|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat do at the very end of the play?
(a) Stabs Midge.
(b) Sits on the bench and begins a story.
(c) Walks out with his cane.
(d) Sings a lullaby.
2. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
(a) The Travel Agents.
(b) The Cleanup Men.
(c) The Moles.
(d) The Cutthroats.
3. Who says, "Please, I assure you, my wounds require no further salt . . ."?
4. Where is there a cop nearby at this time of night in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The boathouse.
(b) The lake.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) The parking lot.
5. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy Laurie is?
(a) His sister.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Tenants' Committee find out?
2. Who informed Midge his job was gone?
3. Whom does Nat refer to the Cowboy as?
4. What does Nat say his real last name is?
5. What song repeats itself from Act 1, Scene 1 as the lights come up in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)