|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Has anybody there mentioned firing you since I dealt with Danforth? Do you still have your home?"
2. When does Nat say he and his partner flew here to speak to the Cowboy?
3. What does Midge read in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe how symbolically Midge gains his "sight" throughout the play. What has he been blind to, and how does he overcome that blindness?
Essay Topic 2
What historical, scientific, political, and social changes created the world in which Midge and Nat live? How has longevity changed over time?
Essay Topic 3
How does the time and place of I'm Not Rappaport affect the story? Would it be different if it were set elsewhere? Why?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)