|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) The Cowboy.
2. What song repeats itself from Act 1, Scene 1 as the lights come up in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) "The Queen City March."
(b) "Chicago Fire."
(c) "Under the Brooklyn Bridge."
(d) "New York, New York."
3. Who says, "Has anybody there mentioned firing you since I dealt with Danforth? Do you still have your home?"
4. Who says, "Please, I assure you, my wounds require no further salt . . ."?
5. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
(b) This morning.
(c) He hasn't.
(d) Last night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nat say he's expected at noon?
2. Who steps up to stop the Cowboy from attacking Nat?
3. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy is one of his bosses?
5. What does the Cowboy call Midge?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)