|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the false name Nat goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where does the Cowboy go during his confrontation with Midge?
(a) Into the bushes.
(b) Onto the bridge.
(c) Around the corner.
(d) In the shadows of the tunnel.
3. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The carousel.
(c) The fountain.
(d) The hospital.
4. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) Twelve days.
(d) Two days.
5. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Nat eventually tell Midge a story about at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does the Cowboy lift up from behind the bench?
5. Who says, "Leave him go else I get a cop"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)