|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Gwendolyn asked Lady Bracknell to refrain from?
(a) Pocketing silverware
(b) Quoting scripture
(c) Berating the servants publicly
(d) Abruptly re-entering rooms
2. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(b) A slight chill
3. How does Lady Bracknell indicate her approval to both Cecily and Jack?
(a) Looking at their faces
(b) Giving them money
(c) Inviting them to kiss her
(d) Addressing them as her children
4. Who serves tea to Cecily and Gwendolen?
5. As she copies Algernon's words into her diary, what does Cecily chastise him for doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
2. What is Lady Bracknell's first question for Jack?
3. Why does Lady Bracknell return to the manor house in the last moment of the play?
4. What does Cecily pay no attention to, according to Jack?
5. Who is growing too attached to Ernest, in Jack's opinion?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)