|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chasuble fear Jack will do after Miss Prism's tale?
(a) Kill himself
(c) Attack her
(d) Fire her
2. How does Lady Bracknell indicate her approval to both Cecily and Jack?
(a) Inviting them to kiss her
(b) Giving them money
(c) Looking at their faces
(d) Addressing them as her children
3. Which of the following is not a condition that Jack and Algernon consider to kill Ernest?
(b) A slight chill
4. What is Algernon enjoying at the end of the Act?
(a) A coffee and a biscuit
(b) A sherry and a cigarette
(c) A tea and a song
(d) A whiskey and a sanwich
5. What did Miss Prism intend to place in her handbag
(a) Her Bible
(b) Her change purse
(c) Her manuscript
(d) Her hairbrush
Short Answer Questions
1. What reasoning does Miss Prism initially give Jack that she cannot be his mother?
2. Why does Lady Bracknell return to the manor house in the last moment of the play?
3. What does Jack offer to present to Lady Bracknell in lieu of his parentage?
4. What does Jack jokingly demand of Algernon after he discovers they are brothers?
5. When the Cecily and Gwendolen both discover that each is engaged to Ernest, what do they compare?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)