|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Bracknell feel about Jack's having lost both of his parents?
(a) It is inconsequential
(b) It is tragic
(c) It is unfortunate
(d) It is careless
2. According to Lady Bracknell, how old was Lady Dumbleton when she became 35?
3. What vulgar people does Algernon suggest bandy about there business in cocktail parties?
4. Where do Cecily and Gwendolen depart to when they leave the men?
(b) The hills
(c) The drawing room
(d) The garden
5. What does Jack tell Algernon has happened to Bunbury?
(a) He has moved away
(b) He has recuperated
(c) He has found a proper nurse
(d) He has exploded
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bracknell recommend Chasuble do to Miss Prism before they marry?
2. Who does Chasuble cite in chastising Algernon for gluttony?
3. With what Duchess does Lady Bracknell share a list of eligible English bachelors?
4. What does Algernon find decidedly unromantic?
5. How does Jack introduce Algernon to the other characters at the end of the play?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)