|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) The Cowboy.
2. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A Congressman.
(b) The man who invented novocaine.
(c) A madman.
(d) A Senator.
3. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
4. What is Laurie's last name?
5. Who says, "Has anybody there mentioned firing you since I dealt with Danforth? Do you still have your home?"
6. What has Nat begun calling Midge later in the play?
(d) Buffalo Bill.
7. What did the Tenants' Committee find out?
(a) Midge was under arrest.
(b) There's no HURTSFOE.
(c) Nat stole their lobby furniture.
(d) Clara was not a lawyer.
8. Who says, "Please, I assure you, my wounds require no further salt . . ."?
9. What does Nat say he has retired?
(a) His mouth.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His walker.
10. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy is one of his bosses?
11. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) Christmas tips.
(c) A stool.
(d) A set of keys.
12. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) Fenway Park.
(b) Fairmount Park.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Coney Island.
13. Who does Nat say will come looking for him if he doesn't return by 7 in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The police.
(c) His wife.
(d) His attorney.
14. Which character says, "Don't say a word. Not a word, please"?
(d) The Cowboy.
15. Where does Nat say he's expected at noon?
(a) The church.
(b) His daughter's house.
(c) His apartment.
(d) The Senior Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Nat tell Midge his true profession was?
3. What did Midge injure in his run-in with the Cowboy?
4. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
5. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)