|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What does Laurie carry when she crosses the bridge?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A dog.
(c) A purse.
(d) A sketch pad.
3. What does Nat say he gets from the back door at the Plaza Hotel every morning?
(d) Tuna sandwiches.
4. What is the name of the senior home that Clara presents to Nat?
(a) Maple Hills Senior Residence.
(b) Washington Heights Community.
(c) Chestnut Falls Senior Co-op.
(d) Rosenstein Manor Senior Residence.
5. What kind of furnace is in the building that Midge oversees?
(a) Crescent City Special.
(b) Erie City Special.
(c) Williams & Son.
(d) Anderson Heating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
2. What is Clara's last name?
3. What is Nat singing when he first enters in Act 2?
4. How is Clara related to Nat?
5. Where does Nat have a bandage on in Act 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Midge say his weakness is with women? How does Nat compare?
2. What does the Cowboy do to Nat physically?
3. What has led up to Nat and Midge pretending to be gangsters?
4. What was Nat's previous spot in the park? What did he do there? Why did he leave?
5. What does Midge have of the Cowboy's? What does he view it as?
6. How does the Cowboy react to Midge's weapon?
7. How did Nat come to be hired as a secret agent? What is his code name?
8. What does Nat accuse Clara of "selling out on?"
9. How does Midge react to Nat in the beginning of the play? What is his attitude towards him?
10. Why did Midge prevent Nat from visiting him in the hospital?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)