|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Please, I assure you, my wounds require no further salt . . ."?
2. Who tries to warn Midge to get away from the Cowboy?
3. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Midge show as a trophy to Nat in Act 2 Scene 3?
5. What are the last words the Cowboy says in the play?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Clara's role in the plot of I'm Not Rappaport? How does she propel the action? Describe this character.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the journey that Midge goes on through the play. How does he change through his friendship with Nat? What has altered his character?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how symbolically Midge gains his "sight" throughout the play. What has he been blind to, and how does he overcome that blindness?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)