|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) Coney Island.
(b) Fenway Park.
(c) Fairmount Park.
(d) Central Park.
2. What did Midge injure in his run-in with the Cowboy?
(a) His wrist.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His hip.
(d) His arm.
3. What does the Cowboy throw to the ground in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Nat's glasses.
(b) Nat's walker.
(c) Midge's glasses.
(d) A knife.
4. What does Nat no longer have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His briefcase.
(b) His lunch bag.
(c) His walker.
(d) His glasses.
5. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy Laurie is?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
2. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
3. Whom does Nat claim Midge acted like with the Cowboy?
4. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Midge have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)