|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Miss Prism, does Socialism lead to?
(a) Rational dress for women
(b) Dissolution of the family
(c) Vulgar literature
2. About how much money does "Ernest" owe the Savoy?
(a) 1000 pounds
(b) 500 pounds
(c) 700 pounds
(d) 200 pounds
3. What, besides want of principle, is a sad deficiency in today's society, according to Lady Bracknell?
(a) Want of information
(b) Want of French cuisine
(c) Want of respect for one's elders
(d) Want of profile
4. What does Jack jokingly demand of Algernon after he discovers they are brothers?
(b) A kiss
(c) His house
5. How does Jack describe Algernon's eating in times of distress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chasuble quote in Act III as proof of a religious revival?
2. Where in Victoria Station was the handbag with Jack in it discovered?
3. According to Lady Bracknell, how with Gwendolyn know when she is engaged?
4. What does Lady Bracknell recommend Chasuble do to Miss Prism before they marry?
5. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)