Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
5. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
Essay Topic 1
Describe who Clara was named after. What is the meaning of this story that Nat tells? How does it relate his character as well as hers?
Essay Topic 2
Who can be seen as an allegorical symbol representing gang violence in New York in the 1980s? How?
Essay Topic 3
What are the differences in beliefs and ideals that Nat and Midge have on romance, love, and sex? What are the similarities?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)