Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
5. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
Define the terms symbolism, metaphor, motif, and allegory. How are these literary devices employed in I'm Not Rappaport? Use examples for each.
Who can be seen as an allegorical symbol representing gang violence in New York in the 1980s? How?
What is the allegorical reference of Danforth? What societal concept or idea does this character represent? How? How does his interaction with the protagonists affect their fate?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)