Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
5. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
Essay Topic 1
How does Nat feel about his daughter's ideals? What has changed in their relationship? How does Clara feel about her father?
Essay Topic 2
How do Nat's political beliefs inform his character? What does Socialism mean to Nat? What does it mean to Midge? Clara?
Essay Topic 3
Who can be seen as an allegorical symbol representing gang violence in New York in the 1980s? How?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)