|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Midge put over his face to ignore Nat in Act 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) His hand.
(d) A handkerchief.
2. What item of the thug's does Midge have in Act 2?
(a) His knive.
(b) His watch.
(c) His gun.
(d) His wallet.
3. Who is the Head of the Tenants' Committee where Midge lives?
4. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
5. Who does Nat tell Mr. Danforth that he is?
(a) James Fletcher.
(b) Matt Greenberg.
(c) Simon Rothman.
(d) Ben Reissman.
6. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
(a) The Medicaid line.
(b) The park.
(c) The nursing home.
(d) The deli.
7. Which character claims he was a boxer in his youth?
(d) The Cowboy.
8. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
9. What is Midge's last name?
10. How many children does Clara have?
11. Which character says, "I haven't been arrested for ten years, I'm obviously worthless!"?
12. Where did Nat used to give speeches?
(a) Bethesda Fountain.
(b) The Red Castle.
(c) The Historian Society.
(d) Jasmine Pond.
13. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) "The Polka Song of Daniel."
(b) "We All Scream For Ice Cream."
(c) "Once Under the Huckleberry Bush."
(d) "The Saints Go Marching In."
14. Which character says, "Christ, in one year I've been the headquarters for the Eighth Congressional District, CBS News, the Institute for Freudian Studies, and the United Consumers Protection Agency"?
15. What is Clara's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Cowboy enter from?
2. What happens when Midge tries to punch Nat?
3. What is the truth about Nat's therapist?
4. Why does Nat say that six tenants called the landlord after he was rushed to the hospital for his bypass?
5. What did Nat have waiting on the street when Clara got out of jail?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)