|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Nat work at his true profession?
2. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
3. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
4. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
5. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the argument Nat and Midge have about who is invisible who is right? Do you think that Nat is more visible because he "proves" it, or is he just as invisible as Midge?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how symbolically Midge gains his "sight" throughout the play. What has he been blind to, and how does he overcome that blindness?
Essay Topic 3
How does the time and place of I'm Not Rappaport affect the story? Would it be different if it were set elsewhere? Why?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)