|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cowboy grab to shake Nat with?
2. What kind of hat is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What has Nat begun calling Midge later in the play?
4. Where does Nat say he worked until he was 73?
5. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The ending scene of I'm Not Rappaport is an "open ending." What does this mean? Where do you believe the characters will end up after the curtain falls? Supply textual evidence to support your claim.
Essay Topic 2
In the argument Nat and Midge have about who is invisible who is right? Do you think that Nat is more visible because he "proves" it, or is he just as invisible as Midge?
Essay Topic 3
What historical, scientific, political, and social changes created the world in which Midge and Nat live? How has longevity changed over time?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)