|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Algernon suggest dining instead of the Savoy?
(d) Trader Vic's
2. What mission does Algernon give Cecily?
(a) To fethch him lunch
(b) To inquire after Gwendolen's health
(c) To intercept Jack's mail
(d) To reform him
3. What attribute of Ernest does Cecily love?
(a) His taste
(b) His name
(c) His hair
(d) All of the above
4. Why does Jack neglect to tell Gwendolen about the existence of Cecily?
(a) He would have to reveal his true name
(b) He fears she would be jealous
(c) He cannot explain their relationship
(d) She has not asked
5. What is the last sticking point for Cecily and Gwendolen in terms of marrying the men?
(a) Their names
(b) Their residences
(c) Their honesty
(d) Their debts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bracknell wish to avoid at the train station?
2. What gesture does Miss Prism have at address from Lady Bracknell?
3. What adjective does Cecily use to describe the name Algernon?
4. What is Algernon eating at the end of the Act?
5. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)