|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Cowboy say he's seen Nat and Midge here?
(a) A week.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. Whom does Midge call a "time bomb" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The Cowboy.
3. What kind of hat is the Cowboy wearing?
4. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Cappello the Cat.
(b) O'Riley the Shark.
(c) Tony the Cane.
(d) Mac the Knife.
5. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
6. What did the Tenants' Committee find out?
(a) There's no HURTSFOE.
(b) Clara was not a lawyer.
(c) Midge was under arrest.
(d) Nat stole their lobby furniture.
7. What kind of hat is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
8. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) "It Was a Year to Remember."
(b) "Break Away Caroline."
(c) "The Sidewalks of New York."
(d) "Little Drummer Boy."
9. What does Nat no longer have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His lunch bag.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His walker.
10. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
(a) Three months.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Ten weeks.
11. Who says, "Tell me the truth; Gilley's back, ain't he?"
12. Where does Nat tell the Cowboy he works from?
(c) New Jersey.
13. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A madman.
(b) A Congressman.
(c) The man who invented novocaine.
(d) A Senator.
14. Where is there a cop nearby at this time of night in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The boathouse.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) The lake.
15. What does Nat say he has retired?
(b) His mouth.
(c) His walker.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Has anybody there mentioned firing you since I dealt with Danforth? Do you still have your home?"
2. What has Nat begun calling Midge later in the play?
3. When did Gilley return to the park between Act 1 and Act 2?
4. How long does Midge say it's been since he smoked a cigarette?
5. What is Laurie's last name?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)