|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is heard playing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) "Send in the Clowns."
(b) "Springtime in the Rockies."
(c) "Chicago Fire."
(d) "New York, New York."
2. What is Midge disappointed about not getting at his job?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) Christmas tips.
(c) A stool.
(d) A set of keys.
3. Where does Nat say he worked until he was 73?
(a) Deitz's Deli.
(b) First Union Bank.
(c) Times Square Jewelers.
(d) The Socialist Headquarters.
4. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A robe.
(d) A sports jersey.
5. What does Nat no longer have with him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His walker.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His lunch bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "What is this, Halloween? You haven't been west of Jersey City"?
2. Who was the Chairman at the worker's union that Nat speaks about?
3. Where does Nat tell Midge he spends his weekends in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does the Cowboy lift up from behind the bench?
5. How much has Gilley's fee gone up to in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)