Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
5. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
Define the terms symbolism, metaphor, motif, and allegory. How are these literary devices employed in I'm Not Rappaport? Use examples for each.
What is the allegorical reference of Danforth? What societal concept or idea does this character represent? How? How does his interaction with the protagonists affect their fate?
How do Nat's political beliefs inform his character? What does Socialism mean to Nat? What does it mean to Midge? Clara?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)