|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Midge see in front of his bed every night?
(a) The Cowboy's eyes.
(b) Nat's eyes.
(c) Clara's smile.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) "Little Drummer Boy."
(b) "It Was a Year to Remember."
(c) "Break Away Caroline."
(d) "The Sidewalks of New York."
3. Who does Nat say will come looking for him if he doesn't return by 7 in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The police.
(c) His wife.
(d) His attorney.
4. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) The Cowboy.
5. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
3. How long does Midge say it's been since he smoked a cigarette?
4. What does Nat do when the Cowboy lets go of him?
5. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)