|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Seven dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Six dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. Where did Clara meet Nat on Friday?
(a) The Retirement Home.
(b) Her house.
(c) The Socialist's Club.
(d) The park.
3. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
(a) The Moles.
(b) The Cutthroats.
(c) The Cleanup Men.
(d) The Travel Agents.
4. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Nat reaching in the darkness.
(b) The Cowboy's hand grabbing Midge's shoulder.
(c) The knife stabbing the Cowboy.
(d) Midge being stabbed.
5. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(c) An apple.
(d) A pear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
2. How much severance pay will Midge get in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Nat do at the very end of the play?
5. Whom does Nat claim Midge acted like with the Cowboy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)