|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy is one of his bosses?
3. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
4. What song is heard playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Whom does Nat refer to the Cowboy as?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the time and place of I'm Not Rappaport affect the story? Would it be different if it were set elsewhere? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences in beliefs and ideals that Nat and Midge have on romance, love, and sex? What are the similarities?
Essay Topic 3
What is the allegorical reference of Danforth? What societal concept or idea does this character represent? How? How does his interaction with the protagonists affect their fate?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)