|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nat say he and his partner flew here to speak to the Cowboy?
2. Who steps up to stop the Cowboy from attacking Nat?
3. Who did Midge refuse to see while he was away?
4. Who tries to warn Midge to get away from the Cowboy?
5. What does Midge read in Act 2, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Compare and contrast the characters Midge and Nat. How are they similar? What differences do they have? How do their social, political, economic, and fantasy worlds relate?
Essay Topic 2How does Nat feel about his daughter's ideals? What has changed in their relationship? How does Clara feel about her father?
Essay Topic 3What are the differences in beliefs and ideals that Nat and Midge have on romance, love, and sex? What are the similarities?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)