|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat is the Cowboy wearing?
2. What did Midge injure in his run-in with the Cowboy?
(a) His hip.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His arm.
(d) His wrist.
3. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A sports jersey.
(c) A robe.
5. Who tries to warn Midge to get away from the Cowboy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cowboy throw to the ground in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Midge show as a trophy to Nat in Act 2 Scene 3?
3. What does Midge want to do with his "trophy?"
4. What did Danforth bring to Midge in the hospital?
5. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)