|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat tell Midge his true profession was?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A watchmaker.
(c) A tie salesman.
(d) A jeweler.
2. What does Nat say he has retired?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His walker.
(c) His daughter.
3. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Midge's newspaper.
(b) A brochure for West End Senior Center.
(c) Gilley's knife.
(d) A brochure for Israel.
4. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
(a) The fountain.
(b) The carousel.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His apartment.
5. Where does Nat tell Midge he spends his weekends in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His brother's house.
(b) Great Neck.
(c) His sister's house.
(d) The Retirement Home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informed Midge his job was gone?
2. What does Midge read in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What did the Tenants' Committee find out?
5. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)