|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the union Nat tells Mr. Danforth that Midge is a member of?
(a) Workers Union #333.
2. Where does Clara live?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Great Neck.
(c) Wilmington, IL.
(d) Washington D.C.
3. How old is Clara?
(a) Early 30s.
(b) Early 20s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Early 60s.
4. What time is it at the opening of Act 1?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 3:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
5. Which character claims he was a boxer in his youth?
(b) The Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the manager of the Fine Arts Theatre call thinking there was going to be a Congressional Investigation?
2. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
3. Where does Nat say he was approached to be an undercover agent?
4. Where is the music coming from in Act 1?
5. Where did Nat used to give speeches?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)