|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, From a Bird's Eye View, 1989-1991, Chapter 6, We Look, We Cry, Chapter 7, The Man on the Asphalt Mountain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupted class time?
(a) Ryszard's fell over in his chair.
(c) Air raids
(d) The class pet escaping
2. What does Ryszard see getting loaded onto the trains?
3. What was the prominent religious belief portrayed in Chapter 5?
4. How did they destroy the Temple of Christ the Savior?
(a) They used cannons.
(b) They used dynamite.
(c) They set it on fire.
(d) They took it down manually, piece by piece.
5. Who does Ryszard site with in Azerbaijan?
(a) He sits with a priest.
(b) He sits with an artist.
(c) He sits with a baker.
(d) He sits with a medical student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are some of the churches Ryszard visits in Georgia?
2. Who lives in the countryside of Ashkhabad?
3. What does Ryszard discover about the Armenian political system?
4. Where was Ryszard's father?
5. What do the peoples use to establish order?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)