|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His cane.
(c) His newspaper.
(d) The knife.
2. Where does the Cowboy enter from?
(a) The bridge.
(b) The retaurant.
(c) The foyer.
(d) The boathouse.
3. How long does Nat say he was dead?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Six minutes.
(c) Nine minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
4. Who says, "So the Cossack leaves his sword and you return it"?
5. Who did not show up to meet Nat on Friday?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Nat?
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
3. What does Nat do at the very end of the play?
4. What does Nat claim he's stopped doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Nat eventually tell Midge a story about at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)