|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
2. What is Laurie's last name?
3. What does Midge read in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
5. How long was Midge in the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe who Clara was named after. What is the meaning of this story that Nat tells? How does it relate his character as well as hers?
Essay Topic 2
How do Nat's political beliefs inform his character? What does Socialism mean to Nat? What does it mean to Midge? Clara?
Essay Topic 3
How does the time and place of I'm Not Rappaport affect the story? Would it be different if it were set elsewhere? Why?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)