|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of the thug's does Midge have in Act 2?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His gun.
(c) His knive.
(d) His watch.
2. Where did Nat "attack the butcher" four weeks ago?
(b) Katz's Deli.
(d) Rothman Deli.
3. What does Laurie carry when she crosses the bridge?
(a) A sketch pad.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A purse.
(d) A dog.
4. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) "Once Under the Huckleberry Bush."
(b) "We All Scream For Ice Cream."
(c) "The Polka Song of Daniel."
(d) "The Saints Go Marching In."
5. What causes Midge's poor eyesight?
(b) A glass eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. Who is Dr. Engels a reference to?
3. What is Nat singing when he first enters in Act 2?
4. What is Midge's last name?
5. What is the hoodlum's name who takes old men's money?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)