|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the senior home that Clara presents to Nat?
(a) Rosenstein Manor Senior Residence.
(b) Maple Hills Senior Residence.
(c) Washington Heights Community.
(d) Chestnut Falls Senior Co-op.
2. What name does Nat say is his cover-name?
3. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
5. Where does Clara live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Great Neck.
(c) Wilmington, IL.
(d) New Jersey.
6. Where did Nat go to the emergency room?
7. Who is sitting on the bridge at the beginning of Act 2?
8. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) Freemont Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) A train station.
(d) A bus station.
9. How is Clara related to Nat?
(a) She's his sister.
(b) She's his neice.
(c) She's his wife.
(d) She's his daughter.
10. How many children does Clara have?
11. What time is it at the opening of Act 1?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 3:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
12. Why does Nat say that six tenants called the landlord after he was rushed to the hospital for his bypass?
(a) To turn him in for theft.
(b) To see if his apartment was available.
(c) To request he be checked into a nursing home.
(d) To see if he was o.k.
13. How did Nat become injured?
(a) A dog bit him.
(b) Midge attacked him.
(c) Gilley attacked him.
(d) The Cowboy attacked him.
14. How much does Nat say the emergency room bill cost?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Two-hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
15. How many times did Clara write to Dr. Engels?
(a) Six times.
(b) Nine times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Twelve times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat say is prescribed for his glaucoma and covered by Medicaid?
2. What is the union Nat tells Mr. Danforth that Midge is a member of?
3. What newspaper is Midge reading in Act 1?
4. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2 Scene 1?
5. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)