|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
2. What did Midge see in front of his bed every night?
3. Where did Clara meet Nat on Friday?
4. Where is there a cop nearby at this time of night in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Whom does Midge call a "time bomb" in Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the character of the Cowboy. What might he represent allegorically? How does he play into the plot of I'm Not Rappaport?
Essay Topic 2
What is the allegorical reference of Danforth? What societal concept or idea does this character represent? How? How does his interaction with the protagonists affect their fate?
Essay Topic 3
How do Nat's political beliefs inform his character? What does Socialism mean to Nat? What does it mean to Midge? Clara?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)