|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bridge at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What song is playing at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) "The Saints Go Marching In."
(b) "Once Under the Huckleberry Bush."
(c) "We All Scream For Ice Cream."
(d) "The Polka Song of Daniel."
3. Where does Clara live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Wilmington, IL.
(c) Great Neck.
(d) New Jersey.
4. Where did Nat go to the emergency room?
5. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hoodlum's name who takes old men's money?
2. What is the truth about Nat's therapist?
3. What time is it at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Why does Nat say that six tenants called the landlord after he was rushed to the hospital for his bypass?
5. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)