|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How long does Midge say it's been since he smoked a cigarette?
3. What did Danforth bring to Midge in the hospital?
4. What does Nat take out from his jacket while talking to the Cowboy?
5. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the time and place of I'm Not Rappaport affect the story? Would it be different if it were set elsewhere? Why?
Essay Topic 2
How do Nat's political beliefs inform his character? What does Socialism mean to Nat? What does it mean to Midge? Clara?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the journey that Midge goes on through the play. How does he change through his friendship with Nat? What has altered his character?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)