|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Midge call a "time bomb" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Cowboy.
2. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Mac the Knife.
(b) O'Riley the Shark.
(c) Tony the Cane.
(d) Cappello the Cat.
3. Who steps up to stop the Cowboy from attacking Nat?
4. What did Midge see in front of his bed every night?
(a) Clara's smile.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) Nat's eyes.
(d) The Cowboy's eyes.
5. What does Nat no longer have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His briefcase.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His walker.
(d) His lunch bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
2. Where does Nat say he worked until he was 73?
3. Where does Nat say he's expected at noon?
4. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
5. Who is alone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)