|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "So the Cossack leaves his sword and you return it"?
2. What time is it at the opening of Act 1?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
3. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
(a) The Medicaid line.
(b) The nursing home.
(c) The park.
(d) The deli.
4. What does Midge throw down when he realizes Nat has been lying to him in Act 1?
(a) His cane.
(b) His knife.
(c) His sandwich.
(d) His suitcase.
5. Who is sitting alone on the bench in the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "I have decided to handle this Danforth matter for you. Don't worry. The Exploiters, the Land Owners, the Capitalist Fat Cats, I eat them for lunch"?
2. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
3. What is the truth about Nat's therapist?
4. What's the second name Nat claims is his cover name?
5. What name does Nat say is his cover-name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Cowboy not believe Nat?
2. What does Midge say his weakness is with women? How does Nat compare?
3. What is Midge's reaction to Nat's "truth?"
4. How does Nat try to cover himself after the Cowboy realizes he's lying?
5. What are the code names of Midge and Nat? Why must Midge be there?
6. What has happened to Gilley by Act 3?
7. Why couldn't Laurie just leave town?
8. What does Nat tell the Cowboy Laurie is to him?
9. Why does Nat have marijuana? How did he obtain it?
10. What did Midge tell the staff at the hospital regarding Nat?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)