|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nat tell the Cowboy he works from?
(a) New Jersey.
2. Who tries to warn Midge to get away from the Cowboy?
3. Where does Nat tell Midge he really lives?
(a) The Retirement Home for the Blind.
(b) The Amsterdam Hotel.
(d) The Lower East Side.
4. What does Nat tell Midge his true profession was?
(a) A watchmaker.
(b) A jeweler.
(c) A tie salesman.
(d) A waiter.
5. What does Nat do when the Cowboy lets go of him?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He falls to the ground.
(d) He pulls out a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat is the Cowboy wearing?
2. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What did Danforth bring to Midge in the hospital?
4. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
5. What has Nat begun calling Midge later in the play?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)