|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "Tell me somethin', Rocky; you plannin' to sit here on this bench? 'Cause if you are, I got to move to another spot"?
(d) The Cowboy.
2. Which character says, "I have decided to handle this Danforth matter for you. Don't worry. The Exploiters, the Land Owners, the Capitalist Fat Cats, I eat them for lunch"?
(a) The Cowboy.
3. How long does Nat say he was dead?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Six minutes.
(c) Nine minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
4. Where does Nat tell Clara he's going to live with his daughter?
5. What kind of furnace is in the building that Midge oversees?
(a) Anderson Heating.
(b) Erie City Special.
(c) Crescent City Special.
(d) Williams & Son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the truth about Nat's therapist?
2. What did Clara receive as a birthday present when she was ten?
3. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
4. How much does Nat say the emergency room bill cost?
5. Who is Dr. Engels a reference to?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)