|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Midge say it's been since he smoked a cigarette?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty-two years.
(d) Ten years.
2. Who says, "Has anybody there mentioned firing you since I dealt with Danforth? Do you still have your home?"
3. How long was Midge in the hospital?
(a) Twelve days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) The Cowboy.
5. Where does Nat say he's expected at noon?
(a) The Senior Center.
(b) His apartment.
(c) The church.
(d) His daughter's house.
6. What does Nat say he has retired?
(a) His walker.
(b) His daughter.
(d) His mouth.
7. What has Nat begun calling Midge later in the play?
(c) Buffalo Bill.
8. Who did Midge refuse to see while he was away?
9. What song repeats itself from Act 1, Scene 1 as the lights come up in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) "New York, New York."
(b) "Chicago Fire."
(c) "Under the Brooklyn Bridge."
(d) "The Queen City March."
10. What does Nat tell Midge his true profession was?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A jeweler.
(c) A tie salesman.
(d) A watchmaker.
11. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A sports jersey.
(c) A robe.
12. Who does Nat say will come looking for him if he doesn't return by 7 in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His attorney.
(b) The police.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
13. When does Nat say he and his partner flew here to speak to the Cowboy?
(a) Last night.
(b) This morning.
(c) Last week.
(d) This afternoon.
14. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
15. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much severance pay will Midge get in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where does Nat tell the Cowboy he works from?
3. What are the last words the Cowboy says in the play?
4. Where is there a cop nearby at this time of night in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does the Cowboy grab to shake Nat with?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)