|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cowboy grab to shake Nat with?
(a) His cane.
(b) His coat.
(c) His scarf.
(d) His shoulders.
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) Fenway Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Fairmount Park.
(d) Coney Island.
3. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
4. What song is heard playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) "Springtime in the Rockies."
(b) "Send in the Clowns."
(c) "Chicago Fire."
(d) "New York, New York."
5. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
6. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
7. When does Nat tell the Cowboy was "their last active year"?
8. What does Midge say he will peel the Cowboy up like?
(a) A banana.
(b) A pear.
(c) An apple.
(d) An orange.
9. What is the last thing we see before the blackout in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The knife stabbing the Cowboy.
(b) Midge being stabbed.
(c) The Cowboy's hand grabbing Midge's shoulder.
(d) Nat reaching in the darkness.
10. Who steps up to stop the Cowboy from attacking Nat?
11. What did the Tenants' Committee find out?
(a) Midge was under arrest.
(b) There's no HURTSFOE.
(c) Nat stole their lobby furniture.
(d) Clara was not a lawyer.
12. What does Nat take from his jacket pocket in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Gilley's knife.
(b) Midge's newspaper.
(c) A brochure for West End Senior Center.
(d) A brochure for Israel.
13. What is the false name Nat goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
14. What is Laurie's last name?
15. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) A robe.
(d) A sports jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nat tell the Cowboy Laurie is?
2. How much severance pay will Midge get in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who says, "City gone rotten, shills like you"?
4. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
5. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)