|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
(a) The Cleanup Men.
(b) The Moles.
(c) The Travel Agents.
(d) The Cutthroats.
2. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy is one of his bosses?
3. Where does Nat say he's expected at noon?
(a) His daughter's house.
(b) His apartment.
(c) The Senior Center.
(d) The church.
4. What does the Cowboy throw to the ground in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Nat's glasses.
(b) A knife.
(c) Midge's glasses.
(d) Nat's walker.
5. What is the false name Nat goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
2. Who says, "Please, I assure you, my wounds require no further salt . . ."?
3. Where does the Cowboy go during his confrontation with Midge?
4. What does Nat tell Midge his true profession was?
5. When does Nat say he and his partner flew here to speak to the Cowboy?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)