|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who tries to warn Midge to get away from the Cowboy?
3. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
4. What song repeats itself from Act 1, Scene 1 as the lights come up in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Clara's role in the plot of I'm Not Rappaport? How does she propel the action? Describe this character.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character Laurie. What does she represent to Midge and Nat? What does she represent to the play as a whole (allegorically, symbolically)?
Essay Topic 3
What historical, scientific, political, and social changes created the world in which Midge and Nat live? How has longevity changed over time?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)