|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Six dollars.
(b) Seven dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. What does Nat say his real last name is?
3. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) "Break Away Caroline."
(b) "It Was a Year to Remember."
(c) "The Sidewalks of New York."
(d) "Little Drummer Boy."
4. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A sports jersey.
(c) A robe.
5. Who is alone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
2. What does Midge have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
4. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
5. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)