|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "undercover name" Midge goes by in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Missouri Jack.
(b) Buffalo Brown.
(c) Montana Jack.
(d) Kentucky Clide.
2. What does Nat offer to Midge while they're waiting for the Head of the Tenants' Committee to return?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A joint.
(c) Some candy.
(d) A drink.
3. Which character says, "Christ, in one year I've been the headquarters for the Eighth Congressional District, CBS News, the Institute for Freudian Studies, and the United Consumers Protection Agency"?
4. Where does the Cowboy enter from in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The road.
(b) The tunnel.
(c) The overpass.
(d) The lake.
5. What is one thing Midge suggests Nat might have claimed to be in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A madman.
(b) A Senator.
(c) The man who invented novocaine.
(d) A Congressman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nat wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who was the Chairman at the worker's union that Nat speaks about?
3. Who was Clara named after?
4. Who says, "Has anybody there mentioned firing you since I dealt with Danforth? Do you still have your home?"
5. What is Midge's last name?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)