Comment on the platform
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His name
(b) His eyes
(c) His money
(d) His wit
3. What German writer is Cecily studying at the top of Act II?
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
(a) A Proposal
(b) A Cucumber Sandwich
(d) A Waltz
5. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has moved away
(b) He has exploded
(c) He has found a proper nurse
(d) He has recuperated
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cecily get her ideas for her diary?
2. Which train line was Jack left by in Victoria Station?
3. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
4. According to Grigsby, who generally pays outstanding debts for the debtor?
5. On what day is Jack leaving town?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)