|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Please, I assure you, my wounds require no further salt . . ."?
2. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. How long does Midge say it's been since he smoked a cigarette?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Thirty-two years.
4. What does the Cowboy call Midge?
(a) Roy Rogers.
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Mr. Noboby.
5. What does Nat tell Midge his true profession was?
(a) A watchmaker.
(b) A tie salesman.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A jeweler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is the false name Nat goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)