|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Tell me the truth; Gilley's back, ain't he?"
2. Where does Nat say he's expected at noon?
(a) The Senior Center.
(b) His daughter's house.
(c) His apartment.
(d) The church.
3. What does the Cowboy throw to the ground in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A knife.
(b) Nat's walker.
(c) Nat's glasses.
(d) Midge's glasses.
4. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A brochure for Israel.
(b) Midge's newspaper.
(c) A brochure for West End Senior Center.
(d) Gilley's knife.
5. What does the Cowboy lift up from behind the bench?
(a) Midge's paper.
(b) Nat's umbrella.
(c) Nat's cane.
(d) Nat's walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cowboy call Midge?
2. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
3. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
4. What does Midge show as a trophy to Nat in Act 2 Scene 3?
5. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)