|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Midge put over his face to ignore Nat in Act 2?
(a) His hand.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A book.
2. How much money does Laurie owe the Cowboy?
3. How much money does Nat say the government pays him monthly to be a spy?
4. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
(a) Three miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Seven miles.
(d) Five miles.
5. Which character says, "What is this, Halloween? You haven't been west of Jersey City"?
(d) The Cowboy.
6. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) "The Polka Song of Daniel."
(b) "The Saints Go Marching In."
(c) "We All Scream For Ice Cream."
(d) "Once Under the Huckleberry Bush."
7. What does Nat compare to Siberia?
(b) Great Neck.
(c) Forest Hills.
(d) The Bronx.
8. How many times did Clara write to Dr. Engels?
(a) Nine times.
(b) Twelve times.
(c) Six times.
(d) Four times.
9. Which character says, "Tell me somethin', Rocky; you plannin' to sit here on this bench? 'Cause if you are, I got to move to another spot"?
(d) The Cowboy.
10. Where does Midge work as a building super?
(a) 321 Central Park West.
(b) 23 Central Park East.
(c) 949 Central Park East.
(d) 644 Central Park West.
11. What does Nat say is prescribed for his glaucoma and covered by Medicaid?
12. Where did Nat go to the emergency room?
13. What is Nat's daughter's name?
14. How much money does Laurie give the Cowboy?
15. What did Nat have waiting on the street when Clara got out of jail?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A picket-sign.
(c) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
2. How much does Nat say the emergency room bill cost?
3. Which character says, "I have decided to handle this Danforth matter for you. Don't worry. The Exploiters, the Land Owners, the Capitalist Fat Cats, I eat them for lunch"?
4. What does Nat offer to Midge while they're waiting for the Head of the Tenants' Committee to return?
5. What is the name of the senior home that Clara presents to Nat?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)