|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Midge say it's been since he smoked a cigarette?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Thirty-two years.
2. Who says, "Has anybody there mentioned firing you since I dealt with Danforth? Do you still have your home?"
3. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
(c) The Cowboy.
4. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Cappello the Cat.
(b) Mac the Knife.
(c) O'Riley the Shark.
(d) Tony the Cane.
5. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A Congressman.
(c) A madman.
(d) The man who invented novocaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
2. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
3. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
4. Where does Nat say he worked until he was 73?
5. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)