Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
5. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
Essay Topic 1
What is the allegorical reference of Danforth? What societal concept or idea does this character represent? How? How does his interaction with the protagonists affect their fate?
Essay Topic 2
How does the time and place of I'm Not Rappaport affect the story? Would it be different if it were set elsewhere? Why?
Essay Topic 3
In the argument Nat and Midge have about who is invisible who is right? Do you think that Nat is more visible because he "proves" it, or is he just as invisible as Midge?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)