|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) "Little Drummer Boy."
(b) "It Was a Year to Remember."
(c) "The Sidewalks of New York."
(d) "Break Away Caroline."
2. Which character says, "Christ, in one year I've been the headquarters for the Eighth Congressional District, CBS News, the Institute for Freudian Studies, and the United Consumers Protection Agency"?
3. How long does Midge have left at his apartment?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Ten weeks.
4. What do Midge and Nat relate about their dreams?
(a) They dream more than when they were young.
(b) They dream in black-and-white.
(c) They dream in color.
(d) They no longer dream.
5. Which character is African American?
(d) The Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Clara?
2. What is Laurie's last name?
3. Which character says, "Tell me somethin', Rocky; you plannin' to sit here on this bench? 'Cause if you are, I got to move to another spot"?
4. What hospital was Clara born in?
5. What causes Midge's poor eyesight?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)