|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cecily and Gwendolen attempt to speak at the same time, who beats time to cue them?
2. Which of the following is not an aspect of Algernon's character that Jack assails when he tells him to leave the manner
(a) His vanity
(b) His style of dress
(c) His appetite
(d) His conduct
3. How old is Jack?
4. Jack agrees to consent to Cecily's marriage when what happens?
(a) Cecily completes her education
(b) Alergnon pays Ernest's debts
(c) Lady Bracknell consents the Gwendolen's
(d) Pigs fly
5. What does Lady Bracknell wish to avoid at the train station?
(a) The approaching wind
(b) An inauspicious train car
(c) Another missed train
(d) Comment on the platform
Short Answer Questions
1. In what perpetual state is Algernon, according to Jack?
2. In reality, what it is the relationship between Cecily and Jack?
3. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
4. Why does Gwendolyn decline sugar in her tea?
5. What is the only thing that allows Algernon to put up with his relatives?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)