|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of furnace is in the building that Midge oversees?
(a) Crescent City Special.
(b) Erie City Special.
(c) Williams & Son.
(d) Anderson Heating.
2. What does Nat compare to Siberia?
(b) Forest Hills.
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Great Neck.
3. Who is the Head of the Tenants' Committee where Midge lives?
4. What song can be heard in the distance as the play begins?
(a) "The Queen City March."
(b) "Chicago Blues."
(c) "Hail to the Queen."
(d) "New York, New York."
5. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
(a) The Medicaid line.
(b) The deli.
(c) The nursing home.
(d) The park.
6. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
7. What is the name of the senior home that Clara presents to Nat?
(a) Rosenstein Manor Senior Residence.
(b) Maple Hills Senior Residence.
(c) Washington Heights Community.
(d) Chestnut Falls Senior Co-op.
8. What did Nat have waiting on the street when Clara got out of jail?
(b) A Bible.
(c) A picket-sign.
(d) A dog.
9. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Seven miles.
10. Who is sitting on the bridge at the beginning of Act 2?
11. What time is it at the opening of Act 1?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
12. What is the union Nat tells Mr. Danforth that Midge is a member of?
(c) Workers Union #333.
13. Who was Clara named after?
(a) Clara Bryg.
(b) Clara Lemlich.
(c) Clara Boothe.
(d) Clara Rodgers.
14. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) Freemont Park.
(b) A bus station.
(c) Central Park.
(d) A train station.
15. How much money does Laurie owe the Cowboy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clara's last name?
2. What is the truth about Nat's therapist?
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2 Scene 1?
4. What does Nat say he gets from the back door at the Plaza Hotel every morning?
5. What do Midge and Nat relate about their dreams?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)