|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the last words the Cowboy says in the play?
2. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
3. Where is there a cop nearby at this time of night in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
5. What is Laurie's last name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The ending scene of I'm Not Rappaport is an "open ending." What does this mean? Where do you believe the characters will end up after the curtain falls? Supply textual evidence to support your claim.
Essay Topic 2
How does the time and place of I'm Not Rappaport affect the story? Would it be different if it were set elsewhere? Why?
Essay Topic 3
What are the differences in beliefs and ideals that Nat and Midge have on romance, love, and sex? What are the similarities?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)