|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately what time is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
2. What does the Cowboy throw to the ground in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Midge's glasses.
(b) Nat's glasses.
(c) A knife.
(d) Nat's walker.
3. Who is alone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is Laurie's last name?
5. Who is Nat referring to when he says, "I guarantee he will not return today. He wants the easy money, he doesn't want trouble . . ."?
(c) The Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
3. What time is it at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
5. What does Nat have when he enters in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)