|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Nat begun calling Midge later in the play?
(b) Buffalo Bill.
2. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
(a) A banana.
(b) A pear.
(c) An apple.
(d) An orange.
3. What does Nat take out from his jacket while talking to the Cowboy?
(a) A cigar.
(b) His flask.
(c) His pills.
4. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Kentucky Clide.
(b) Montana Jack.
(c) Buffalo Brown.
(d) Missouri Jack.
5. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
(a) A man.
(b) A blue shadow.
(c) A dark spot.
(d) A black shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
3. What did Midge injure in his run-in with the Cowboy?
4. Whom does Nat refer to the Cowboy as?
5. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)