|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nat tell Midge he really lives?
2. Who informed Midge his job was gone?
3. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
4. What does the Cowboy lift up from behind the bench?
5. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define the terms symbolism, metaphor, motif, and allegory. How are these literary devices employed in I'm Not Rappaport? Use examples for each.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the journey that Midge goes on through the play. How does he change through his friendship with Nat? What has altered his character?
Essay Topic 3
In the argument Nat and Midge have about who is invisible who is right? Do you think that Nat is more visible because he "proves" it, or is he just as invisible as Midge?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)