|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat say is prescribed for his glaucoma and covered by Medicaid?
2. Which character says, "Hey, how 'bout you go sit with them old dudes in fronta the Welfare Hotel, them old butter brains . . ."?
3. What is the hoodlum's name who takes old men's money?
(b) The Cowboy.
4. What does Midge say the lady from 2A saw him do last week?
(a) Steal her cherry pie.
(b) Steal money from the lobby.
(c) Walk into the elevator door.
(d) Break the boiler.
5. Who was the Chairman at the worker's union that Nat speaks about?
6. How old is Midge?
7. How much money does Laurie owe the Cowboy?
8. Which character uses a cane in the first act?
9. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
10. What is sitting on the bench between the old men?
(a) A dog.
(b) A brown sack.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A box.
11. Which character claims he was a boxer in his youth?
(c) The Cowboy.
12. Who was Clara named after?
(a) Clara Bryg.
(b) Clara Rodgers.
(c) Clara Lemlich.
(d) Clara Boothe.
13. How long does Nat say he was dead?
(a) Six minutes.
(b) Nine minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
14. Who does Nat imitate in telling the "I'm Not Rappaport" joke?
(a) Red Skelton.
(b) Jimmy Walton.
(c) Willie Howard.
(d) George Burns.
15. Where does the Cowboy enter from?
(a) The retaurant.
(b) The boathouse.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The foyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nat's daughter's name?
2. What does Clara accuse Nat of upon seeing his condition?
3. How much money does Laurie give the Cowboy?
4. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
5. Who does Nat tell Mr. Danforth that he is?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)