|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. What does Nat say he gets from the back door at the Plaza Hotel every morning?
(b) Tuna sandwiches.
3. Which character says, "I haven't been arrested for ten years, I'm obviously worthless!"?
4. How did Nat become injured?
(a) Gilley attacked him.
(b) Midge attacked him.
(c) A dog bit him.
(d) The Cowboy attacked him.
5. What does Midge put over his face to ignore Nat in Act 2?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A book.
(c) His hand.
(d) A newspaper.
6. What does Nat compare to Siberia?
(a) Forest Hills.
(c) Great Neck.
(d) The Bronx.
7. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
(a) The nursing home.
(b) The park.
(c) The deli.
(d) The Medicaid line.
8. What is the truth about Nat's therapist?
(a) He is late on payments.
(b) He stopped seeing her years ago.
(c) He wants him to check into a home.
(d) He made him up.
9. How long has Midge held his current job?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Thirty-nine years.
(c) Forty-two years.
(d) Forty-seven years.
10. Who had his wallet stolen the night before Act 2 begins?
11. What does Nat say is prescribed for his glaucoma and covered by Medicaid?
12. What happens when Midge tries to punch Nat?
(a) He punches the lamppost.
(b) He breaks his hand.
(c) He falls on his back.
(d) He slips on a banana peel.
13. What does Nat offer to Midge while they're waiting for the Head of the Tenants' Committee to return?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A joint.
(c) A drink.
(d) Some candy.
14. What did Clara receive as a birthday present when she was ten?
(a) A remote-controlled car.
(b) A chess board.
(c) A bike.
(d) Das Kapital.
15. What name does Nat say is his cover-name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Midge work as a building super?
2. Which character uses a cane in the first act?
3. How much does Nat say the emergency room bill cost?
4. What's the second name Nat claims is his cover name?
5. Which character says, "What is this, Halloween? You haven't been west of Jersey City"?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)