|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat say he has retired?
(b) His walker.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His daughter.
2. Where did Clara meet Nat on Friday?
(a) The Socialist's Club.
(b) The Retirement Home.
(c) Her house.
(d) The park.
3. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
4. What does Nat take out from his jacket while talking to the Cowboy?
(a) His pills.
(c) A cigar.
(d) His flask.
5. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
(a) A black shadow.
(b) A dark spot.
(c) A man.
(d) A blue shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Midge doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What did Midge see in front of his bed every night?
3. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
5. Where is there a cop nearby at this time of night in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)