|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Where did Clara meet Nat on Friday?
4. Who says, "Leave him go else I get a cop"?
5. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define the terms symbolism, metaphor, motif, and allegory. How are these literary devices employed in I'm Not Rappaport? Use examples for each.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the journey that Midge goes on through the play. How does he change through his friendship with Nat? What has altered his character?
Essay Topic 3
What historical, scientific, political, and social changes created the world in which Midge and Nat live? How has longevity changed over time?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)