|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat is the Cowboy wearing?
2. What does Midge have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A gun.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A walker.
(d) A quad-cane.
3. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) Twelve days.
(d) One day.
4. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
5. What did Danforth bring to Midge in the hospital?
(a) His knife.
(b) His severance pay.
(c) A fruit basket.
(d) His paycheck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
2. What are the last words the Cowboy says in the play?
3. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who did Midge refuse to see while he was away?
5. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)