|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nat say will come looking for him if he doesn't return by 7 in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The police.
(b) His attorney.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
2. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) 6:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
3. What has Nat begun calling Midge later in the play?
(d) Buffalo Bill.
4. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Cappello the Cat.
(b) Mac the Knife.
(c) Tony the Cane.
(d) O'Riley the Shark.
5. When does Nat say he and his partner flew here to speak to the Cowboy?
(a) This afternoon.
(b) This morning.
(c) Last night.
(d) Last week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
2. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
4. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
5. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)