|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Laurie give the Cowboy?
2. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) One day.
(b) Twelve days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
3. Who tries to warn Midge to get away from the Cowboy?
4. How much severance pay will Midge get in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Seven weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Nine weeks.
5. Where did Midge learn he'd lost his job?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The carousel.
(c) The fountain.
(d) His apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song repeats itself from Act 1, Scene 1 as the lights come up in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
3. Who says, "Tell me the truth; Gilley's back, ain't he?"
4. When does Nat say he and his partner flew here to speak to the Cowboy?
5. Which character says, "What is this, Halloween? You haven't been west of Jersey City"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)