|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
2. What is Laurie's last name?
3. Where did Clara meet Nat on Friday?
4. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
5. What did Midge see in front of his bed every night?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the journey that Nat has gone through in the course of the play. How has Midge changed him? What elements of his personality are altered and why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe who Clara was named after. What is the meaning of this story that Nat tells? How does it relate his character as well as hers?
Essay Topic 3
The ending scene of I'm Not Rappaport is an "open ending." What does this mean? Where do you believe the characters will end up after the curtain falls? Supply textual evidence to support your claim.
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)