|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "I haven't been arrested for ten years, I'm obviously worthless!"?
2. How much time has passed before Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Twelve days.
3. What are the last words the Cowboy says in the play?
(a) Forget the money.
(b) Afternoon, Jack.
(c) You can't even see.
(d) Come here, pops.
4. Who enters from the tunnel in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Cowboy.
5. Who informed Midge his job was gone?
(b) The woman from 3A.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is African American?
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
3. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What did Midge injure in his run-in with the Cowboy?
5. What does Nat do at the very end of the play?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)