|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat do at the very end of the play?
2. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
3. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What song is heard playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the character of the Cowboy. What might he represent allegorically? How does he play into the plot of I'm Not Rappaport?
Essay Topic 2
What is Clara's role in the plot of I'm Not Rappaport? How does she propel the action? Describe this character.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the character Laurie. What does she represent to Midge and Nat? What does she represent to the play as a whole (allegorically, symbolically)?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)