|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nat's daughter's name?
2. Which character claims he was a boxer in his youth?
(a) The Cowboy.
3. Which character says, "Christ, in one year I've been the headquarters for the Eighth Congressional District, CBS News, the Institute for Freudian Studies, and the United Consumers Protection Agency"?
4. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2 Scene 1?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) Twelve days.
5. What did Nat tell the counterman at Walgreens?
(a) He's an Iroquois Indian.
(b) He's a mobster.
(c) He's a bank robber.
(d) He's a lawyer.
6. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Seven miles.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Five miles.
7. Where does Nat have a bandage on in Act 2?
(a) On his chin.
(b) On his arm.
(c) On his forehead.
(d) Above his eye.
8. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
9. What does Midge mistake the lamppost for?
(a) A man.
(b) A crane.
(c) A woman.
(d) A tree.
10. What is the name of the senior home that Clara presents to Nat?
(a) Rosenstein Manor Senior Residence.
(b) Maple Hills Senior Residence.
(c) Washington Heights Community.
(d) Chestnut Falls Senior Co-op.
11. What is the union Nat tells Mr. Danforth that Midge is a member of?
(d) Workers Union #333.
12. What does Midge put over his face to ignore Nat in Act 2?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) His hand.
(d) A book.
13. What is the name of the girl Nat tells Clara he fell in love with at the Grand Street Library?
(a) Hannah Pearlman.
(b) Ellen Heimmerstien.
(c) Sarah Lichman.
(d) Donna Sweichman.
14. Where does Clara live?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Wilmington, IL.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Great Neck.
15. What does Nat say he gets from the back door at the Plaza Hotel every morning?
(d) Tuna sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat say is his cover-story?
2. Where does the Cowboy enter from?
3. How long has Midge held his current job?
4. How did Nat become injured?
5. What does Nat compare to Siberia?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)