|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Midge call a "time bomb" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) The Cowboy.
2. Where does Nat tell the Cowboy he works from?
(b) New Jersey.
3. What does Nat say his boss dubbed he and his partner?
(a) The Cleanup Men.
(b) The Cutthroats.
(c) The Moles.
(d) The Travel Agents.
4. Where does Nat tell Midge he really lives?
(a) The Lower East Side.
(b) The Amsterdam Hotel.
(d) The Retirement Home for the Blind.
5. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge want to do with his "trophy?"
2. What did the Tenants' Committee find out?
3. What does Midge read in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)