|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nat referring to when he says, "I guarantee he will not return today. He wants the easy money, he doesn't want trouble . . ."?
(a) The Cowboy.
2. What is the hoodlum's name who takes old men's money?
(d) The Cowboy.
3. How much does Nat say the emergency room bill cost?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Two-hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
4. Who does Nat's daughter think his therapist is?
(a) Dr. Richard Dawkins.
(b) Dr. Frank Woolverton.
(c) Dr. Friedrich Engels.
(d) Dr. Emily Anderson.
5. What does Clara accuse Nat of upon seeing his condition?
(a) Getting into a fight.
(b) Robbing a store.
(c) Stealing money.
(d) Hitting the old man.
6. How old is Clara?
(a) Early 40s.
(b) Early 60s.
(c) Early 20s.
(d) Early 30s.
7. What is Clara's profession?
(c) Corporate CEO.
(d) Real-estate agent.
8. Which character uses a cane in the first act?
9. Where did Nat go to the emergency room?
10. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
(a) The nursing home.
(b) The deli.
(c) The park.
(d) The Medicaid line.
11. Who does Nat imitate in telling the "I'm Not Rappaport" joke?
(a) Red Skelton.
(b) Jimmy Walton.
(c) George Burns.
(d) Willie Howard.
12. What is the truth about Nat's therapist?
(a) He made him up.
(b) He wants him to check into a home.
(c) He stopped seeing her years ago.
(d) He is late on payments.
13. Which character says, "Hey, how 'bout you go sit with them old dudes in fronta the Welfare Hotel, them old butter brains . . ."?
14. What does Laurie carry when she crosses the bridge?
(a) A purse.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A dog.
(d) A sketch pad.
15. What kind of furnace is in the building that Midge oversees?
(a) Crescent City Special.
(b) Anderson Heating.
(c) Williams & Son.
(d) Erie City Special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat compare to Siberia?
2. What is the union Nat tells Mr. Danforth that Midge is a member of?
3. What does Nat say is his cover-story?
4. Who was the Chairman at the worker's union that Nat speaks about?
5. What does Nat say is prescribed for his glaucoma and covered by Medicaid?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)