|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nat tell the Cowboy he works from?
2. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
3. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
4. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
5. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who can be seen as an allegorical symbol representing gang violence in New York in the 1980s? How?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences in beliefs and ideals that Nat and Midge have on romance, love, and sex? What are the similarities?
Essay Topic 3
The ending scene of I'm Not Rappaport is an "open ending." What does this mean? Where do you believe the characters will end up after the curtain falls? Supply textual evidence to support your claim.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)