|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) Freemont Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) A bus station.
(d) A train station.
3. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three months.
4. What happens when Midge tries to punch Nat?
(a) He slips on a banana peel.
(b) He falls on his back.
(c) He breaks his hand.
(d) He punches the lamppost.
5. Who is alone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midge show as a trophy to Nat in Act 2 Scene 3?
2. Which character says, "Christ, in one year I've been the headquarters for the Eighth Congressional District, CBS News, the Institute for Freudian Studies, and the United Consumers Protection Agency"?
3. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
4. Where does Nat tell Midge he really lives?
5. Which character says, "Hey, how 'bout you go sit with them old dudes in fronta the Welfare Hotel, them old butter brains . . ."?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)