|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
(a) A man.
(b) A black shadow.
(c) A blue shadow.
(d) A dark spot.
2. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
(a) His gloves.
(b) The knife.
(c) His newspaper.
(d) His cane.
3. Who says, "Leave him go else I get a cop"?
4. What does the Cowboy lift up from behind the bench?
(a) Nat's umbrella.
(b) Nat's cane.
(c) Midge's paper.
(d) Nat's walker.
5. What does Nat eventually tell Midge a story about at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Being a movie star.
(b) Being a bank robber.
(c) Being a movie mogul.
(d) Being a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
2. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does the Cowboy grab to shake Nat with?
4. What did Midge injure in his run-in with the Cowboy?
5. Who is alone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)