|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The man who invented novocaine.
(b) A Senator.
(c) A madman.
(d) A Congressman.
2. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His cane.
(c) The knife.
(d) His newspaper.
3. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) A week.
(d) Four days.
4. What does Nat tell Midge his true profession was?
(a) A tie salesman.
(b) A watchmaker.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A jeweler.
5. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Midge refuse to see while he was away?
2. Who steps up to stop the Cowboy from attacking Nat?
3. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where does Nat tell Midge he really lives?
5. What did Midge see in front of his bed every night?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)