|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nat tell the Cowboy he works from?
(d) New Jersey.
2. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A stool.
(c) Christmas tips.
(d) A set of keys.
3. What does Midge read in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Chicago Tribune.
(c) The Sporting News.
(d) Shakespeare's Hamlet.
4. What does Nat do when the Cowboy lets go of him?
(a) He falls to the ground.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He punches him.
5. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The man who invented novocaine.
(b) A madman.
(c) A Congressman.
(d) A Senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Midge doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the false name Nat goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where is there a cop nearby at this time of night in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who informed Midge his job was gone?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)