|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Midge want to do with his "trophy?"
(a) Frame it.
(b) Give it to Clara.
(c) Put it on a plaque.
(d) Give it to Nat.
2. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) Twelve days.
(d) One week.
3. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Midge's newspaper.
(b) A brochure for West End Senior Center.
(c) Gilley's knife.
(d) A brochure for Israel.
4. What does Nat say his real last name is?
5. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A robe.
(c) A sports jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
2. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
4. How long did Nat work at his true profession?
5. What are the last words the Cowboy says in the play?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)