|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nat tell Mr. Danforth that he is?
(a) Ben Reissman.
(b) James Fletcher.
(c) Matt Greenberg.
(d) Simon Rothman.
2. Which character uses a cane in the first act?
3. Why does Nat say that six tenants called the landlord after he was rushed to the hospital for his bypass?
(a) To request he be checked into a nursing home.
(b) To see if his apartment was available.
(c) To see if he was o.k.
(d) To turn him in for theft.
4. Where did Nat go to the emergency room?
5. Where did Nat used to give speeches?
(a) The Red Castle.
(b) Jasmine Pond.
(c) Bethesda Fountain.
(d) The Historian Society.
6. What does Midge say the lady from 2A saw him do last week?
(a) Walk into the elevator door.
(b) Steal money from the lobby.
(c) Steal her cherry pie.
(d) Break the boiler.
7. Who is the Head of the Tenants' Committee where Midge lives?
8. What does Nat have when he enters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A walker.
(c) A dog.
(d) A baby.
9. How long does Nat say he was dead?
(a) Nine minutes.
(b) Six minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
10. Who does Nat's daughter think his therapist is?
(a) Dr. Richard Dawkins.
(b) Dr. Frank Woolverton.
(c) Dr. Emily Anderson.
(d) Dr. Friedrich Engels.
11. What is the hoodlum's name who takes old men's money?
(a) The Cowboy.
12. What is Clara's last name?
13. What do Midge and Nat relate about their dreams?
(a) They dream in color.
(b) They no longer dream.
(c) They dream more than when they were young.
(d) They dream in black-and-white.
14. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
15. How much money does Laurie owe the Cowboy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clara accuse Nat of upon seeing his condition?
2. Where does Nat tell Clara he's going to live with his daughter?
3. How many times did Clara write to Dr. Engels?
4. What does Nat offer to Midge while they're waiting for the Head of the Tenants' Committee to return?
5. How long has Midge held his current job?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)