|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nat have a bandage on in Act 2?
(a) On his arm.
(b) On his chin.
(c) Above his eye.
(d) On his forehead.
2. What is the name of the senior home that Clara presents to Nat?
(a) Washington Heights Community.
(b) Maple Hills Senior Residence.
(c) Chestnut Falls Senior Co-op.
(d) Rosenstein Manor Senior Residence.
3. What does Midge pretend to do when he first sees Nat in Act 2?
(a) Play cards.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Read the paper.
4. What does Nat say is his cover-story?
(a) He's a Russian dentist.
(b) He's an Italian immigrant.
(c) He's an escaped Cuban terrorist.
(d) He's a Lithuanian mobster.
5. In what city does the play take place?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What name does Nat say is his cover-name?
7. What does Midge say the lady from 2A saw him do last week?
(a) Steal money from the lobby.
(b) Steal her cherry pie.
(c) Walk into the elevator door.
(d) Break the boiler.
8. Where did Nat go to the emergency room?
9. What hospital was Clara born in?
(a) Chicago Presbyterian Hospital.
(b) King's County Hospital.
(c) Brooklyn County Hospital.
(d) Beth Israel Hospital.
10. Where does Nat tell Clara he's going to live with his daughter?
11. Where did Nat "attack the butcher" four weeks ago?
(a) Rothman Deli.
(d) Katz's Deli.
12. What time is it at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 3:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
13. In what month does the play begin?
14. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
15. What does Midge put over his face to ignore Nat in Act 2?
(a) His hand.
(b) A book.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Clara receive as a birthday present when she was ten?
2. Where does Clara live?
3. Which character claims he was a boxer in his youth?
4. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
5. Why did the manager of the Fine Arts Theatre call thinking there was going to be a Congressional Investigation?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)