|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is alone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. When does Nat say he and his partner flew here to speak to the Cowboy?
3. Whom does Nat refer to the Cowboy as?
4. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
5. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how symbolically Midge gains his "sight" throughout the play. What has he been blind to, and how does he overcome that blindness?
Essay Topic 2
What historical, scientific, political, and social changes created the world in which Midge and Nat live? How has longevity changed over time?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the character of the Cowboy. What might he represent allegorically? How does he play into the plot of I'm Not Rappaport?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)