|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The man who invented novocaine.
(b) A Congressman.
(c) A madman.
(d) A Senator.
2. How much severance pay will Midge get in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Nine weeks.
(d) Seven weeks.
3. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
(c) The Cowboy.
4. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
5. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) "Break Away Caroline."
(b) "Little Drummer Boy."
(c) "The Sidewalks of New York."
(d) "It Was a Year to Remember."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nat tell Midge he really lives?
2. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
3. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where does Nat tell Midge he spends his weekends in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)