|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) Fairmount Park.
(b) Coney Island.
(c) Fenway Park.
(d) Central Park.
2. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A brochure for Israel.
(b) Midge's newspaper.
(c) Gilley's knife.
(d) A brochure for West End Senior Center.
3. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) "The Sidewalks of New York."
(b) "Break Away Caroline."
(c) "It Was a Year to Remember."
(d) "Little Drummer Boy."
4. What does Nat say he has retired?
(a) His walker.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His mouth.
5. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Cappello the Cat.
(b) Tony the Cane.
(c) O'Riley the Shark.
(d) Mac the Knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Midge in the hospital?
2. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What did the Tenants' Committee find out?
4. Where does the Cowboy go during his confrontation with Midge?
5. Where does Nat say he's expected at noon?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)