|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is heard playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) "New York, New York."
(b) "Chicago Fire."
(c) "Springtime in the Rockies."
(d) "Send in the Clowns."
2. How long does Midge say it's been since he smoked a cigarette?
(a) Thirty-two years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
3. What kind of hat is the Cowboy wearing?
4. Who steps up to stop the Cowboy from attacking Nat?
5. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Coney Island.
(c) Fenway Park.
(d) Fairmount Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Tell me the truth; Gilley's back, ain't he?"
2. Whom does Nat claim Midge acted like with the Cowboy?
3. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Where does the Cowboy go during his confrontation with Midge?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)