|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two words do Miss Prism and Cecily confuse as they talk about Jack and his "brother"?
(a) sow and sew
(b) great and grate
(c) dirth and death
(d) night and knight
2. What most attracts Gwendolyn to "Ernest"?
(a) His name
(b) His eyes
(c) His wit
(d) His money
3. What type of sandwich does Algernon take from Lane?
4. Where does Cecily tell Algernon he is being sent?
5. For what strains of measles has Cecily been vaccinated?
(a) English and German
(b) English and Turkish
(c) English and Spanish
(d) Spanish and Turkish
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Prism recommend to Chasuble?
2. What relation is not popular at the present time?
3. Who, according to Chasuble, are the only adults who should have compulsory baptism?
4. On what street is Lord and Lady Bracknell's house?
5. How does Cecily characterize Algernon's corroboration of Jack's claim to having a brother?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)