|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
2. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy is one of his bosses?
3. Where did Clara meet Nat on Friday?
4. What did Midge see in front of his bed every night?
5. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Clara's role in the plot of I'm Not Rappaport? How does she propel the action? Describe this character.
Essay Topic 2
The ending scene of I'm Not Rappaport is an "open ending." What does this mean? Where do you believe the characters will end up after the curtain falls? Supply textual evidence to support your claim.
Essay Topic 3
Define the terms symbolism, metaphor, motif, and allegory. How are these literary devices employed in I'm Not Rappaport? Use examples for each.
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)