|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat no longer have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His lunch bag.
(d) His walker.
2. What is the false name Nat goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does the Cowboy lift up from behind the bench?
(a) Nat's cane.
(b) Nat's walker.
(c) Midge's paper.
(d) Nat's umbrella.
4. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
(c) The Cowboy.
5. How much severance pay will Midge get in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Nine weeks.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Ten weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Nat do at the very end of the play?
4. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)